found

The Bond of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye's POV

I was in my second trimester when I thought that I lost Hana forever. I was with Yong Hwa's grandparents in the province when I had a bleeding. I thought it was just normal to ignore but the bleeding was continous and I was so afraid that I cried a lot and blame myself for not taking good care of her. The same feeling I felt now that she is missing. It's been almost nearly six long hours but there is no sign of my baby. My tears are endlessly flowing and I am shaking as fear engulfs me. Lots of horrible thoughts I am thinking but as much as possible, I am setting that aside because I have faith that we can find her and she will be okay. 

¨Hyung, they tried looking at the toy store and they found none.¨

It was Min Hyuk who said that there's no sign of Hana in the fourth toy store that they searched into. The man beside me, Jung Yong Hwa, is much more devastated than what I actually looked right now. I can see him crying too and we've been holding each other hands for support and assurance that our baby is safe. Upon hearing those words from Min Hyuk, I almost lost consciousness because I feel like hope is getting thinner and thinner. I clung onto Yong Hwa and cried in his arms. There's no way I will leave this mall without my precious Hana.

¨Min Hyuk-ah! Please try searching again. Shin, can you please stay here with Chae Won eonnie? I have to look for Hana too...¨

Yong Hwa is about to leave when I tug at his hand. 

¨Please find Hana... I am begging you.¨

 

Yong Hwa's POV

The flight from Hong Kong to Seoul is the longest hour of my life. The moment I learned that my precious angel was missing, panic and fear rushed through me and I cathed the earliest flight available to Seoul. Shin Hye's sobbing on our conversation earlier. I knew this is serious. I keep on thinking that maybe my parents are involved in this situation. If it is true, they can forget about me, their son, because I will definitely leave them if they hurt my baby. Hana, my precious princess, daddy is going to find you. I love you so much baby.

When I went to the mall, there I saw how devastated Shin Hye is. Without words,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter