That Stranger

The Bond of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback (years ago)

 

Shin Hye's POV

 

Calling the attention of all passengers of Korean Air Flight KF 506 going to San Francisco, the gate is now open for boarding. 

 

"Yoboseyo Omma! I will board the plane now. I will call you and Appa the moment I landed in San Francisco."

"Take Care Shin Hye baby."

"I will. Thanks Omma! I love you."

"I love you too, my baby! Enjoy your time in California!"

 

This is it! I am so excited that today I can go to San Francisco California to visit my brother who is currently a Professor in the College of Arts and Letters in Stanford University. He is teaching asian studies. It's been almost two years that he's away from home, now that I got a chance to visit him, I'll enjoy this one in a lifetime opportunity to see California for real. My years of being frugal paves way in the reality of visiting my brother in San Francisco. Instead of butying clothes and shoes, I save my money so that I can afford the two way ticket to San Francisco. And now here I am, just hours away from my brother and from the infamous Golden Gate bridge.

 

It's like a reward for myself because I am overly hardworking these past years. I was a working college student plus I am still helping my parents in our small restaurant in Namdaemun. After graduating from Seoul Institute of the Arts (as a scholar) with a degree in creative writing, I ventured beyond writing stories as a freelance worker. Typically, my life revolves around writing and reading. I breath in romance and fictional characters. I love writing about love and the complexities of life. My dream is to be a renown writer/ scriptwriter someday. Can I make it? Hopefully I will! 
 

 

Last call for all the passengers of Korean Air Flight KF 506 going to San Francisco, the gate will close at exactly twenty minutes.

 

 

Yong Hwa's POV

 

"I think I want to run away from this ."

"Hyung, you know you can't. Your parents will disown you. Your family will be in total trouble."

"Thanks for reminding me about my crazy life. How can I let this happened? I am very young but they want me to start a family."

"Maybe your soon-to-be fiance is nice. Don't worry too much. She's the heiress of Choi Electronics, right? She must be pretty!"

"Pretty or not, still she's stranger. My parents want us to get married in two months time. I don't understand why I must go there and fetch here, I can just wait for that girl here in Seoul. Ugh. This is threateni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter