4

December 24

3:00 P.M.


 

After buying the necessary stuff for later, I went to the place where I can properly thank someone for being a guide during my ups and my downs. The church. Although my friends tease and call me a troll, my mother and my father made sure that I was disciplined when facing hundreds of people I don't know.

 

I entered the old church and noticed some minor changes. The old wood benches were replaced with new wood benches, styled and better than the old. A mini fountain was put in a corner where nothing exists before. Squeakly cleaned windows adding light and color to the place. Oh the memories. I walked through the hallway that led me to the church's garden. The people here really did a great job in renovating the place.

 


 

Ever since my childhood days, my parents left me to the guidance of my grandparents. My grandparents were so glad that they will have another kid in their household. Their children, especially mom, have their own families and are living far away from them due to their work. My grandparents then taught me the benefits of eating healthy foods, hygiene, and everything else, they also taught me to pray every night before I leave to dreamland. They were the ones who introduced  to me the church.

 

Seeing it now made my heart smile, remembering the old memories that took place in here. The first time my crush knelt and asked me to be his. The first time I joined the choir and sang melodious hymns. Oh the memories.