Camp

It's Just A Crush

L’s POV

Oh, damn it, she’s angry. At me.

 

 

I guess she didn’t get how Park Borong works. The girl is like a witch with a pretty face. I’m not even kidding.

 

 

I once talked to this girl last year because she had to return a book to me or something. Guess what spoilt little princess did.

 

 

She beat her up.

 

 

In the toilet. During break time. The nerve of her.

 

 

Sad to say, the girl’s story didn’t end up very well. I guess I felt guilty, so I began to isolate myself from others, hoping that at the same time, less attention would be on me. Man, I was wrong. Everyone started calling me the ‘ice prince’ nickname and I got even more attention. Yes, my plan utterly backfired.

 

 

Park Borong thinks she owns me. Well, she doesn’t. But I don’t want her to hurt Eunji.

 

 

What, no, I don’t like her that way. I just…don’t want her to get hurt for nothing.

 

 

When I saw Borong slap her, I knew that if I intervened then she was going to hurt Eunji for the rest of the year, maybe. So, I pretended to not care and sat down on my table. Nope, it did not feel good.

 

 

I wanted to make sure Eunji was okay, so I passed a note to her during class. And she got upset at me. When I read her reply, it was like a blow to my stomach, it didn’t feel good.

 

 

Seeing her figure storm off just like that made me frustrated, so I grabbed my bag and made my way to the other guys.

 

 

It’s all Borong’s fault, damn it.

 

 

I hope the field trip that we’re going to have a briefing on later isn’t crappy.

 

 

Eunji’s POV

Sooyoung and I were making our way to the auditorium, where the teachers will give a briefing on the upcoming field trip (which I had no idea about).

 

 

“Huh? We have a field trip?” I raised my eyebrow, frowning slightly.

 

 

“Yeah, its time for the annual field trip that everyone has to go to. Last year we went to a camp and slept in this low-class hotel. It was horrible.” Sooyoung shuddered at the memory. “This year we’re probably going to do something similar.”

 

 

I crossed my fingers, hoping it was something bearable. I really hated field trips. Especially those ones in the woods or something, I just couldn’t stand the bugs and stuff.

 

 

Of course, things didn’t go as planned.

 

 

“This year’s field trip will be in the forest in Busan. Yes, everyone has to go, no ridiculous excuses will be entertained. It’ll be a three-day trip and yes, we’ll be sleeping in tents, no complaints, please.” Our teacher droned on and on.

 

 

Oh my god this is not good. What if I get bitten by snakes? I’m going to fall and break my leg walking in the forest. I’m going to get a ton of mosquito bites! Yes, I know. I sound very girly and weak. But really, I have a phobia of bugs and anything disgusting as that. I’m going to freak out when I get there.

 

 

Thank god I was ‘rooming’ with Sooyoung or I would have honestly gone crazy. At least I havemy best friend there with me.

 

 

Nobody’s POV

Borong smirked as she and her gang of friends entered the toilet on the first floor. There was a girl washing her hands but she quickly bolted out of the toilet when she saw Borong walk in.

 

 

That’s right. Run.

 

 

Borong turned to her friends, a wicked smile on her face.

 

 

“I have a plan for the field trip to Busan.” She stated calmly, turning on the tap and letting the cool water run down her fingers.

 

 

Her friends’ eyes twinkled. They moved closer, wanting to hear every juicy bit of it. Knowing Borong, they knew it wasn’t going to be something nice. Actually, it was probably going to be far from it.

 

 

“You know Do Eunji?” She smiled again, her voice dripping with menace.

 

 

“It’s all about her.”

 

 

Author’s Note:

OMG GUYS I CAN’T BELIEVE I REACHED 40 SUSCRIBERS T_T thank you all so much!! It really means a lot to me, love y’all <3 hope you like this chapter, will try to update more regularly!! ^^ Also, thanks to Ayla-Letinka for upvoting this story!! Thanks <3

By the way, did anyone see K.will’s new mv Day 1 with Park Minwoo and Soyou!!!!!! Omg its so fangirl-worthy!! They look great together, don’t you think? xD It was a really sweet mv :3 

tumblr_n7rbtqlFgJ1qkomlpo1_500.gif

AREN'T THEY ADORABLE TOGETHER????????????????!!!!!!!! xD