Hana's little request

The Bond of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yong Hwa and Hana are already preparing to sleep when the little ask something from her father.

 

"Daddy can you read me a story please?"

"Okay baby... Do you want me to read Cinderella?"

"Can you read 'The Little Mermaid' this time?"

"This book is new. Mommy brought it for you?"

"Aniyo, Mommy said that Mister Min Ho gave it to her."

"What? Mister Min Ho?"

"He is Mommy's boss. He is handsome but you are much more handsome than him."

"Tell me Hana, is he always with your Mommy?"

"I don't know. But you can ask Mommy if you like."

"Nevermind baby. 'The Little Mermaid' is quite long, I will read 'Snow White' instead."

 

A few minutes had passed and Yong Hwa's little girl is now fast asleep. She looks so adorable with her princess sleepwear while hugging her teddy bear. Yong Hwa can't help but admire his little girl. Hana is the complete replica of him and Shin Hye in one. Her doe-like eyes resembles Shin Hye's while her nose and lips resembles Yong Hwa's. She also inherit from Shin Hye a mole in her left eye. She's God's greatest gift and he will do everything for his darling little Hana. He doesn't want to disappoint her because he wants to be the best daddy for her. He placed the book in the bedside table and prepared himself to sleep. He keeps on thinking of the possible ways to show Shin Hye his feelings. Little by little, he will show to Shin Hye that he really care for her and their daughter. For the past years, his cold and arrogant behavior towards the lady was only a form of defense mechanism on his part. He acted as if she's a complete stranger and vice versa. But as he realized how precious Hana and Shin Hye to him, he will make a move now before it's too late. He reach for his phone and search his contacts to call someone who makes his heart weary. He glance at the clock, 9:45pm... Maybe she's still awake.

 

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo Yong Hwa--sshi? How's your vacation? How is Hana? Is she sleeping now?"

"Yes, she's here with me and she's sleeping soundly. She's actually hugging her cute teddy bear."

"I am sure he asked you to read a bedtime story, right? Anyway where did you and Hana went today?"

"We went to visit the park today. Hana had so much fun playing with other kids her age."

"You'll be back tomorrow right? I miss Hana so much."

"Only Hana?"

"Yes! Only Hana... Aigoo... I know you are sulking right now Mr. Jung!"

"I miss you Shin Hye..."

"Yah! Are you drunk? I think I need to sleep now. Bye Yong Hwa-sshi..."

 

The line went dead even without saying a goodnight to Shin Hye.

 

"I think I must work really hard to win your heart and trust my Shin Hye..."

 

---

"Daddy can we stay for another day?"

"Hana, I am sorry but we need to go back to Seoul toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter