What happens on weekends - Part 1

The Choice

 


11. What happens on weekends - Part 1

 

             Yixing peeked from the wall’s corner to see who was singing and hoping to invalidate his thoughts on said person. When he recognized the figure, his mind closed for an instant, this was not possible, it was wrong.

             Here stood Junmyeon, enjoying fresh air and leaning against the brick wall with his eyes closed next to a small black door that seemed to be for the ‘Pulse’ staff. He got gelled hair and was wearing a suit with an expensive watch to complete his attire.

             Something in the picture didn’t seem right. Why would Junmyeon go out of the creepy building from the staff door? And why would he look like that, it’s so different from his simple clothing he wore usually! Yixing gasped as a crazy idea popped up in his mind.

            Junmyeon turned his head in the direction of the sound that disturbed him from his peaceful break and was surprised when he found Yixing looking right back at him with wide eyes then ran away. Junmyeon immediately began to run after him, but Yixing’s years of dancing couldn’t be reached.

            Yixing ran without looking back until familiar shops made him realize that he wasn’t that far from his flat. He turned around and saw empty streets behind him, Junmyeon hadn’t followed him. The Chinese boy walked to his building and once he entered his apartment, he lied down on his bed face first. He didn’t want to deal with this right now, he was stressed enough just by trying to come up with a choreography. His decided to choose the easy solution: he would sleep it off and hope not to meet Junmyeon the next week.

 

X X X X X X X X X X X X

 

            A little earlier in a park, the sky was turning dark and this same color could also be used to describe Baekhyun’s hopes. The young boy checked his phone and sighed, he had been waiting for so long that dinner time has passed already and he would get scolded for coming back late. He looked around a last time as a chilly wind blew. Only Chanyeol stayed, his date has stood him up. His head hung low and his memory began to replay his desperate love life. Baekhyun’s sight was becoming blurry and he tried his best to hide the sound of his sniffles.

            Chanyeol was disturbed in his meditation by someone sobbing lightly. He was asking himself if he missed to see his date pass by when the sound interrupted his thoughts. As the sound got louder and louder, but still somewhat controlled as to not wake up neighbors he could feel, he turned his head in the direction of the noise and saw it was from a boy sitting on the bench in front of him. Suddenly, Chanyeol remembered that this bench was the one where he saw Baekhyun earlier, and afraid that something happened to his new friend he made his way to the elder.

            “Are you okay?”

            Baekhyun looked up to see Chanyeol standing over him and looking genuinely concerned. He then realized he just made a scene in the middle of a park at night, and that Chanyeol had saw him cry.

            “I’m fine, I guess… Just tired.”

            “What are you doing here, at night?”

            Baekhyun hesitated to tell him, sensing the tears coming back at a rapid speed. “I’ve waited for someone, he told me he would wear a blue jacket but nobody in this damn park did!” he answered as he could feel himself throwing another tantrum. He tried to calm himself “I should go back home.”

            “I’m coming with you.”

            “What? No!” Baekhyun exclaimed. He then spoke with a soft voice “You don’t have to, you should go back to your own home.”

            “But it’s really late, I am not going to let you go in the streets alone and that’s final.” Chanyeol said with no bad intentions in his mind. At this point Baekhyun was starting to feel tiredness creep up on him and couldn’t find of something to strike back at the giant, so he reluctantly accepted. He got up from the bench and walked through the streets, Chanyeol silent at his side. Baekhyun then stopped in front of a house and turned to Chanyeol.

            “This is where I live. You can go now.”

            However, before the tall boy could answer the door opened on a woman that looked really pissed off.

            “Where were you?! Is that an hour to come back to?” she seethed. Chanyeol was about to explain but was once again beaten by Baekhyun who turned to him and asked him with a desperate look in his eyes to go back to his own home. He then returned and closed the door on Chanyeol. The latter stayed at his spot for a few seconds, eavesdropping, before he couldn’t hear the voices anymore.

            While he was making his way back to his house, he thought back to what happened today. He waited the whole afternoon on the bench for his date only to realize at night that it was Baekhyun, and that said boy hadn’t recognized him because he was wearing a blue sweater instead of a blue jacket. Chanyeol was angry at himself for staining the jacket this morning. Finally, he thought back on the conversation he overheard between Baekhyun and his mother, and an unpleasant sensation settled in his stomach. This bad feeling never disappeared, even lying in his bed his mind was preoccupied by the words he heard. Chanyeol wasn’t able to tell exactly what disturbed him, but he did know that it took most of his night trying to figure it out.

 

 

--

 

 

A/N : (hides away) Hi guys! Happy new year!

Sorry for the long time it took, and the small update it is, but I wanted to give you at least this, since I'm really busy and I don't know when the second part will be up.

Long story short, not only do I have to work really hard to go to this famous engineering school, but I also have to search for flats and to get cured from the flu (that I gave to my sister, I'm so nice...). Moreover, I finally got my life in order (to be polite) and I am now in a ' relationship'. So this gave me an idea to a next fic. This would most likely be the discovery of , like any sane people should and not like what is written sometimes (from what I've heard 50 Shades is abuse and yet people think it is , I don't know I've never read it but I don't want people to think the wrong way when it helped me greatly so this future story will be 100% true). I still don't know about the pairing though, I might create a poll on part 2 to have your opinions on it. Also I will have to change some things since guys don't have s (do they?) so it won't be written quickly.

Finally, thank you for all the suscribers! Please keep supporting me I'm doing my best for you guys, don't forget to suscribe and leave a comment, it is always appreciated ^^.