6

December 24

5:00 P.M.


 

I was preparing to get my belongings when my younger brother entered my room. "Hyung, can I talk to you for a minute?" Jisung asked with a slight hesitation on his face. "Sure. What is it Sungie?" I guided him to sit down to ease his nervousness. I heard him gulp down and said, "Whatwillyougivetoimpressthegirlyoulikethischristmasday?" Even if he said that really fast, I understood every little word he just said, and I am shocked. My little brother was hit by Cupid. Well, he visited the perfect love doctor.

 

Driving home in this weather calms my nerves, after the conversation with my little bro, I bid my goodbyes and got out of the house. I still have to prepare some things.

 


 

Jeno started a conversation about liking someone from his school. He described her as the cutie pie of the entire school and she resembles the second  maknae of f(x). He said that her name is Lami. He had developed feelings for her. Jeno is now a thirteen year old boy while the girl is three years younger than him. In love, age doesn't matter.

 

My mom and dad prepared their outfit to go to a Christmas party. They invited me but I remembered that I have a date with destiny.