09

When Love Come

Kris sighs as he remembers what he just saw before. He can’t believe Naeun would do something like that behind him. He sighs again as he shoot the ball. He decided to practice at the court near his apartment all night long in order to forget what had happened.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Eunji went out with a smile on her face. It feels fresh to go out at early in the morning so she decided to take a walk while waiting for Bomi to come home from buying their breakfast. While walking around the neighbourhood, she notices a figure sleeping on the bench at the basketball court where she always went to.

It turns out to be Kris after all. He was sleeping with his hand as a pillow. Eunji can’t help but stare at his face. She then took out her phone and took a picture of him. She look at her phone, checking the picture while smiling.

“What are you doing?” She was surprised when she heard Kris’s voice. She looks at him and saw that he just wake up from his sleep.

“Ah, er, good morning!” Eunji greet him, without answering his question.

“You took something?” Kris asked while rubbing his eyes.

“Eh? Er..Nothing. Ah, a butterfly! A butterfly I’ve never seen before.” Eunji lied and tried to cover it with a smile.

“A butterfly?”

“Ah, yes. I don’t know what the name of the butterfly. I wonder where it went. ” Kris nodded and look around.

“Do you know the time now?”

“The time? Let me see. A little past seven.” Eunji answered after checking the time on her phone.

“Can you call my cellphone?” Kris asked as he look around for his phone.

“Sure. Ah, I don’t have your number.” Kris then give her his number and finally he found his phone near the court.

“You were practising the whole night?”

“Yeah.” Kris answered as he look at his phone and found missed called from Naeun.

“If only it was a dream.” Kris sigh as he whispered to himself. Eunji heard it and turn to him.

“I’m going home.” Kris said and smile as he pack the basketball into his bag. Eunji nodded and smile as he leave. She smile as she look at him leaving before she notice Bomi was looking at her near the park.

She smile awkwardly as she fasten her pace of walk to go home, leaving Bomi behind. She quickly went to her room after arrive and pretend to sit innocently on her bed. Suddenly the door was opened and she saw Bomi staring at her.

“Eunji ah, tell me something. Where can you find butterflies in the centre of this city?” Bomi asked as she sit beside Eunji.

“Oh no, you saw everything??” Eunji look at her with a surprised expression.

“I can’t believe it. Why did you secretly take his picture?”

“No, I didn’t intend to do it. But.. seeing his sleeping look, my hand naturally took out my phone and just pressed the button.” Bomi shook her head as she heard Eunji’s answer.

“What kind of excuse is that? Eunji, do you really like Kris?”

“Nothing of that sort, definitely not. I don’t like him.” Eunji said it but her expression doesn’t look like she was sure of what she said.

“How can I possibly like someone who has a girlfriend? He said to me before, ‘Let’s go after our dreams together’, and I was really happy. So, I’ll lose a good friend if I were to like him. So, I won’t. Plus, I will delete this picture too.” Bomi watch her as she deleted the picture.

“Oh? Deleted?” Eunji smile as she nodded.

“Bomi ah, I will definitely grow to like Suho. I will definitely. So, it’ll be alright.” Bomi look at her and nodded.

“Yeah, I got it.” She smile.

“It’s true too, you can’t find such a nice guy anymore.” Bomi pat her shoulder.

“That’s right.” Eunji smiles as she look at her phone for a while before nodded.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'm so sorry that I only update a little~ 

I promise I'll make it up for you all, I'll update a longer one later~ 

Thank you so much for reading and subscribing~

And for those who leave a comment, thank you, I really appriciate it since your comment encourage me to update because it makes me know that there is someone out there waiting for me to update~ Thank you so much once again for your nice words~ :)