GRI Case #1 (GRI)

Bigbang one shots collection (Seungri centric)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note: this was written long time ago.. maybe last year? But I just finished it recently.. So, I'm sorry for the outdated issue :)

“What happen now?”

Daesung asked Top after realized that the human bundle on their coach is their leader Jiyong.

“What do you think had happen when he has to camp here for – ermm about millions times already?” Top says sarcastically and continues asking Jiyong.

“Ji.. What exactly happen now?”

Jiyong scratches his head and sigh.

“He kicked me out and locked the door on me.. Why he always do this to me?” Jiyong whines.

“It’s your fault hyung. You know he always reacts this way every time you did that.”

Daesung cuts in. It is not difficult to guess what was happening and what was the cause of this, they known each other long enough to catch things easily. Seungri had kicked out Jiyong from their shared room. They are now actually on their Alive tour and apparently, the 'dove' now are having their 'normal' fight. Well, the members called it normal because it happen all the time.

“But.. But we are BFF.. I can’t believe he locked the door!”

 

--- Flashback of few hours ago

“Hyung! Why are you always replied nicely to Yongbae hyung and calling him your homie all the time but you basically always ignore me?”

Seungri fumes when he saw the twitters interaction between Jiyong and Taeyang tonight.

“Ri.. You are always with me, why I need to respond to you at twitter?"

"So, is Yongbae hyung in Korea now? If I'm not mistaken, he was next to me when you "talk" to him. And I also post something tonight which fall into your ignore list!"

"Ri, you know why I didn’t response to you right? It will be too obvious and people will start notice about us if I start reply to you.”

“Why is that? I don’t get it Jiyong! It’s always Yongbae! You go everywhere with him and posted about it all the time. Why would people notice about us? I am one of the Bigbang. Replying to me should be the same as you replying to Yongbae. Don't give me excuses!.”

“Calm down Ri.. Yongbae is my best friend. And why are you dropping 'hyung' on us?”

"Calm down? You ask me to calm down?"

And that was the last thing Seungri said, no shouted to him, before he was pushed out of the room and The door was locked into his face.

 

----

“Well hyung, maknae was not wrong. Why didn't  you response to him like you did to Bae hyung?” Daesung asks after Jiyong finished his story.

“And added to that, this is not the first time both of you arguing about this right? Why don’t you just treat him like he wanted you to?” Top adds, agreeing with Daesung.

“But I want us to be private!” Jiyong says defensively. Why didn't he got question back?

“Hyung! What private? You tried kissing him on public for god sake. You are making him and us confuse with your contradict philosophy.” Daesung shakes his head, still not taking Jiyong's side.

“Twitter and Instagram were me and Yongbae thing.” Jiyong say finally.

“Now I understand why he got jealous.” Top chuckles.

“Hyung!” Jiyong pouts, he didn’t come here for them to tell him that he was wrong. “I always treat him the best. I talked and called him all the time.. Like every freaking day! I don't feel the need of twitting him when we are always on the phone and meeting each other.”

“Okay okay we get it.. Chill man.” Top soothed, calming the leader is probably the best thing that they should do at the moment. Both of them are just stubborn.

“By the way Ji hyung.. Why are you crushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter