7

December 24

 


6:00 P.M.


 

 A normal tux would catch a girl's eye, right? Am I right or am I right? My insides debated whether to wear a black tie or a red tie. In times like this, I would message her on what to wear but today is an exception. I can't just spoil my surprise to her, right? Or else it wouldn't be a surprise. I already cooked the meat, fried the fries, cleaned the dishes and utensils to be used later, and lastly, I finished baking the cake and it's about to be cooked in... DING. The oven called, looks like the cake is done. Now to put some decorations, but before that, music, maestro!

 

Ah. The radio played the classical Christmas songs then the love-themed Christmas songs. Now that's what I call a motivation.

 


 

Three hours to go for our Christmas date. I couldn't even think properly because of it. Butterflies are starting to eat my insides when I imagined him being sweet and all that mushy stuff he does.

 

I went back to our manor to prepare, and even I know that it would take me an hour or more to prepare for a lovely and meaningful date with a perfect and thoughtful man that would fit a perfect and thoughtful maiden, such as myself.

 

I took a long, soothing hot shower to warm my body from the frigid weather outside. Old Christmas songs were played on the speakers. I got out of the bathroom in a bathrobe then started brushing my hair. It started to get colder. I looked at the air conditioner but found it turned off. That's when I noticed the magnificent occurrence outside. I opened the door of the balcony and stepped outside, feeling the algid sensation. As I stepped further outside, I felt the tiny kisses and touches of snowflakes. The streets are covered in a white blanket of snow. Street lamps are the only source of light and warmth on the streets, busy people with coats roaming the cold December streets. In times like this, my moments with him were the only thing that came in my mind.