10

When Love Come

“Eunji ah!!!!!” Eunji look a little bit surprised when Bomi suddenly jump on beside her happily with her phone in her right hand.

“You know what? Kyungsoo just asked me out for a date!!”

“Really?! Ahhh!” Both of them jump happily as she show her Kyungsoo’s message.

“Before this, in order not to show my feeling too obviously, I restrained myself and only sent one message every two days. Now, he has finally taken the initiative to send me message first! ‘My training camp is going to start tomorrow; can we have a meal tonight if possible?’ He sent me that!!”

“How wonderful! Bomi ah, this is daebak!”

“I’m so glad!” Bomi smile widely as she read the message all over again.

“I’m so happy for you. He choose to spend the day before his training camp for you,keke.” Eunji pinch her cheek playfully.

“This is all thanks to you. I know him because of Suho, really have to thank you.” Eunji laugh when Bomi suddenly stand up and bow.

“Yah, cut the act. You should use the secret weapon now.”

“Ah! Yes, I should use the most expensive mask that I’ve bought before for the date tonight.” Bomi rushed into her bedroom after she said it and Eunji laugh at her action.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“You’re going to America?” Eunji asked Suho as they walked side by side. Suho stopped by her workplace before and he decided to walk her home as he won’t see him for a few days due to the training camp.

“Yeah, for scouting. After it ends, the season will be coming up. It’s so busy during this period. It’s like total basketball concentration. Even my dreams are full of basketballs.” Eunji chuckled as she heard him.

“Even dreams? That’s sounds tiring.” Suho laugh a little on her response.

“Yeah..So, can you be with me tonight? Be with me for the whole tonight.”

“Then, shall we drink till dawn?” Eunji excitedly look at him and it earn her a laugh from Suho.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Breakfast at 6.30 am tomorrow morning, morning jog will start on 7.30 am. You can now rest on the assigned room.”

Naeun stare at the name list with the room assigned as she saw that Myungsoo and Kris will be sharing the same room.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“I didn’t think I’ll be sharing the same room with you.” Myungsoo said it while massaging his knee without looking at Kris who just comes in with his bag.

“Don’t stab me with a knife while I’m asleep.” Myungsoo turned for a while at Kris who is now sitting on the bed, arranging his things.

“I won’t do something stupid.” Kris answered without looking at him.

After a while, Kris turned to Myungsoo.

“When did it start?”

“What?” Myungsoo pretended that he doesnt understand the question.

“I’m asking you when it started.”

“The day I won you when we played one on one.” Kris was taken aback with Myungsoo’s answer as he turned away from him.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Kris ah, did something happen between you and Naeun?” Kyungsoo asked him when they were resting near the pool.

“Eh?”

“You two are usually close. It’s obvious that something is going on. Naeun doesn’t look very energetic as well.” Suho look at Kris too as he realize about the situation before.

“I’m sorry to have you guys worry about me. But, it’s nothing. I’m going to go now.” Kris smile as he leaves Suho and Kyungsoo behind.

“Is that guy going to be alright? It’s not easy to date someone within the same company.” Kyungsoo said it as soon as Kris leaves. Suho nodded as he look around, enjoying the scenery before something pop in his mind.

“Speaking of which, what’s happening between you and Bomi?”

“Me?” Kyungsoo laugh as he continued.

“I get really nervous. I don’t know what to say when I’m alone with a girl.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, It turns out that I’m really more comfortable around other men than a girl. I don’t know, she might be a little bit bored with me after the date.”

“Actually..I’m really worried too.”

“Wae?”

“I wonder if Eunji doesn’t love me at all…”

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Kris stare at his phone that was ringing before slowly picking it up.

“Kris ah..Don’t you think it’s time to have a good talk?” Naeun asked him after he picked up.

“I think we should too.”

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Kris took a seat at the same bench Naeun was sitting, but he make sure to keep a distance between them. It was a little quiet before Naeun finally start speaking.

“I..betrayed you. I’m sorry. I know it’s useless for me to give any excuse. That’s why, I’m going to be honest with you…” Kris sigh as he look away.

“Do you like him?”

“I like you Kris. I like you. You’re so gentle. You always put me first.”

“Then why did you still do it?”

“Actually, way before I met Myungsoo, I was unsatisfied with you.. Do you know Kris? You always say things like ‘after I win the tournament’ or ‘until I have the confidence’ but I don’t have so much patience to keep waiting for something uncertain. I'm willing to fully support you. But.. you only care about your pride.” Naeun sigh before she continued.

“You always say you’ll give me happiness. But to me, the words weren’t real at all.” Kris took a deep breath when he heard all her confession.

“So..what the guys said is real enough?”

“He never said things like those. With him, I never thought of anything. Things such as likes and dislikes, futures..I never think about those things. I was just absorbed in the moment. That is all.” Suddenly Naeun stand up and stand in front of him.

“I never wanted to break up with you. That’s why I..”

“Enough.” Naeun words was cutted by Kris sudden word.

“It might be lousy but..my pride matters a lot to me.” Naeun look shocked when Kris suddenly let out what he feels.

