01

When Love Come

Today, like other days, Eunji is getting of work with her best friends, Bomi. It was their routine. Around 9 am until 4 pm, they’ll be working at the book store and on 5pm, they’ll be on the bus to head back to their home. To be honest, their home is quite far from their workplace, that’s why they already got themselves a house near the workplace which they’ll move in to on this weekend. Well, it’s not that close but compared to their old house, it takes only ten minutes with a bus. Plus, Bomi is starting to get an offer for a dancing performance, that’s one of the reasons why.

Suddenly, the bus stop and an old grandma come into the bus. Eunji was getting ready to stand and give her seat to the grandma until someone near her stand up and the grandma to his seat. She looks up and saw a tall figure of a guy, standing after giving his seat to the grandma. She smile and can’t help to think that he was a nice guys.

At the next station, the bus stop and the grandma get off the bus with the help of the guy and his friend. After the bus start moving again leaving the guy and the grandma, she turns to her friend.

“Bomi ah, did you saw the guy just now?” Bomi turn to her and then look around to search for the guy she talks about.

“Hmm? Which guy?” She asked her after she didn’t found any guy.

“The one who helped the grandma before.”

“Ah..that guy. Yup, I saw it.”

“He was so kind hearted right?”

“Yes, he is. Why?”

“Nothing, I just think that there is not much that kind of guys out there.” Bomi laugh when she heard her comment.

“Yeah, there is not much that kind of girls like you too.” Eunji laugh and nudged Bomi while her gaze look at the outside of the bus. Suddenly she saw the guy was running trying to chase the bus.

“Eh? Bomi ah, is that the guy? He was chasing this bus.” Bomi turns and saw him trying to make a call sign with his hands. Bomi turn to the seat that used to be the guy’s seat and saw a phone. Ah..

“He was trying to get his phone.” Eunji took the phone and show it to the guy which he nodded from a far. Suddenly the phone rings. Eunji was hesitating to answer but she answers it anyway after Bomi urged her saying that maybe it was the guy’s friend.

“Hello, Kris.” It was a guy voice. Ah, so the guy’s name is Kris?

“Hello, I’m sorry, this is Kris phone but he forgot it in the bus.”

“Oh, I see. I’ll help him pick it up. Where are you? I’ll come and pick it.”

Eunji tell him the address and they agree to meet after she saw the guy stopped chasing the bus.

After a few minutes, the phone rings again and this time, the caller id was Dongwoo. She picks it up after all.

“Hello, this is the owner of the phone. Can I ask you to hold onto it first before I get it back?”

“Ah..your friend already called before so he said he’ll help to pick it up before after he know you forget it on the bus.”

“Can I ask which friend?”

“The caller id shown before was Coach Suho.”

“Oh, okay then. Just pass him the phone. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Eunji put the phone inside her bag after he hang up.

“Who is that? The guy?” Eunji nodded when Bomi asked.

“Yeah. He told me to pass the phone to his friend. You know what? I think he is a basketball player.”

“Wae?” She took the phone out again and shows her the basketball accessories on the phone.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Eunji and Bomi was waiting near the bus stop for the guy’s friend after they get off. After waiting for about ten minutes, a car came and stop in front of the. A good looking guy gets out of the car and greet them.

“Anyeonghaseyo.” He greet them and slightly bow.

“Are you coach Suho?” Eunji asked the guy.

“How did you know my name?” He asked her, showing a little confused face.

“Oh, it’s written in the caller id. This is the phone.” Eunji gave him the phone.

“Ah.. Thank you. This phone belongs to one of my player. Thank you again, I’ll pass it to him after this.”

“You’re welcome. It’s not a big deal anyway. We’ll leave first then.” She smiles to him and ready to leave when suddenly stop when Suho calls her back.

“Hey, er.. If you don’t mind, can I ask for your contact details?” She looks at Bomi and Bomi pretended she doesn’t see her looking.

“It’s alright if you can’t though.” He smiles at her when she looks confused. Finally, she smiles too.

“Sure.” He gave her the phone and she put her number in and also Bomi number too.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Kris, your phone.” Suho gave him the phone.

“Thank you. Sorry for the trouble I caused you” He smile and took the phone. It was his luck that it didn’t lose in the bus.

“No, I should thank you instead”. Suho then leave him with a big grin on his face to his other team mate. ‘What was that?’ Kris thought when Suho thank him.

Today, they were having dinner at the restaurant to celebrate their winning on today’s game. All of his teammate was there too and of course her girlfriend who was one of the cheerleaders and also manager of them is there too. He look around and saw his girlfriend outside. He stands up and walks towards his girlfriend who was enjoying the night scenery outside.

“Naeun ah, what are you doing outside? Why don’t you come in?” Naeun turns to him and smile.

“Nothing, I was just enjoying myself with the night breeze.” Kris stand behind her and gave her a back hug which earned him a chuckled from Naeun.

“Naeun ah. If we win this season playoffs, if only we win, please marry me.” Naeun turns quickly to face him when she heard his sudden propose. She look at him for a while and finally smile.

“I will. That’s if you win.” He was so happy when he heard her answer and give her a hug.

“Thank you. We’ll win.” She laughs when she saw his excitement after hearing her answer. 

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

 

First chapter! 

Can you guys help me and comment about what do you think of the story? ^^

Thank you for reading and subscribing!