I'll prove you wrong

The Bond of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa's POV


 

"Noona, what did Omma tell Hana? Please tell me the truth."

"Yong, Omma went here because she wants to discuss with me your engagement with the Choi Heiress. More like she wanted me to agree in forcing you to marry that girl. She's very persistent and she will do anything to make the wedding happen. The moment she saw Hana, who was in the play room, she went hysterical. She shouted at the little girl and Hana was very frightened. She told Hana about your upcoming marriage to Choi Mirae, that you will leave Hana after your marriage and lastly she told the little girl that she's not a Jung. Omma's hurtful words makes her cry too much. Hana keep on shouting "No, please stop". My heart shattered hearing those words from your little princess. She's too young to here such hurtful words and she's innocent to be blamed. I'm sorry Yong... I wasn't able to protect her from Omma. I don't know what happened to Omma. She's being too much."

"Thank you for telling the truth Noona. Don't worry, I'll talk to Omma."

"Yong, please calm down. Omma is not in her right mind now. She's totally crazy about your marriage to the Choi Heiress. But now Yong, comfort your little princess first. She's totally heartbroken and mad at you. She keeps on crying until you came here with Shin Hye."

"Noona, why is it happening to me? Why is it happening to my daughter? Omma don't have the rights to say those words to my daughter. If she hates me, she must spare Hana because she's innocent. If she really that mad to me, she should blame me only."

"I told you, Mom is being selfish..."

"Noona, we have to go now. It's getting late and Hana is already asleep in Shin Hye's arms."

"Arasso, please tell Hana and Shin Hye that I am very sorry."

---


 

"Shin, let's leave now. It's getting late. How is Hana?"

"She's still sobbing even while sleeping. She's calling my name while she's asleep. Yong Hwa, if this keep on happening, I think it's better for me and Hana to go somewhere far. I don't want to see her hurting like this. As her mother, I want to protect her from all the people that will judge and hurt her. Hana is not a mistake and she's the greatest gift happened to me. I think it is better if we are away from you. We can save too much heartaches if we are away from you."

"Shin Hye, no please no... Don't take Hana away, I beg you. Just like you, she's the greatest gift I received from God. I will die if you take her away. I am sorry but I will never let you and Hana go away from me."

"Don't you think that if we are away in your life, your parents will not be mad at you? Yong Hwa, they are still your parents."

"Shin, how can I respect them at this point? My parents are hurting my loved ones."

"But Yong, you cannot deny the fact that you will be marrying soon. Eventually, Hana and I will be completely out of your life. If that happen, I will not deny you of Hana. You will still be her father no mat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter