Awkward Encounter

It's Just A Crush

"Bye Eunji! See you tomorrow!" Sooyoung called out to me as we walked out of the school gate. We went seperate ways as we both took different routes to get home.

 

 

Humming softly, I walked with my bag slung from my right shoulder. My mind was occupied by a lot of stuff, but one thing that i couldn't seem to forget about was about Infinite, the kingkas. Usually I don't pay attention to any of them, even from my old school. There was a bunch of kingkas calling themselves exo like what kind of name was that?! [AN: /cough/ no offence exo stans out there :3] I just couldn't seem to get them out of my mind, especially L. That cold hard stare he had given me seemed to be imprinted in my mind and I just couldn't get rid of it. 

 

 

Okay let's be real. He was handsome. Okay, maybe he's reallyyyyy good looking but gosh can he not glare at people like that? 

 

 

Oh Eunji, shut up and stop talking to youself dammit. Right at that moment, I tripped over a drain and fell on my . Oh freaking hell.

 

 

I got up and brushed off my pants, looking around myself to check if anyone had seen. If anyone did I sure would become the laughing stock of the entire school oh gosh. Suddenly, when I was walking through a block of flats, I heard a hushed 'meow' coming from behind me. Stopping in my tracks, I slowly turned around and was surprised by a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring up at me. Ohmygosh. That's the cutest thing I've seen.

 

 

Don't get me wrong okay, I don't usually like cute stuff, but this kitten was absoutely adorable. By adorable, I mean adorable. It had light brown fur, which if it wasn't that caked with mud and dirt, would be absolutely lucious and beautiful. It had a tiny face ((which just added to the cuteness factor hehe)) and I practically fell in love at first sight. Yes, with a cat, don't judge me.

 

 

"Oh my gosh, what in the world are you doing here?" I muttered to the cat softly, picking her up slowly. Without a single care about how my shirt would be full of mud stains, I carried it against my shirt and started to it. Surprisingly, it wasn't skinny at all and I was puzzled for a moment. Wouldn't a stray cat be like, not so plump?

 

 

Suddenly, I heard a clatter behind me and i slowly turned around. And lo and behold, there stood the L dude, who seemed to have dropped a boxful of something. 

 

 

We stared at each other for awhile and finally I snapped out of my daze. "What the hell? Were you stalking me?!" I spat, holding the cat tightly to my chest protectively, getting mud stains all over my once pristine uniform. Well, not like I gave a damn anyway.

 

 

Hearing that, he scoffed. "Oh come on, don't flatter yourself." He rolled his eyes, before turning around and walking away cooly. Mouth agape, I went foward to see what he had dropped. 

 

 

Cat food.

 

 

He was going to feed this cat! No wonder the cat was so healthy, it was being fed all this while!

 

 

ohmygosh that means I also called him a stalker for nothing. OTL. 

 

 

I buried my face in my hands and I could feel my cheeks burning. Oh gosh why Eunji, just why! 

 

 

Getting myself together, I stood up and placed the cat down. Hmmm, maybe he's not so cold after all, he was going to feed a cat? That's...unusual. Not many people would have the heart to feed stray cats like this.

 

 

Picking up the box of cat food that he dropped, I opened it, placing it gently on the ground, before nudging the cat softly with my palm towards it.

 

 

I stood up in satisfaction, seeing the kitten munch down the food hungrily. Watching the cute little munchkin eat, my thoughts drifted towards L again.

 

 

maybe he's just hiding under that cold facade of his...but why?