Damn

It's Just A Crush

Eunji’s POV

“Okay, everyone! When you all finish setting up your tents and unpacking, do come out to the main campfire area, we’re going to start our first activity!

 

 

I groaned. So fast?

 

 

Sighing, I went with Sooyoung to set up the tent. She was good with it and we practically finished it in five minutes. I have to admit, she did most of the work. I heard this anguished scream nearby and my head automatically turned towards the area.

 

 

It was Borong.

 

 

I stifled a laugh as she and her partner attempted to put in one peg and were failing miserably. Her face was scrunched up in frustration and she kept snapping at the other girl.

 

 

“PUT IT IN PROPERLY FOR GOODNESS SAKE’S!”

 

 

Ignoring her, I turned to Sooyoung. “Shall we go?” She gave me a blinding smile and nodded.

 

 

“Everyone, quieten down! Our first activity is going to be a treasure hunt. Yes, yes, I know it’s cliché but everyone will have fun, alright? Now I’ll explain the rules…” The teacher droned on and I shut his voice out, feeling bored already.

 

 

Oh crap, I just realised, it’s individually played, oh god I hope I don’t get lost. I groaned again.

 

 

It started off fine, with me following the map carefully. Seriously, I get lost really easily.

 

 

The teachers just had to make this in the evening, because the sky was starting to get dark. I hurried along, praying I wouldn’t be caught in the dark.

 

 

Just then, somebody pushed me from behind, making me lost my balance and I landed up flat on my face. Fudge, that hurt.

 

 

'Oh gosh what do you want from me? Seriously, whats your problem?!' I snapped, already cranky from the long trek. Now I have to deal with Borong and I am not happy. No.

 



'Let me speak to you.' She smirked.

 

 

“Well, you’re already talking to me, aren’t you?” I snapped.

 



She's probably gonna lecture me about her precious L and whatnot.

 



'Tsk, no need to be so angry Eunji' she drawled. 'Im just going to teach you a lesson for talking to L oppa!' She smirked again.

 

 

“Please, what are you going to do? Punch me again like a coward?” I spat, staring at her defiantly. She fumed before smiling sickeningly sweetly.

 

 

 

When I was caught off guard, she kicked me, sending me rolling down the steep hill on my right, getting further and further away from the trekking trail.

 



I heard this girly shriek and maybe it was me. And another cry of pain, I think that was me too. Everything happened so fast, I couldn't process it.

 



Right then, I hit a tree trunk. It effectively stopped my fast descent, but I heard a loud crack. Whoops. Not good.

 



I groaned. What the hell did I do to deserve this treatment really.

 



I tried to stand up, only to realise that my ankle was twisted at this angle. Holy , its not supposed to look like that right? It’s like, really twisted.

 



I felt nauseous looking at it, so I concentrated on my surroundings instead.

 



I was in the middle of nowhere. Really. I couldn't even see the steep hill! Trees were practically the only thing I saw.

 



Realisation hit me like a rock and it dawned on me: I'm lost. Where’s my map? Right, I dropped it.

 

 

“Borong? This isn’t funny, I can’t walk!” I hissed into nowhere. Of course, there was no reply.

 



I swallowed with difficulty and stood up, trying my best to keep the pressure on my left leg and ignoring the pain on my right. Pursing my lips, I tried to shout.

 



'HELLO IS ANYONE THERE?????' I screamed.

 



...

Crickets.

 



Worry started to engulf me and I couldn't think. I swallowed, before looking around. It was pitch black already and I couldn’t see any further than a few meters in front of me.

 



What if I never find my way back?

 



I tried to keep the tears from dripping down my eyes. Gritting my teeth, I started to walk. This is all your fault, stupid Borong, stupid, STUPID.

 



I barely made it a few steps when I collasped to the ground, my ankle throbbing.

 



Mom, dad, sister, I love you all. Dear sister, I hope you find a guy you really like and live happily together. Mommy, I really love you. Daddy, take care of Mommy and live with the entire family forever and I hope I didn’t make y’all sad and stuff.

 

 

This is probably where I die.

 

 

.

 

 

L’s POV

I looked around for the familiar patch of brown hair. Where is she? It’s like, night time!

 

 

Why am I even looking for her? I shook my head and tried to concentrate on the conversation. That was when the witch came up to me and clung onto my shoulder like a koala.

 

 

“Oppa, want to grab something to eat with me? You can talk to me too, you know, instead of that Eunji girl, she’s not here anyway.” Borong cooed.

 

 

“Wait, what? She’s not here, why?” I could’ve sworn I saw her just now, on the bus! Wait, unless…

 

 

“Oppa, don’t think about her, I’m right here!” She said, trying to do aegyo.

 

 

I took a glance at Borong and her eyes twinkled. There’s something she’s hiding. She must have definitely done something. I tugged my shoulder harshly away from her and glared at her, before running towards the woods.

 

 

I could hear Borong’s stares drilling into my back as she shouted, “Oppa! Where the heck are you going? OPPA! MYUNGSOO OPPA!”

 

 

The other guys, especially Sungyeol, are definitely going to question me about this later.

 

 

But firstly, I need to find Eunji. Borong definitely did something. 

 

Author's Note

Hey guys! Another updateeeeeeee yeyyyyyy :D Do remember to suscribe and comment and upvote!!! Thanks to Mimiss for upvoting this story <3 Thanks alot, Love y'all, peace out!