Happy Father's Day

The Bond of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

"So my baby wants me to sing a lullaby?"

"Yes daddy. Can you sing "teardrops in the rain"?


 

I can consider that this is the best bedtime of my life so far (aside from the night that we created Hana). I am lying comfortably on the left side of the queen size bed with Hana on the middle and Shin Hye on the right side of the bed. I am wearing a very comfortable pajama and white shirt while my two princesses are wearing their matching pink sleepwear. Hana's clinging on me like a baby koala while her Mommy Shin Chan is pretending to be asleep. I know that my precious Shin Chan is still awake and she's just listening to me and Hana.


 

"Daddy why is your voice so nice?"

"Because I am a born singer."

"Really? Maybe I take after you because Mommy told me that I have a good voice."

"Is that so? Maybe you can sing a lullaby to me too."

"Okay! I will sing the bear song!"


 

For me, Hana is the meaning of the word adorable. Right in front of me is the complete replica of Shin Hye and me. I might save a whole nation in my former life for me to deserve Hana. I always be thankful to Shin Hye for bringing me such a wonderful gift. I can still remember the first time I saw Hana, she's wrapped in a pink blanket and she seems very delicate for me to hold. The moment that the nurse gave me my small bundle of joy, tears welled up in my eyes as I held her tiny fingers. The first words that came from me were "I love you my little Princess... daddy loves you so much..."


 

"Daddy, are you listening to me? Or are you sleepy now?"

"My baby sings very well! I am so proud of you!"

"Mommy like that song. She told me that I am very cute when I am singing the bear song."

"Yes you are... Hmmm, are you sleepy my princess?"

"Daddy?!"

"Yes baby?"

"Can you sleep here always? I want to hug you and Mommy and then wake up with the two of you, please?"

"Yes baby... "

"Really!? Yey! I have a surprise for you tomorrow! I will tell it to you tomorrow Daddy... Good night. I love you to the moon and back! I love you! I love you! I love you!"

"I love you more Hana... Now, let's sleep... Look at your Mommy, she's already asleep."

"Mommy, mommy... Are you sleeping? I haven't give you a good night kiss yet."

"Hana, just kiss your Mommy and sleep. Don't wake her up because she's very tired."

"Good night Mommy... Sweet dreams... I love you so much!"


 

A moment ago I thought Shin Hye's just pretending but now I know that she's in her deep slumber. She hugs Hana tighter and move so much closer to us. I studied her sleeping face under a faint light coming from the window. I realized that I am sleeping with the two beautiful angels. Shin Hye's messy but y looking hair on the pillow awakes my urges. She looks so devastatingly y in that pink sleepwear. The thin fabric failed to hide her curves because I can see that she's not wearing anything inside that pink tempting shirt. Hana is now sleeping and hugging Shin Hye while I keep on thinking about 'bad' thoughts towards the mother of my child. 'This is bad', I told myself as I force my raging hormones to sleep.

---

I woke up and realiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter