11

December 24

 


10:00 P.M.


 

After the dinner was done, I started the conversation to occupy her.

 

"How was your day, my love?"

 

"Pfftt. Cheezy." She smiled. "I'm good. How about you, my knight in a not so shining armor?"

 

I roared out loud, filling the empty hall. "Can you lower your voice down?" She stated. "Why?" I asked. "Because... it's...." She paused for a moment. "It's..." Is she thinking of a word that would finish her sentence?

 

"Music to my ears?" I exclaimed. She giggled, then said, "You really do know me, don't you?"

 

"Of course, I should know my future wife very well. In fact," I knelt down and grabbed her beautiful hands. "Hara, will you be the mother of our future ten kids?".

 

By those words I just said, her eyes bulged. "What?" She said.

 

"Will you be my wife?" I asked and put on an angelic smile. She's still shocked from what I just said. Oh yeah~ Funky, handsome Chen in the house.

 

"Oh, Chen. I never imagined that you would do something like this." She's still astonished from what I just said. "Yes!" She answered. Did I hear it right? She said yes? She accepts my love? She's ready to have babies that looks like me?

 

I stood up and embraced her, whispering a 'thank you'. I can now die in peace. I kid you, I still have to make babies with her someday.

 


 

We talked for a while after we ate those lifetime supply of dinner. We joked and laughed at our lame and pathetic excuse for a joke. After that, our conversation that began to get a little bit romantic, I think. He knelt and proposed to me if I could be the pretty mother to his future children. I gasped because I'm shocked. I didn't expect this to happen, and that's what I told him. But after a few good reasons, I accepted his lovely proposal. Guess who's gonna be Mrs. Kim by 2014.