1

Seungri's Blog

“Be happy, you found it!! The exclusive blog of me, Lee Seunghyun, better known as BigBang’s Seungri, VI, the cute panda Maknae. What I write I write only for my beloved VIPs, I hope you all enjoy it and will love and support us more. Everything I tell you is real and happened to me and my Hyungs. So let’s start with the story:

It started as a normal day. I was up first and woke Jiyong Hyung and Seunghyun up. Our leader hit me with his pillow, I’m sure you think ‘It’s just a pillow, it’s soft’ but NO! Hyungs pillow is hard and hurts. Although Jiyong knew it hurts he laughed while hitting me!

The mornings in our dorm are very chaotic. Everybody needs so long in the bathroom; GD and TOP don’t want to wake up. But if Daesung is cooking (sometimes he is doing it, but most of the time Taeyang cooks for us) Seunghyun would always walk to him and say with his flirty voice:

“My Daesungie, when is breakfast finished? If you don’t hurry I will eat you up instead.”

Daesung would always blush. AISH they are like a couple, I think they would be a really cute one, just imagine their child, HAHAHA it would look so kawaii (yeah I know I’m a genius with my Japanese). But they both are men they couldn’t have a baby. But they would be a good couple, don’t you think?

This morning Youngbae made breakfast, I don’t know what it was, but it was really tasty. After eating we played around. I poured water on Seunghyuns head, for that he hit me with the empty bottle. To protect myself I hugged him, that he couldn’t hit me and we felt on the floor. “Help me Daesung!! Seungri won’t let me go!” – “I will help!” Daesung hugged me from behind and put his leg over me. “Jiyong, Yongbae help me! Daesung is me!!” Both Hyungs jumped on us and screamed! “Everybody is going to me!!” I screeched. “I’m not going to you, I will hug Youngbae!” Jiyong said and hugged him. YB looked so nervous, he was a bit strange. After playing we had to go to a radio show and then Jiyong Hyung want us all to practice for our new amazing song, of whom I won’t tell you the name. The show was like always, we talked, we joked and we sang a few songs. It was much fun, I really love being together with my Hyungs, of course I love the communicating with our fans trough radio. Unfortunately the show was too fast over and when we left the building, something was different. I looked around, where was Youngbae Hyung?

“Seunghyun Hyung do you know where Youngbae Hyung is?” – “No! where could he be, do you know Daesung?”- “I don’t know, but don’t you think he is acting strange lately?” – “He’s a bit different since a few days” “What are you all talking about?” Suddenly our leader joined our talk. “We’re talking about Youngbae Hyung. He is not here?”  “You are right he is missing! Didn’t he listen to me, after the show we need to practice!” You could clearly say that G-Dragon was angry. “Maybe he is on a secret meeting with his girlfriend”, Daesung suggested. I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend. “What girlfriend? Youngbae don’t have one, I’m really sure! And he would tell me if he had one!” Jiyong wasn’t in a good mode. “He started to act strange, like he had something to hide.” Daesung continued. “Daesung, I don’t think he is having a girl! Maybe he had a issue with crazy sasaengs! We need to find him!” – “Hyung don’t over react. He’s just…” I was interrupted of my phone. “A message from Youngbae Hyung : Something important came up. Tell Jiyong, that you can leave without me” I could see a fire of anger grow in GDs eyes, but at the same time he was relieved that nothing dangerous happened.

We were still without Taeyang. So Bigbang started to practice as only 4. Jiyong hadn’t say a word to us and he turned the music up to the highest , like he don’t want to think of anything. Maybe he was afraid of Youngbae  having a girlfriend. He tried to dance all his worries away. I, Daesung and Seunghyun looked at each other, what should we do? Jiyong was so angry and we already danced for more than a hour, without a break and without talking.

“Let’s take a break” This words were a present from heaven. After our leader said them, we just laid on the floor. “Hey. Sorry for being late” Was that Youngbaes voice? We all stand up again. “Where were you?” GD screamed with an angry voice. “I were just out” – “With whom?” – “With nobody” – “Than nobody is more important than our practice?” – “I already said sorry!” It was obvious  that Taeyang had something like a girlfriend. Poor Jiyong. “We are already finished with practicing is you want to dance. You must alone” Jiyong walked away, without looking at Youngbae or us. I never saw him this angry, and especially not with Youngbae.

“What is wrong with him?” YB asked with a soft voice. “You just left, Hyung. Jiyong worried about you and for him this practice is really important. For our new song, we must do everything perfectly.” I’m not sure why but I were so mad at Taeyang. He hurt Ji Hyung much. “Do you have a girlfriend, Youngbae?” Daesung asked curiously.  “Why do you think that?” – “You’re acting strange Hyung” – “I’m not-“ “You could tell us, you need to trust us. Or at least Jiyong" - "I'm sorry to you all. It was very important and it has nothing to do with a girl. I promise!" "What was it?" I was so corious about that, why could our Youngbae skip practice. "It's a secret you all will know soon"

 

AN: What had Taeyang been doing? I hope to write  another chapter tomorrow. I have a break from school, that means much time. :)

I hope this is at least a bit intresting! Thanks if you are reading this fic. I would love if you comment or suscripe