Bingle Bingle - Part 2 (GRI)

Bigbang one shots collection (Seungri centric)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Hi.. I've been missing for about 5 months.. I'm so sorry... Been busy with so many things TT.. Thank you for your patient and a shout out to Bettsums & fabellevixxi​ for asking this even after such a long time, it really motivated me, thank you so much. And also thank you for everyone that wait. I hope you will enjoy this. XD. 

- This story is inspired after I listen to 'Bingle Bingle' from 'Still Alive' album. The song which Ri only has 2 lines. Part 1 is HERE.

 

Seungri really wanted to run to his current girlfriend and spill out all of his frustration to her. Tell her how he hated Jiyong. How Jiyong mistreated and bullied  him. And how sad he was. Asking for the comfort that he needed so much right now. But somehow, his feet didn't bring him to her place, instead he was standing in front of the Han river, alone in a wide, empty space. A place that he often went to scream away his frustrations. Yes, he felt pathetic.

 

Because no matter how much he hated what Jiyong did to him, badmouthing Jiyong to someone else besides the members was something that he could never do. Despite what Jiyong or other people thought, he only shared good things with his girlfriend. The relationship indeed felt platonic. He just needed to feel wanted, to be admired. Someone to smile and praise how wonderful he was.

 

But everything seemed wrong now. Actually he hadn't even contacted his girlfriend for quite some time now. He had been ignoring her ever since Jiyong found them together. He couldn’t forget the strong disapproving look from his leader. He couldn’t forget Jiyong's disappointed face. He felt guilty without a proper reason. But he never mentioned all these to Jiyong or to other members. He didn’t like giving in easily to Jiyong and he would never want Jiyong to find out how much power he has over him.  

 

"Why do his opinions matter so much?"

“Why I am always the one in the wrong?”

 

No. No. Seungri shook his head. He was not wrong this time. Jiyong had crossed the line. As a genius song maker, Jiyong could create a better song but he intentionally used one unsuitable for his voice.

 

“Does Jiyong really hate me that much?”

 

He suddenly felt a lump in his heart. He felt so sad. Would Jiyong's disappointment in him finally made him hate him for real? Why couldn’t Jiyong make a song that fit his voice? He knew, it's not easy to make a song and who was he to ask Jiyong to change it just for him. Why had he wanted so badly for Jiyong to treat him like he was someone special? And yet he wasn't even treated equal to other members of Bigbang. With respect. With pride.

 

The sudden vibration of his phone woke him from his trance.

 

It was Daesung hyung.

 

No, he wasn't disappointed. He wasn't waiting for Jiyong to call him.

 

"Hyung... I'm okay. I'm with my girlfriend now." A white lie.

 

"No you are not."

 

"Are you calling me a liar?"

 

"Because your girlfriend just came by looking for you and you have been out for a long time already.”

 

“I.. I.. want to be alone hyung..”

 

“Seungri-ah.. Come back home. Jiyong hyung is worried sick and he wants to say sorry but he's too stupid to make the first move..”

 

“What?”

 

….

 

The line cut off. It sounded like someone was yelling or something and someone had fallen.

 

Then his phone rang again..

 

It was Jiyong hyung.

 

“Hello?” Seungri asked cautiously.

 

“Eheemm.. hmm..”

 

“Hyung? Jiyong hyung? Is Daesu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter