Thanks

It's Just A Crush

Eunji’s POV

, , , ttttttttt.

 

 

Did I mention I have no clue where I am? I looked around. Trees, trees, more trees. It was pitch-black now and I could hear every rustle of a leaf and boy, did it sound creepy.

 

 

Swallowing slowly, I gingerly touched my ankle, which still looked twisted. Sharp pain shot up my leg and I yelped in pain. Ah, .

 

 

I could feel the tears at the back of my eyes now, burning hot and threatening to spill.

 

 

Blinking back my tears, I gritted my teeth. I need to find a freaking way out of this hellhole place.

 

 

Breathing heavily, I stood up again and took one step. Pain shot up again and I resisted the urge to fall back down onto the muddy grass and just lay there.

 

 

“Help? Anyone there?” I voiced out, although I knew it was almost impossible for anyone in the right mind to be there.

 

 

Hearing the silence in the dark, I couldn’t help but feel my eyes water and drip down my cheeks. Damn it, why am I crying?

 

 

“Eunji? Did I hear you?”

 

 

My head snapped up. No freaking way. There’s someone here? Why in the world would they be here?

 

 

And that voice. It’s familiar. So familiar.

 

 

No way.

 

 

L?

 

 

To make sure I wasn’t hallucinating, I shouted out, “L?”

 

 

And then a miracle happened. He appeared. Right there around the corner, sweat dripping down his face and neck and his shirt completely soaked.

 

 

I felt something wet on my cheeks. My tears?

 

 

Okay, I was bawling by this point. Literally. I was so freaking relieved I couldn’t think straight.

 

 

Seeing my tears, he stepped forward and enveloped me in his arms. His body was so warm. My face was pressed into his chest and I sobbed into his shirt, which smelled of flowers. I’m not kidding. His arms gingerly wrapped around my shoulders, as if afraid to hurt me, and patted my back soothingly.

 

 

It was like a mutual understanding as he let me bawl into his shirt and I was clinging onto him like a koala because hell, who wouldn’t be shaken in this situation?

 

 

As I felt the tears come out, I silently swore that it would be the last time I cried in front of him.

 

 

Crying was a sign of weakness. A sign of how a person lets their emotions get to their heads. Crying didn’t work with me. I found it disturbing. Yet here I was, bawling into some supposedly popular guy’s in school that I didn’t even know well shirt.

 

 

He attempted to push me away so he could take a look at my face, but I clung onto his shirt so he couldn’t see me.

 

 

“No.” I say stubbornly. Then, I attempted to turn away from him to wipe my tears, only to fall flat on my face due to the throbbing pain in my ankle.

 

 

I cursed, before clutching it in pain.

 

 

The, he crouched down and took a closer look at my ankle. His eyebrows were furrowed together in worry and he gazed at me with a worried expression.

 

 

“You can’t walk like this.” He stated simply, an unreadable expression on his face.

 

 

“No , Sherlock.” I blurted.

 

 

I expected him to get angry for being rude, but he didn’t. Instead, he pursed his lips and placed his arms under my upper back and the back of my knees.

 

 

“What in the world are you doin-“ I was cut off by my own loud shriek as he hoisted me up bridal-style. On instinct, I wrapped my arms around his neck to steady myself.

 

 

I turned to his face and realised how close he was to me. Blushing, I turned away, embarrassed.

 

 

Great, now I’m blushing because of him. Greeeeeeeat.

 

 

He carried me easily and started walking in the opposite direction. I could feel his heartbeat, steady unlike mine, which was beating rapidly.

 

 

“How do you know the way back?” I asked, breaking the silence between us.

 

 

He shrugged, before replying, “Memorised it.” Wow, are you serious? He memorised the freaking way??? His memory is…miraculous.

 

 

As we walked, I blurted, “L, Thanks. For coming and helping me. And um…sorry for making your shirt wet.”

 

 

“No problem, I just had to come.” His answer was simple. Wait, had to? What did that mean?

 

 

I opened my mouth to ask him, but was cut off.

 

 

Gazing at me with a serious expression on his face, his voice was caring and soft, as if he was afraid of hurting me.

 

 

“Call me Myungsoo, Eunji.”

 

Author’s Note:

Heyyy guys!! Another update, hope y’all liked this chapter. Do subscribe and comment your thoughts okay!! Would really appreciate them ^^ Thanks to infiniteentop for upvoting this as well (:

Also, on a side note, I've started another story: Forgotten (: Its sort of an angst/mystery/romance fic, featuring EXO's Kai and Sehun! I'll probably update it later on today as well ^^ Hope you all can check it out and if you like it, do comment and suscribeeeee! Muacks <3