10

December 24

 


9:00 P.M.

                  


 

Finally, she's here. I stood up and welcomed her in a tight hug.

 

"Sorry if I was late."

 

"No, no. I just arrived here too early."

 

We both smiled and stared for a short moment.

 

"These are for you." I extended her the bouquet of flowers, with her favorite flowers present. We both sat down and instantly, a line of waiter holding a tray with our food came. They put each dish and beverage neatly, then they bowed and left.

 

"Talk about fast food." She joked while staring at the various meals we will eat.

 


 

I am late. He's already here. Oh gosh. What kind of girlfriend am I? I hope he's not angry. Hmph, I don't care if he's angry at me.

 

He stood up and hugged me tight. He mumbled some words that I didn't hear.

 

"Sorry if I was late." I replied to his inaudible whisper. That I still didn't hear.

 

He said something again but I didn't hear him clearly. He gave me a bouquet of my favorite flowers. Tulips. How thoughtful of him.

 

We sat down then waiters began to put our meal on the table. Chicken. Duck. Ham. *gulp* So delicious. I hope I'm not drooling.

 

Then another batch of waiters came and put five bottles of wine. Oh dear. This will be a night to remember.