3

December 24

2:00 P.M.


 

 I called my butler to grab the big bags with decorations and to head home ahead of me. I want to be alone for a while. It had been years since the minute that I was promoted as CEO of SM Entertainment and ever since then, I was loaded with work, meetings, gatherings. My girl and I still had our communications but we don't see each other physically.

 

I was roaming the entire mall and found an eye-catching pair of shoes. It's amazing appearance lured me on buying it. And I did. Shoes are another thing a man should remember while preparing for their dates.

 


 

My friends told me before that there was a shop that sells high class shoes and sandals. I texted my friend, Joohyun, for the address of the said shop. And I'm right here right now inside the said store. It was just a short drive from the mall.

 

Racks and racks of shoes and sandals were piled. The eastern part of the shop is for the men's and women's accessories. The western side for the men's clothes, while the women's clothes are placed in the northern section of the shop. And the shoes and sandals are arranged neatly in the southern section.

 

I'm really picky when it comes to these kind of things, so I chose the shoe that caught my attention and quickly bought it with no hesitations.