Features

It's Just A Crush

He actually left a plaster for me, I can’t believe it! He isn’t so cold after all, why does everyone say that? Oh gosh I don’t get this school really…

 

 

 

“Eunji? Heaven to Eunji?” Sooyoung snapped her fingers in front of my face. “You’ve been zoning out so much after math class, seriously, what are you thinking about?” She asks, popping some pasta that she bought into .

 

 

 

“Huh? What? Um..nope! Nothing! Nothing’s wrong, just um…um…thinking about um…what I’m going to do later on…um…at home! Yeah, at home.” I stuttered. Ugh, I keep thinking about him omg why.

 

 

 

“Okayyyyyy..um…if you say so! Anyway, as I was saying, he totally just dumped the entire research to me to do! Like, if he doesn’t help with the report, I’m going to give him a whack on the head seriously, he’s like-” Sooyoung looked at me strangely, but continued talking about how her table partner, Chunji, was a completely useless person to do a project with.

 

 

 

If you think you have a useless table partner, then what about me? I probably can’t even communicate with him probably…

 

 

 

Right when I looked up, I saw a bunch of guys walk into the cafeteria, before the air was filled with squeals and giggles.

 

 

 

Oh god, are they here? Seven guys walked in, and boy I have to admit this.

 

 

 

Their looks were no joke.

 

 

 

Of course, L was right there, in the front, looking as cold as ever. My eyes followed their footsteps, all the way until they sat down at a circle table right at the corner of the cafeteria, near where Sooyoung and I were sitting. They were surrounded with fangirls, handing out all the gifts they prepared for each member, all while squealing and giggling. They make me want to puke, really. All the Infinite boys ignored them, until a girl walked up daringly and placed her gift on the table. Seeing how all the others made a pathway for her straight to L, she seemed pretty important.

 

 

 

“Myungsoo oppa, I know you're listening to me, I also know that you know I'm you're biggest fan, so be a good oppa and eat the cupcakes i baked for you, okay?” With that, she she batted her (fake) eyelashes at him and walked off.

 

 

 

“That girl’s Park Borong. She’s like the ultimate spoilt brat of the century maybe. Her dad’s the principal so no one messes with her, of course. The whole school probably hates her, but there’s nothing we can do, can we? She always gets what she wants, and now I think she has set her eyes on L.” Sooyoung whispered to me, as she realized I was staring at the whole commotion.

 

 

 

Hmmmm…she does seem a little spoilt...

 

 

 

Just right then, I locked eyes with L. I stared at his eyes, which were a dark brown, almost black. I was absorbed in his eyes, which seemed so intriguing. I actually studied his features, his eyes, nose and lips and how his jawline curved in such an appealing manner. His eyes seemed to challenge me to look away, and his lips were slightly parted, and tinted a light pink and i couldn't take my eyes off him. WAIT did I just describe his jawline as appealing?????????????? And I just described his face?????????????????? Oh. my. god. I don’t know how long we locked eyes for, just that I was the one to break the eye contact and looked away, but not before catching his slight smirk at me. I could feel my cheeks turn pink as I turned away.

 

 

 

When break was over, class started again. It was Math class again, and the entire lesson was given to us to discuss about the project.

 

 

 

Oh god, okay Eunji yep you can do this, just ask him when to do the project! Deep breaths…nothing to worry about…

 

 

 

“So, um…when do you want to get started on the project? Want to come over to um…my house tomorrow? Ummmm…to do the project, of course! I’m sure my family won’t mind…um…yeah?” I stuttered, not daring to meet his eyes, especially after our eye contact earlier.

 

 

 

He nodded his head, and my brain did a little victory dance, as I got the project going.

 

 

 

Now I just pray everything will go well if I just don’t blurt out everything I think in my head…

 

 

 

[Author’s note]

 

Helloooooooooooooo, I am not dead! So yknow I kind of took this break for like /cough/ six months from the second to third chapter and I SINCERELY APOLOGISE! I’ve been rly busy and this fanfic kind of slipped my mind! I also considered just disappearing and not updating this at all but I have decided to continue this and I’ll work hard to make it as interesting as possibleeeeeeeee (: So if you like it, please do comment and subscribe to this story yeah? I would love to hear from you guys! ^^ Also, guys do you think I should write some stuff from L’s POV? I want to clarify his feeling about everything that happened but I’m not sure if you guys will like it! Tell me in the comments box down there will ya? (: Cheers!