12

December 24

 


11:00 P.M.


 

After a dramatic hour, my fiancé and I stood up. Both our hands holding, our hearts beating, our minds thinking the same thing. Both of us are happy, happy that we get to celebrate tonight with just the both of us.

 

We were both whispering our conversation when I saw him. Kim Jongdae. My former boyfriend. And guess what, tonight is supposedly our fourth anniversary. But who cares, right? Past is past, present is present, and future is tomorrow.

 

Me and Joonmyun rode the car in pure silence. We both know who we saw a minute ago. And both of us aren't happy about it.

 

"Let's not think of him right now. What matters is that we are happy in our relationship and someday soon, we are going to get betrothed next year." He calmly said. This is why I love him. A calm, cool, collected boyfriend. What am I saying, these words aren't the only words that best describe him. He's the perfect husband a wife could wish for.

 

"Okay. I'm going to think about Seulgi and Seongjo." I announced. He turned his head on me and gave me the weirdest expression ever. "Who are those?"

 

"Our kids. Seulgi if it's a girl. Seongjo if it's a boy." I assured and he replied with a sweet smile.

 

"I love you Hara."

 

"I love you too."

 

And that, we kissed. He's a good kisser by the way.

 


 

After making happy moments, I asked her if she wanted to go and leave the restaurant. "I thought you'd never ask." I smiled and both of us stood up. Before we leave the building, Hara wanted to go to the restroom. I was patiently waiting for her in the lobby when someone caught my attention. Song Hara, my former girlfriend, holding hands with my former bestfriend, Kim Joonmyun. The world is a . Seeing them made my blood boil to 200°C.  I still have feelings for her even if we broke up a couple of years ago. And guess who betrayed me and went to my ty ex-girlfriend. That's right, my bestfriend. Pathetic.

 

"Jong, let's go. I'm really tired." Park Hara said and grabbed my arm, dragging me to the parking lot.

 

"Why are you so silent?" Hara curiously asked.

 

"Nothing." I responded. "I'm silent because we will be separated for six hours because we humans need to recharge and gain energy, which we call sleeping." She just laughed at me.

 

"Awww." She cooed. "I love you."

 

"I love you too." I responded as no one broke the staring contest happening right now. We leaned closer and closer until the spaces between us turned to dust and disappeared.

 

The kiss lasted for five minutes without interruptions. Yes, five minutes without interruption. I counted every second and so did she. After a minute, she bites my lips. After another minute, she grips my hair tightly. Talk about a mindblowing kiss. And remember, it's just a kiss, what more if we do 'it'.