Turmoil

The Bond of Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13- Turmoil

 

Almost a week had passed since Yong Hwa had a sleepover at Shin Hye's house. After that fateful 'goodnight kiss' that they shared, Shin Hye becomes a little awkward to him. However, their little princess will never forget what she witnessed when her daddy kissed her mommy's lips. The day after Yong hwa's sleepover, he took one and a half hour under the cold shower calming his hyperactive hormones. He can still remember how Shin Hye dressed that morning. She was up early and seemingly cooking a delicious breakfast when he made his way to the kitchen, there he saw a 'Shin Hye' that is different from the typical Shin Hye that he knew. There in front of him is a goddess Shin Hye in her thin, white sleeveless shirt and she's wearing a shorts, in which he can see the details of her underwear. Sistar's "ALONE" was playing too as she paced around the kitchen. The tempting attire was matched with a messy bun but for him, her hair looks like a remnants of love making. It was then that he realized how y Shin Hye is, pure and natural. Though it's rude to stare, he can't help but stare lustfully while she's cooking. He's already imagining things like kissing and but thankfully, Hana saved him from embarrassment. Yong Hwa considered that morning as one of the best morning he ever had.

 

"Hyung! Why are you listless again? Is there something wrong?"

"Min Hyuk, I never knew that Shin Hye can wear such y clothes..."

"Hyung! It's very early in the morning and you are fantasizing about Noona!"

"Do you know what, I hope Hana will request for another sleepover..."

"If that's the case, I will warm Shin Hye noona to be careful! Hahaha!"

"Anyway, she become more awkward after that night. I tried to ignore the awkwardness but it's killing me."

"Hyung, today is friday right? Why don't you go and fetch her in her work later? Maybe you two can talk to each other."

"But what about Hana?"

"Your Chae Won Noona called this morning, she's asking me to ask your permission for Hana's sleepover at their house. She told me that Shin Hye noona agreed but she wants you to know too."

"Chae Won noona? I wonder what she's up to. Last time they went to Busan without telling me. She gonna kidnap my little princess again."

"Let her be, hyung... Chae Won noona doesn't have a baby princess like Hana."

---

At Shin Hye's office 6pm

 

"Shin Hye-sshi, are you free tonight? I mean, there is a newly open Japanese restaurant near Apgujong. The owner is a friend of mine and he wanted me to come together with my friends but the others seems they have appointment tonight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter