07

When Love Come

Today, Eunji and Bomi joined the basketball team and the cheerleader team for picnic at the beach. Suho insist that they should join them and after Bomi plead to come because of Kyungsoo, Eunji have no choice but to agree.

“It’s really a pity that you don’t bring a swimsuit.” Dongwoo said to both of them causing the others to laugh before leaving Eunji and Bomi alone. After a while, it was only Eunji left alone because Bomi was trying to get close to Kyungsoo.

“Not playing?” Eunji was a little bit surprised when someone talks because she was too immersed in taking photo. She turns around and smiles when she saw that it was Kris after all. Kris then sit next to her.

“I’m enjoying myself right now.” She said then show him the camera. Kris then nodded.

 “You have a great taste.” Eunji was a little confused when she heard his words.

“About Suho hyung.” Kris smile as he looks at Suho who was playing volleyball with the other member.

“We’ve only met recently.” Eunji smile as she answered.

“Suho hyung is really a great guy. I’ve respect for him. Even all of the player think he is cool. Really.”

“I see.” Eunji nodded and smile while looking at the same direction as Kris was looking at.

“Kris ah, coach is angry.” Dongwoo shouted to them, trying to tease Suho about being jealous over them.

“I’m not angry.” Suho laugh and smack him playfully. Kris laugh and quickly stand and running towards them, leaving his phone with Eunji after sending a message to Naeun.

Eunji laugh at their action then turn to look at Kris phone. Suddenly, it caught her attention when she saw the mobile accessories. ‘It was Kris’s?’

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Bomi ah, we picked up a phone on the bus sometimes ago, right?” Eunji asked Bomi when she came next to her.

“Yes”. Bomi nodded.

“That was actually Kris’s!”

“From that time? The one with the basketball accessories?”

“Yup. It was Kris who was running after the bus that time.” Eunji explained to her excitedly.

“Oh, I see.”

“Yeah. We were on the same bus at the same time, it’s like a fate.”

“That mean...he is the destined one?”

“Yes, the destined one!”

“Which mean that he is the cupids bringing together you and Suho’s destiny?!”

“Eh?” Eunji look at her confusedly.

“Wah, he must be someone like an angel. Should I get him fulfil my wish too?”

“Is that so?”

“Then what is he?” Bomi ask when she heard Eunji’s tone sound a little weird.

“Nothing..” Bomi look at Eunji for a while before she suddenly look suprised.

“Don’t tell me,.. You think your destined one is Kris???”

“No, no.. I don’t mean that.” Eunji look a little flustered.

“Which means you like him and not Suho?”

“I said it’s not like that.” Eunji smack Bomi lightly.

“Too much Eunji! He’s such a nice guy.”

“It’s not like that Bomi ah.”

“Look, Kris has a cute girlfriend already right?”

“Yeah, he seemed very in love with her. That’s why Kris and I are friends.” Bomi look at her with a suspicious glare.

“We’re friends! Normal neighbour friends. My destined friend.” Bomi stay quiet for a while eyeing Eunji before she smile.

“Okay. Then in order for me to be at ease, repeat after me. I don’t like Kris”

“I don’t like Kris.” Eunji repeated Bomi’s words.

“I don’t like him, don’t like him, don’t like him!”

“I don’t like him, don’t like him, don’t like him!” Eunji repeated obediently.

“I like Suho.” Eunji look a little surprised but repeated it anyway.

“I like Suho.” At the same time when she repeated the words, without their notice, Suho was already at behind them with some of his friend who was actually coming back from changing their clothes, ready to go back.

“Say it more.” Bomi asked her to repeat it again.

“I like Suho. I like Suho. I like Suho. I like Suho. I like Suho.” She repeated it with the guide of Bomi’s hand gesture. She ended up laughing when Bomi keep asking her to repeat.

“Wait a minute! Why do I have to do what you say?” She laughs and playfully hits Bomi. Suddenly, they heard a sound like someone clearing his throat. It was Kyungsoo. Eunji was surprised when she saw Suho was standing next to him. Embarrassment fills her but she tried to act cool.

“We wanted to ask if you guys want to go back with us in Suho’s car but are we in the way?” Kyungsoo smirked as he said it.

“Yeah. We will go back with a taxi.” Bomi said and quickly stand next to Kyungsoo.

“It’s fine! Let’s go back together. Anyway, the two of you live together.” Suho quickly said it to Bomi.

“Is it alright?”

“Yeah, of course.”

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Eunji and Suho was walking next to each other at the beach, talking a fresh air before going back.

“Do you want to have meal with my university friends next time?” Suddenly, Suho asked Eunji. Eunji look a little surprised with the question.

“I want to introduce you to them.” Suho stopped walking and look to her while smiling.

“Oh..sure.” Suho smile happily as their turn to look at the sea. Slowly, Suho intertwined their finger. Eunji was shock with his sudden action but then let him. She then slowly smile when she saw his happy face.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I’m sorry I left just like that last night. I want to have a good talk with you. Can we meet tonight? – Kris

Naeun sigh when she read his message before she was being pulled into her bed again. Not by her boyfriend though. It was Myungsoo.