Him

It's Just A Crush

L’s POV

This girl is really something. I don’t even know why I’m this attracted to her. She’s…different.

 

 

The first time I saw her was when she first joined the class. I was kind of…late. Whoops. I think I kind of interrupted her introduction or something, because she did look kind of pissed off.

 

 

Well, kudos to her, because she’s the first ever girl I can remember that actually got angry at me. Yup, everyone worshipped-

 

 

Fine, okay, admired me.

 

 

Well, maybe my glare was too much for her to handle because she turned away. Oh well, everyone turns away anyway.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

And guess what, in the afternoon I went to see Superman and she was there again. I saw her cuddle my furball right in front of me. Who the heck did she think she was? One does not simply steal Superman from me.

 

 

And yep, you guessed it, I dropped the treats I was planning to give to Superman on the damned floor. Oh god, why.

 

 

AND SHE CALLED ME A STALKER. A STALKER. ME, KIM MYUNGSOO, a stalker.

 

 

Well, that was degrading, wasn’t it.

 

 

So, I gave her my signature eye roll and of course, walked away. Quite coolly, I would say.

 

 

Until I realized I left the cat food there. Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

 

 

Oh well, I guess I can just buy another box then.

 

 

That entire day, I was thinking of her. Cuddling my baby Superman of course. Why? I honestly don’t even know. I guess she was different, most of the girls I know don’t even like cats to be honest. And Superman is always covered in dirt. (Nope, I don’t know why, don’t ask me) Most girls won’t even dare to pick the darn cat up. Wait. Did I just call Superman darned. I’M SORRY BABY PAPA LOVES YOU LOTS. Um, yeah, where was I? Yeah, she’s definitely different.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next day when she came into class late and her hair was in a mess. Not the bad mess, the hairinamessyponytailwhichithinkissecretlycute mess. /facepalm/ What am I saying seriously.

 

 

Then she plonked down on her chair next to me and I happened to see this gash on her arm.

 

 

Holy was she like fighting dragons before school or something?

 

 

I had to fight the urge to grab her arm and scold her for being such a careless person but I managed to restrain myself.

 

 

There was this funny twist in my stomach looking at her arm. It didn’t feel good. I felt…angry. I don’t even know why, really. It’s just…disturbing.

 

 

I bit my lip and just snatched a plaster I had from my bag, before shoving it onto her table. She didn’t even notice, her head was already drooping down. Probably in dreamland. I studied her for a while and took note of her face, she looked cute like that.

__________________________________________________________________________________

There was this one time I even caught her staring at me during lunch.

 

 

Let’s just say, I stared right back.

 

 

She blushed again.

 

 

Her signature blush.

 

 

Cute.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Now, here I was, in her room, “doing the project”. Simply put, I don’t do projects. Maybe I’ll contribute a little here and there, but really, I just can’t be bothered.

 

 

Sitting on her bed, which had unicorn and rainbow patterns on it, my mind drifted back to earlier on. Eunji had fallen on the steps and yep, I caught her. What was I supposed to do, let her fall to her death? Nah, I wasn’t so mean.

 

 

The look on her face was so amazingly cute.

 

 

She didn’t try to kiss me, like all my other fangirls would have done. Don’t get me wrong, I love my fame /coughs violently/ but really, chasing after me like there’s no tomorrow won’t make me like you.

 

 

She was embarrassed. And it was undeniably cute.

 

 

And her sister, walked past and completely got the wrong idea. Yep, the mighty L blushed. I bet I still looked hot though.

 

 

I snapped out of my daze and looked around in her room. Hey, I was bored, you can’t blame me, right?

 

 

And a photo caught my eye.

 

 

Aw, a photo of Do Eunji when she was a kid. Aw, she had the chubbiest cheeks ever.

 

 

Aw.

 

 

Yeah, she wasn’t too happy. She chased me around like I had stolen a prized possession or something.

 

 

And I have to mention. SHE WAS STRONG. There was just this one moment when I was caught off guard and she suddenly dragged me towards her.

 

 

We fell.

 

 

On the bed.

 

 

With me right on top.

 

 

Yeah, she looked shocked. (and really cute)

 

 

I resisted the urge to lean down a few more inches and peck her on the lips but she suddenly shoved me off.

 

 

I smirked. Feisty.

 

 

And the girl even had the guts to retaliate back at me. “Well, you were staring at me, so maybe it’s you who couldn’t stand my face!”

 

 

Interesting.

 

A/N:

Oh my godddd I swear that was the tiest chapter I’ve written forgive me T________________T I really at guy’s POVs so sorry guys T_______T This chapter was more of like a flashback on L’s thoughts. Yes, he is super conceited and an utter brat the cutest ever. Love y’all, will update again in a week or two! Love y’all, do subscribe and comment! ^^ Reaaaaaally love to hear all your thoughts <3

On a complete side note I wrote a one-shot for the first time in my life and it was really an impulse write but please do check it out if you're free and leave a comment cuz it'll mean the world to me <3 it's about OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and it's pretty angsty but do take some time to read it if you can!! ^^ Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/763435/sick-with-perfection-angst-dark-jessica-krystal-oneshot-drabble