Thoughtful?

It's Just A Crush

I was late for school the next day. OTL and I thought it would be a good day! Okay it really wasn't my fault, I'm still going to blame that L dude honestly for getting me involved with that cat. *pause* Okay so maybe it wasn't his fault. OKAY FINE ITS MY FAULT. There. Admitted. 

 

 

It was a normal day, and hey, I got up early and left the house a full ten minutes early. Like seriously, I woke up TEN MINUTES early for a cat but well I had kind of liked that munchkin. I figured, oh well, maybe I should go visit that cat, since it's on the way instead. BIG MISTAKE. I was walking and on my way, still as early as ever, and reached there reallyyyyy early. Of course, I started looking for Chubs. Oh wait, I forgot to say, Chubs is the kitty. What? Don't judge.

 

 

"CHUBBBBBBBS!" My high-pitched voice could probably be heard anywhere but who cares? Looking around for the furball, I spotted it when its cute round brown eyes peeked out at me from behind a pillar.

 

 

“Oh is my little baby hungryyyyyyyyyyyy? Come come come I’ll feed ya! Won’t let you starve. Nuh-uh. Neeeeeever.” I cooed to it. If anyone saw that I’ll going to hide my face in a hole and stay there for the rest of my life.

 

 

I picked Chubs up and carried her to the same pillar as yesterday, when I was utterly shocked to see that THERE WAS ALREADY CATFOOD THERE. What the heck? I was looking forward to feeding Chubs seriously. Must be that L dude. Oh my god seriously he ruined my perfect plan!

 

 

Pouting slightly, I placed Chubs down and let her have her meal while her back gently, encouraging her to eat more. If only I could bring her back home, only my mother has this super sensitive allergy to pet’s fur. The other time one of my sister’s ex-boyfriend brought home a tiny puppy and my mother got into such a sneezing fit she probably couldn’t even think straight enough to have a proper conversation with him.

 

 

Snapping out of my daydream, I checked my phone. HOLY I HAVE APPROXIMATELY 3 MINUTES TO GET TO CLASS WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK. Standing up abruptly, I gave Chubs a final pet and dashed off to school, praying I would make it.

 

 

I finally reached the school, panting like there was no tomorrow and oh god the GATES WERE CLOSED WHY. Determined not to give up, I took my bag and flung it over the gates and it landed with a plop on the other side.

 

 

The things I do to get to class.

 

 

Heaving myself up, I grabbed a part of the gate and hoisted myself up so my legs were off the ground, repeating this again and again until I reached the top. Looking down the other side, I just decided to jump off because seriously I had 0 strength in my arms. A big 0.

 

 

Closing my eyes tight, I flung myself off the gate and landed with a thud on the ground. Wincing, I rubbed my arm, which had a minor scrape from the rough ground and a little blood could be seen glistening on my skin. Ignoring it, I sprinted to class.

 

 

Out of breath, I rapped on the door and prayed for the best before entering. “Hi Mr Song! I’m just going to my seat now! Yup!” I tried to be as cheery as possible and greeted my math teacher, before getting to my seat quickly, avoiding all the stares I got from everyone in class.

 

 

“Well, you’re certainly very early Eunji. I’ll let you off this time but if you’re late again don’t expect me to be so generous!” He replied with a frown on his face. Nodding my head, I saw gloomy boy sitting next to my seat, of course, and sat down next to him, still panting slightly. I took out my books and placed them on the table, before trying to listen as attentively as I could to Mr Song’s lesson.

 

 

Of course, it didn’t turn out as I planned as I was near asleep by the time the class was over. “Okay, before I dismiss the class, I’m going to make a very important announcement! This term you’re going to have to do pair work in a project for math and it’ll account for 50% your grade this term!” Mr Song’s voice boomed. Seeing everyone turn around hurriedly to look for their partners, he continued, “you’ll be doing it with your desk partners, so please don’t make such a fuss, will ya?” With this, groans could be heard from all parts of the classroom. He then continued to explain what we had to do for the project.

 

 

Oh wait what?????????????????????????? I’m doing it with L? Aw crap he always looks like he’s going to beat me up! 

 

 

oh goddddd stupid project.

 

 

The bell rang right then and the class was dismissed. I was about to turn to my left to ask L when he wanted to get started with the project but he just left, as if he didn’t care at all about it. Okay, maybe he doesn’t! yep I’m gonna fail this project.

 

 

Then, I looked at my table again and realised there was a plaster on it. Huh? Who could have-

 

 

Oh. Oh. Ohhh.

 

 

My mouth dropped open in shock as I realised who left it there for me. He must have placed it on the table when I was dozing off.

 

 

But, why would he? I thought he didn’t care at all about people? Well, he must have obviously seen the scrape on my arm!

 

 

How…thoughtful. 

 

[Author's note]

Sorry for not updating in FOREVER IM SORRY GUYS! Will try to update regularly! c: