04

When Love Come

“You’re here.” Eunji said as she saw Kris playing at the basketball court. She sit at the bench and followed by Kris.

“Yeah, I’m just doing some morning exercise. Where are you from?”

“Ah, I just got back from convenience store nearby.” Kris open his bag and took out two sandwich and offered it to Eunji.

“Want some?” Eunji accepted it.

“Thank you.” Kris smile and nodded as he open his sandwich wrap.

“Since when do you start singing?” Eunji look at him then look away.

“Since I’m a little kid. You? Since when do you start playing basketball?”

 “My older sister was playing with a mini basketball, and I got hooked after I tried.” He smiles as he explains. Eunji nodded as she listens.

“To be honest, I really love singing. I want to debut as a singer but my dad doesn’t like the idea of me being a singer.” Kris turns at her, looking at her calm face as she talk.

“He does support me now but he once told me about that before.” She smile again as she speak. Kris nodded slowly and continues eating his sandwich.

“But, not being able to make a living with music after working so hard and graduating from Music College, it makes me sad and feel sorry to my parent.” Kris turn to look at her again then notice a girl standing not far from the bench. Eunji realize and turn to see it and it was Bomi after all.

“Ah..Bomi. Hey, thank you for the sandwich.” She thanked Kris and get up. Kris nodded and smiles. Eunji quickly grab Bomi’s hand and leave.

After they arrived at their house, Bomi can’t stop but eyeing Eunji movement.

“Who was that?”

“A stranger.” Bomi frowned at her answer. Eunji leave Bomi and leave to her room.

“Stranger?” Bomi followed her and sit next to her at Eunji’s bed.

“Probably a university student in the neighbourhood? Oh, yes, I don’t even know his name.” Her answer leave a disbelief expression on Bomi’s face.

“Yah. Why did you talk so much to a person whose name you don’t even know?”

“I don’t know either. He’s a very good listener. He gave me sandwich too.”

“Good listener? Sandwich?”

“And he shoots amazingly well too.” Eunji said as she get up and head to the kitchen.

“Aish, I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.” Bomi rub her neck as she stand up and follow her again.

“We’re probably at the same age?” Eunji took a can of carbonated drink from the refrigerator and head to the couch at the living room.

“Then, he is your friend?” Bomi stand in front of Eunji’s door as her eyes followed her every movement.

“He’s not my friend. We just happened to know each other at the park. Ah, I’ll introduce you to him next time.”

“No, fine, I’m not interested. Forget about that then. Do you remember that today is important day?” She quickly sit beside Eunji on the couch.

“The day we’ll meet with Suho and his friend?” Bomi nodded happily. Eunji laugh at her reaction.

“Finally I got a date thanks to Suho. I feel good when I remember that we’ll have a double date. Ah.. I need to wear a mask now.” Bomi quickly stand up and walk to her room. Eunji chuckled as she saw Bomi reaction again.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Bomi ah, do you really think Suho is interested in me?” Eunji ask as they walk side by side heading to the location they promised to meet with Suho and his friend.

“What is this? You’re trying to brag with your best friend?”

“I don’t mean that. It’s going to smoothly so it feels a little weird.” She explained then stops as she saw Suho coming to their direction with his friend.

“Ah. It’s Suho.” Bomi look to the same direction too and excitedly walk faster than before as she saw Suho’s friend. Eunji stopped her by grabbing her bag.

“Yah. What are you doing?”

“He is definitely my style. What should I do? I really feel like I want to be his girlfriend now.” Bomi can’t stop looking at the guy. 

“He might like guys.” Eunji said slowly as they were nearing them. Bomi widen her eyes but choose to ignore her comment.

“Hi. Ah. This is my friend, Kyungsoo, a player from our team and he’s my junior from university.” Suho introduces his friend and Eunji saw that Bomi can’t even control her happy expression.

“This is Eunji and this is Bomi.” Kyungsoo bow after Suho introduces the girls to him.

“Nice to meet you.” He greet as Bomi and Eunji do the same.

“Shall we go?” Suho asked them and both nodded.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

The date went well and after the show, they headed to a bar which Bomi and Kyungsoo chat together at the table while Suho and Eunji went to get their drinks.

Kyungsoo can’t stop talking about Suho and basketball while chatting with Bomi. Bomi listen to him and tried to show a good response to everything he said.

On the other hand, Suho and Eunji were chatting comfortably with each other.

“Can I ask? Do you have a boyfriend?” Suho suddenly ask her.

“Well, I’m okay with both answers.” Eunji smile as she shook her head.

“No, I don’t have.” Suho look at her and show his smile.

“Then, I’m lucky”. Eunji look a little bit surprised with his answer but then she just smiles.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Thanks for reading and subscribing! 

And thanks for the upvote too! ^^

Thanks for leaving a comment.

Your comment is my vitamin~ ^^