Tickles

It's Just A Crush

Eunji’s POV

I was silent as he wrapped the bandage over my ankle firmly. His fingers were gentle over my wound, as if he knew how much it hurt when I even moved it a little bit.

 

 

I couldn’t get his voice out of my head. “Call me Myungsoo.” It kept repeating itself in my head and my cheeks would heat up everytime I thought about it. Oh my gosh.

 

 

“There, all done!” He says to me with a note of finality in his voice and looks up at me with warm and gentle eyes.

 

 

We were currently at the sick bay (it’s not even a room to be honest, just a tent) back at camp and I was sitting on the blankets on the ground, with my injured leg extended out and L had just finished wrapping it.

 

 

I attempted to get up, but he nudged me back down and gave me a stern look that definitely meant: Rest and don’t even try to get up.

 

 

Pouting slightly, I eased back onto the blankets. He got up and gave me a slight smile, his lips curving slightly upwards before going to leave the tent. I couldn’t help but feel some disappointment as I saw his retreating figure.

 

 

Barely a few moments passed before I see Sooyoung’s head pop into the tent. She takes one look at me and my leg and her eyes widen. drops open adorably before she scrambles into the tent, sitting down beside me.

 

 

“Oh my gosh DID PARK BORONG DO THIS TO YOU?! I SWEAR I’M GOING TO FUC-“ She shrieks before I hurriedly clamp my hand over and shoots her a look.

 

 

“What if she hears you?” I hiss at her.

 

 

“WELL ALL THE BETTER SO SHE CAN GET HER SORRY UP AND RUN BEFORE I SKIN -HER ALIVE-“ She screams again before I clamp my hand over again.

 

 

“Shhhhhhhhh.” I make a face at her before releasing my hold on her.

 

 

“Why in the world would she do that though? It’s not like you offended her or anything.” Sooyoung scoffs slightly, rolling her eyes.

 

 

“Apparently it’s because I talk to L too much or something. Nah, it’s alright, really, don’t mind her, she has serious issues.” I tell her, before we both laugh.

 

 

“Anyway, it looks like you can’t do anything for the rest of the trip, maybe you can watch the campfire tomorrow night, before we head back to Seoul. You can’t do tomorrow’s activity though.” She complains, pouting.

 

 

“Nah, you’ll do great without me.” I say. “C’mon, help me up, let’s get back to our tent.”

 

 

Grabbing her arm for support, we make our way to our tent, shivering slightly at the chilly wind.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I open my eyes lazily, before sitting up and realizing that I’m the only one in the tent. Oh right, Sooyoung must have gone with the rest of the group.

 

 

Being careful not to move my leg too much, I get up, ping the tent and stepping outside. Wrapping my jacket closer to me, I enjoy the morning breeze blowing slightly.

 

 

Looking around, I make my way towards the nearby lake. Well, I have nothing to do anyway, might as well explore the area.

 

 

I stand close to the edge of the river bank, staring at the clear waters in front of me.

 

 

I turn around and I’m about to take a step forward, before my left foot slips on a puddle of mud and I lose my balance. .

 

 

I fall backwards and I brace myself for impact, before I feel warm hands wrapping themselves around my body and pulling me away from the lake. 

 

 

I fall forward instead. On something soft.

 

 

Opening my eyes to take a small peek, I realize that someone’s face is right in front of me.

 

 

Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

We both stare at each other for a good three seconds and I realize how close our lips are, almost touching. Then, I feel my cheeks burning and I scramble off him, onto the grass next to him.

 

 

“Th-than-thanks.” I say, not daring to look at him. His face was so close.

 

 

“You should be more careful next time.” He says, clearing his throat awkwardly. We both sit up, facing the river and there’s a comfortable silence between us.

 

 

‘Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to follow the rest of the group?” I finally ask, breaking the silence.

 

 

He hesitates for a moment before replying softly, “Didn’t feel like it.”

 

 

I frown for a moment. “So you just skip whenever you want to? Tch.”

 

 

He gives me a playful smile. “Why? Jealous that you can’t?”

 

 

“No, you just shouldn’t skip whenever you want to, it’s not nice.” I retort at him.

 

 

“Nah, you’re just jealous.” He smirks, before turning away and muttering under his breath, “I stayed for you, idiot.”

 

 

I didn’t catch the last part and look at him questioningly, “What did you say?”

 

 

“I said nothing.” He says quickly, before adding as an afterthought, “And that you’re an idiot for being jealous.”

 

 

“I am not!” I huff, poking at him playfully. He flinches at the contact and I laugh out loud at his reaction. Looking at me, he smirks slightly, before turning his body towards mind and starts tickling me, careful not to move my injured leg.

 

 

I giggle uncontrollably, gasping out, “Oh my god, Myungsoo, stop!” I try to roll away, but he flips his body on top of me and continues tickling.

 

 

I struggle around for a while, laughing and smiling, before he finally stops. We both are smiling goofily at each other, before we realize our position. Freezing in place, I look up at him with wide eyes.

 

 

Then, what he does next nearly makes my heart jump out of my chest.

 

 

He leans down and ever so softly and gently, presses a kiss onto my nose.

 

 

I admit, I liked it.

 

 

Author’s Note:

Hellooooooooo guys :D Sorry for late update, been busy with exams and stuff, I have exams next week T_T anyway, hope you liked the fluff, do comment your thoughts and maybe even suggestions for the plot if you want :D Do subscribe and upvote toooooooooooooo! Love y’all <3