“I wanted to give you happiness, to protect you, I was serious about it.” Kris stop a while and silent fill the atmosphere before Kris finally stand up facing Naeun.

“Thank you for everything. I really did love you.” Kris then walked passed Naeun, leaving her alone, dumbfounded.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Kris sigh when he saw Myungsoo in the room when he came in. Myungsoo ignored him and stand up, took his jacket before walking to the door, ready to do some extra training before Kris stopped him by calling his name.

“Myungsoo.” He turned to look at Kris.

“Please treat Naeun well.” Myungsoo chuckled as he heard it.

“What are you talking about?”

“She..hates being alone. She appears to be strong, but she’s fragile inside and pushed herself too hard. That’s why, if you’re serious about her, I hope you’ll take the relationship seriously.”

“What was that? Are you telling me to get married?” Myungsoo answered jokingly.

“I’m talking to you seriously!”

“Then forgive her. I don’t really got it, but I guess it’s because the life she had in mind with you didn’t go as planned? So she was just attracted to something totally different in reaction to that. She’s pushing herself. Smoking doesn’t suit her at all.”

“She didn’t smoke when she was with me. But.. I’m not the one for her..Please treat her well.” Kris said it before he walked pass Myungsoo and get out after he took his shoes.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

That night, Kris didn’t join the other member and the cheerleader for the gathering. He walks straight to his room after he was done with his jogging. The room was dark as he purposely didn’t switch the light on. Suddenly, his phone rings and it turn out that it was Eunji.

“Hello.”

“Ah..I’m sorry, are you free to talk now?”

“Em..what’s up?”

“I collected enough stickers and exchanged for my collectible cup.” She was referring to the sticker which he helped her collect by giving her the sticker every time he buys the products.

“I see.. that’s good.”

“Yeah, that’s why I wanted to thank you. Sorry, that’s the only reason why I called.”

“It’s okay..”

“Is the training though?”

“Mhm..It’s pretty intense. But Suho seems very happy.” Eunji giggled.

“I can sort of understand why.” Kris smile as he heard her answer.

“I see.”

“Today was my first day at my part time job as a singer at the bar.”

“Did you manage to sing well?”

“I was trying my best but nobody was listening..”

“That can’t be true.”

“Well..it’s a place for drinking anyway. Everyone was speaking so loudly.”

“It’s okay. I’m sure someone is listening to you.”

“Really?..hmm..ah! I’ve practice playing violin recently, will you listen to it now?”

“Yeah, sure.” As Eunji was playing her violin, Kris was touched by the music as he reminiscence the things that had happen to his life recently. He ended up crying.

“Hello, did you hear it? Was it too long?” Eunji was talking again after she finishes playing.

“It was great.” Kris answered in a shaky voice, trying to hide his sadness.

“Is something wrong?” Eunji asked him with a concerned voice.

“I’m okay…”

“Eunji ah, the battery is running low.”

“Kris ah..”

“Thank you, I’ll call you later.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Early in the next morning, Kris was training alone at the basketball court, playing alone.

Suddenly, the door was opened, and Kris was surprised as he saw Eunji, panting hard as she step inside. Eunji smile at him and clap her hand when the ball he shoot before was in.

“Why?” Kris asked as he still surprised to see her in front of him as he walked towards her. Eunji smile as she pants.

“Because you were crying..” She smile to him.

“Ah..I finally got here.” She said it as she kneeled to the floor and let out a long breath.

“I thought I would arrive in the middle of the night, but the bus stopped running on the way. I got on the night bus but it didn’t stop anywhere nearby. I couldn’t get any taxi and just ran here.”She still panting hard as she talk.

“Kris ah, are you okay?” Kris who still looks dumbfounded and stand in front of her, smile.

 “I should be asking you that.” Eunji laugh a little. Kris then sit in front of her.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah..” Eunji smile and nodded.

“ I wasn’t crying anyway.” Kris tried to deny.

“Yes, you were.”

“No, I wasn’t.”

“I have perfect hearing.” Eunji still insist that she was right. Kris stare at her and she look away awkwardly. She was going to stand up when suddenly, Kris pull her into a hug. They stay in the position for a while for a few second before Kris realize what he was doing.

“I’m sorry.” He then loosen his hug and was going to back out when Eunji suddenly hug him.

“It’s okay..just stay like this for a while..” Kris hugged her and close his eyes..

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Update! ^_^

Hope you'll like it~ 

I'll try to update once a week for you all. :)

Thanks for reading and subscribing ^_^

 

PS :

Stand a chance to win Lunafly, C-clown and Bigstar album + autographed polaroid photo of Hello Venus, Led Apple and Block B by joining the quest below by clicking the banner ^^

sign_L.jpg

 

After joining Gurupop, promote the link given~ The winner will be drawn by lottery, however the more you promote, the higher your chance to win~ ^^

Come and join, they also have another quest around and it was BTS quest where you'll stand a chance to win BTS autographed album ^^

Here's the quest, just click on the link or BTS Banner :

http://www.gurupop.com/event/105/67757275706f03830393237

1dK2S7t