9

December 24

8:00 P.M.


 

Suit. Check. Shoes. Check. Colorful-tie-that'll-make-her-fall-in-love-with-me-more. Check. Wallet full of cash. Check. Keys. Check. Handsomeness, charisma, iness. Check, check, and check. Ready.

 

I my speed to reach the restaurant before she does. It would be uncool for a man to arrive late for his Christmas date.

 

There are a few stores open but majority are closed. Well, what do you expect? It's Christmas eve, people are in their warm and cozy home eating and celebrating the season together.

 

A few turns later, I finally arrived. The king has arrived, bow down before me, filthy peasants. Haha. Sorry, but I think like a child when I'm not occupied with work.

 

I ascended the stairway, with a bouquet of flowers and a special gift on my hand, leading to the restaurant. A staff opened the door and led me to the table I reserved a week ago. Sitting here alone is boring. I reserved a table last week and ordered the store to be closed just to have a meaningful eve with my girl.

 


 

I'm wearing the dress I bought this morning, covered by a thick coat to protect me from the cold. Drama much. The sandals I bought fit perfectly, although I really want my boy to do the same thing in the movie Cinderella, oh the romance.

 

I locked the doors of my house and rode my way to the restaurant we both agreed on.

 

The restaurant is a high-leveled one, so you have to walk on that thirty-step stairway. Stairways and sandals do not match, I tell you people. Make that as a reminder you won't forget.

 

The waiter opened the door for me and led me to the table where he reserved.