Will you agree?

The Bond of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yong Hwa's POV (Present Time)

 

"Hyung! What are you staring at?"

"Yah! Min Hyuk! Look at my little Princess, she looks so lovely specially in this picture. She's a newborn here. Look at her chubby cheeks!"

"She's so cute! But she look like Shin Hye Noona... She's the complete little version of Noona."

"How can you say that? She looks exactly like me, too. She's definitely a Jung!"

"You are so full of yourself, hyung!"

"Time flies very past. I can still remember the when I first saw my little Hana. She's so small and I am so afraid to hold her because she looks too fragile. Chae Won Noona was with me that time. And she's the one who took this beautiful photo."

"By the way hyung, Seo Hyun-ssi was here a while ago. She wanted to see you!"

"See me or flirt with me? She's totally giving me a headache. She keeps on coming here and interrupting my work."

"Hyung, she's hot and y! I don't know what's wrong with you. She's totally into you. Maybe you can give her a chance."

"Chance? Never."

"You are so picky! One more thing, your royal highness, Choi Mirae will be here in Seoul by next week. Have you heard the news?"

"I am not aware. Go now Min Hyuk! Work and be productive, arasso?"

"It's still lunch break, hyung... Do you want to hang out at my favorite cafe?"

 

"YONG HWA OPPA!"

 

"Omo, speaking of the devil..."

"Oppa, why are you ignoring me?"

"Seo Hyun-sshi, please... I am busy."

"Do you want me to make you happy Oppa?"

"Yah! Seo Hyun-sshi, my friend Min Hyuk wants to go to his favorite cafe, maybe you can accompany him."

"You are getting rid of me, oppa. I will tell auntie about it. And why are you always holding that baby photo?"

"This is none of your business, young lady... Now, go!"

"I will let this pass, Yong hwa oppa... But next time you will not refuse my invitation."

 

That girl was too much. She's always barging into my office and saying things that I am not interested. 12:45pm... I had my quick lunch because I had a meeting at 1:15pm with my father, the President of Jung Holdings. It's friday again and I can't wait to be with my little princess. Even though I am so stressed because of the endless paperworks, I can still smile thinking of my little Hana. I miss her so much. It's been three days since I last saw her. Looking at the vast view of Seoul from my office clear glass window, my mind drifted back to the time when Shin Hye told me that she's pregnant. Of all the thoughts, I don't know why I suddenly remember that. We accidentally met in the hospital here in Seoul, I was with Chae Won Eunnie because she needs vaccination for Hyun Woo (her son) and no one will accompany her that time so I was forced to be with her. That time, I saw Shin Hye crying in a secluded part of the hospital. I thought I am just mistaken but my heart told me that the crying girl in front of me was the same girl I met in San Francisco. I approached her and she looks confused and afraid at the same time.

 

"What's wrong? You are Shin Hye right? What a coincidence!"

"I am pregnant."

 

The last word ec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter