My Mommy

The Bond of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'

Hana's POV

December 28, 2013

Dear Diary,

'Last time I write about my daddy. Now I will write something about my pretty mommy! My mommy's name is Park Shin Hye, I think she's just a year younger than my daddy. She's very beautiful, specially her hair! Her smile always makes me happy. She is the youngest child of my sweet and caring Grandpa and Grandma Park. We live in Seoul together with my aunt Min Ji and uncle Sang Woo. Mommy loves writing stories and she's making money out of it. I am very happy to have a mommy like her. We love playing together and we love to eat strawberry ice cream a lot. See the picture above? It was taken last week during our visit in my Aunt Chae Won's (daddy's sister) restaurant. I am so fond of that Christmas tree so Mommy posed beside it too.



They say that my eyes looks exactly like Mommy's eyes while my nose and lips are from Daddy's. I wonder how babies are made. I think I will ask Mommy later. I have lot of questions to Mommy but sometimes some of them are left unanswered. Just like when I asked her why we are not together with Daddy, she told me that when I am older, I can understand it. The truth is I am very confused because my teacher said that a Mommy, a Daddy and a baby lives in one house. I raised my hand and told my teacher that my Mommy and Daddy have two different house. My classmates laughed at me and I went home crying that time. I got mad at Mommy and Daddy because we are not together. I saw Mommy crying too and Daddy pats her back. But after what happened, when my classmates bullies me, I don't mind them anymore. I know that we can still be family no matter what.



Most of the time I am with Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter