08

When Love Come

“You were cleaning?” Kris ask Naeun after he open the door with his key. Naeun smile and nodded as she walk towards him.

“Yeah, I wanted to freshen up the place”. He smile and walk towards the sink to wash her hands. Naeun giggled as he washes her hands gently.

“Kris ah..”

“Hmm?”

“I’m sorry about yesterday. I didn’t mean to say those things yesterday.” Kris look at her a while, then smile a little as he walks to the couch.

“I was shocked. That’s how you thought. But thanks to you, I thought a lot of myself. What exactly I’m doing, making you so worried. But, a man who doesn’t have confidence in himself is the worst. Because I thought that you would forgive me for these, I was being wilful. I’m sorry.” He looks at her gently and smiles. Naeun shook her head as she sit next to him.

“.Don’t apologize. You’re too nice.”

“I’m not nice.”

“You are.” Naeun smile and hold his hand.

“Should I get you something to drink?” Kris nodded and Naeun then walks to the kitchen.

“Naeun ah, to women, being nice might be a compliment, but I wonder what it is to a men.”

“I think everyone likes nice men.” Naeun answered as she start making him some coffee.

“But, it feels a little too safe, so it’s boring right?” Kris said it while looking at the television. Naeun was a little shocked at his statement, somehow his words hit her but she pretends to be cool as she answered him.

“No such thing. But, although I like the nice you, I still prefer you who shines while playing basketball.” Kris smile as he heard her answer.

“I will shine for you to see. I will definitely shine in basketball world. I’m going to work hard in this way. Watch me.” Naeun laugh a little and nodded at him.

“Ah..I’ve become energized. Alright!” He stand up and suddenly doing a push up. Naeun laugh and continue making him water.

Kris was doing push up when suddenly he saw a wristband under the table. It looks like Myungsoo’s but it can’t be. Why would his wristband end up in her house? He then brush away the thought and pretend as if he doesn’t saw it.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Kris was on his way home when he saw Eunji practicing at the basketball court. He decided to stop by and looking at her practicing her vocal. After a while, Eunji’s done with her practice and took a sit at the bench. That’s when she realizes about his existence.

“Hi. Good evening.” Eunji smile at him. He nodded and sits next to her.

“Good evening too. Are you done practicing?”

“Yeah. Are you here to practice too?” She look at the basketball on his hand which he took out from his bag. He nodded as he stand up, walking towards the court.

“I have to wake up early tomorrow so it’s about time I go back.” She smile and pack her things, ready to leave.

“Okay, good night to you.” Kris said and smile to her. She nodded and start to leave. Kris then continues playing.

However, after a few step, Eunji stop walking.

“Can I watch?” Kris was shocked and quickly turn to her again after shooting the ball.

“I get very energized when I hear you playing basketball.”

“Hear?” Kris asked her while picking up the ball.

“Yeah. Hearing the sound the ball makes, the sound of the soles of your shoes make, or the sound when you shoot, I get excited listening to it.” She answered while sitting back at the bench. Kris smile at her answer.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Serves you right.” Myungsoo turn around and saw Naeun standing at the entrance to the locker room. He turns around again, pretending not to hear her while looking to his injured leg.

“How stupid, pushing yourself.” Naeun sit next to her, and then look at his leg which was injured because of intense practice.

“I wanted to achieve many things.”

“Where does that confidence of yours come from?”

“I’m not very confident right now.” Myungsoo sigh.

“Let me have some confidence.” He looks at her as he said it. He sighs as he looks down at his legs and trying to ease away the pain. Naeun look at him and suddenly, she move closer to him, putting her hands on his face to make him look at her, then, she leaned for a kiss on his lips. Myungsoo held her and deepen the kiss.

That moment, Kris come in and saw the whole situation. It was really a shock to him to see his own girlfriend, kissing other guys in front of him. He stand there silently, doesn’t know how to react to the situation.

They stop kissing for a while and were about to kiss again when Naeun realize about Kris in the room. She was surprised and stand up quickly.

“What are you doing?” Kris ask her seriously. Naeun look flustered at his question, didn’t know what she should say. Kris then turns away, leaving her.

“Kris! It’s not like that.” She said it while trying to stop him.

“Please wait, Kris ah.” She runs to him, starting to cry.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” She stands in front of him, crying.

“Why are you the one crying?! How sly.” He said it then walks away.

“I’m sorry. Why did I do such thing? I’m sorry.” Naeun tried to hold his hand.

“Don’t touch me.” He pull away his hand. He turn around and saw Myungsoo looking at them.

“You. You hit on her even though you knew she was my girl?!” Kris said it as he walks towards him. Myungsoo chuckled.

“Whatever. Who cares if the ball is in someone else’s hand or a loose ball. I’ll took any ball I want.” Kris pushed him to the wall angrily when he heard his answer.

“Kris, stop it!” Naeun tried to stop Kris.

“Go back!” Naeun shout to Myungsoo. Myungsoo look at her then started to leave.

“When did it start?” Kris asked Naeun. Naeun didn’t answer nor look at him.

“When did it start?!” Kris said it again louder and force her to look at him.

“Just now, suddenly..I’m sorry, I didn’t want to.. After I heard he was hurt, I suddenly..” She said it while crying.

“I don’t know what you mean.”

“I don’t know it myself either. I’m sorry Kris. Forgive me. I’m sorry.” She tried to hold his hand and end up kneeling in front of him, crying. Kris look at her crying, and the pain of betrayed came back to him. He then leaves her alone, ignoring the fact she was shouting his name.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'm sorry for not updating lately.

It was so hard to find a time to update since I was so busy with college. 

I promise I'll update more if I have time ^^

You can always leave me a comment, since your comment is my vitamin to write.

Thank you for reading and subscribing. :)

 

 

PS : 

Stand a chance to win Lunafly, C-clown and Bigstar album + autographed polaroid photo of Hello Venus, Led Apple and Block B by joining the quest below by clicking the banner ^^

sign_L.jpg