10

Seungri's Blog

The day came! Everybody was waiting in the living room. 

The room was decorated with colorful garlands, on the table was a big citrus cake, we wore party heads and waited for Jiyong Hyung to come.

“Where’s Youngbae. Isn’t  he here, he made everything for this party.” Dami appeared behind me. “Hi Noona. Youngbae isn’t here, but I will hope that after Ji come here, see this great party and listen to the hidden track he will bring Bae here.” – “This would be great. They both need to be happy and- “ “Pssh I hear steps!” Hanbin (B.I from team b) told us.

Slowly the door was opened and GDs slim body made a move into the room.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON JIYONG!!!!!!”

“Aaaah!” I think our suddenly scream, scared him. “Why are you so all here?” “Hyung this is a surprise party made for you.” “Oh, You are all so nice. Thank you very much! Let’s make a great party!”

After a few minutes of enjoying, Dami made her way through the people ro come to me.

“Seungri, shouldn’t we go to him, we need to talk about Taeyang.” – “Ok ok, Noona. I almost forgot that.”
 

GD: Ah Seungri! Thanks for this great party, everybody is here, except one.

I: Youngbae Hyung said you don’t want to see him.

DAMI: Ji, you need to go to him! He organized this party! He did everything! Did you listen to the secret track of your album?

GD: But Noona, he is with you I thought. And what track?

DAMI: I’m not with him, we just meet because he wanted to make this party for you! I would never date him…I would be really mean if I would date the love of my little brother.

I: Yeah Jiyong, your sister could see the love between you and Youngbae. And about the track he secretly recorded a song for you on our album!

GD: For me? I didn’t listen to our album yet.

I: Let’s go out I’ll show it to you!

 

While we listened to the song G-Dragon got teary eyes, he couldn’t stop his self from crying. Even I cried when I heard it for the first time. I don’t remember each line of the song, but YBs message to his beloved GD was “We had something great. Our friendship was the best in my live, better than all fame and money. I want you back. I didn’t tell you but for me, it was more than friendship, for me it was love. And because of my love, I was selfish and hurt you. You don’t need to feel the same, I just want you back by my side, without you I can’t go on. I know we are meant to be, no matter if it’s friendship or love, we’re a match made in heaven. The words that were locked in my heart for so long, I now want to tell you. I love you! Baby come back!”

“Where is Youngbae? Seungri tell me?” – “He said he would be there where he always is, if he fell like this, Hyung” – “I get him!”

Jiyong hurried to his car and drove away. He know his bestfriend really well.

When our leader made his way to his love, I think I have to do the same. There she stood and talked to Yang Hyun Suk. I went over to her, She is beautiful, her brown hair, her stylish clothes, my one and only baddest female. “Seungri! You got a good timing, I wanted to talk to you” – “You wanted the same like me, Chaerinnie. Please excuse us for a moment CEO. “

“About the song, the other 2NE1 members don’t have time, so only we both will make a song.” While saying that, CL smiled and was happy, that made more confident, I want to tell her everything I feel, that I love her, for a long time now. I love her personality, her looks, her cute smile, charismatic eyes, her voice, her songs, I’m in love with CL, but even more with Chaerin. “Rinnie, I don’t want to talk today about the song you know. There is so much else I want to talk about, do you see all this couples here?” – “Couples? Darayeol, you know Dara unnie likes Exos Chanyeol, they got to know each other better and get really good along. And there is Todae.” “There a even more couples. Jiyong is confessing to Youngbae at the moment. Look at Winner, Taehyun and Minho are in love, too. Hanbin and Bobby got feelings for each other as well. I see many pairings between company members. I want to confess to somebody special, too. Do you like somebody, Chaerin?” CL thought a moment, her smile was gone now. “Yeah, if I’m true. I like somebody, but at the moment I think, he likes someone else. I’m thinking, of doing something and come out with my love.” Maybe she means me, she could be thinking that I’m talking about another girl. “Just do it” The rapper looked at the floor and then with her amazing eyes back to me. Suddenly she came nearer and hugged me, while putting her lips on mine. This feeling was amazing, my body felt hot. The woman I love with all my heart loves me back! I continued our kiss. Chaes lips were so soft, but then she broke up the kiss. “Does that mean, you love me back Seungri?” – “The woman I said I want to confess, is you. I love you. And can you call me Oppa, please. Just one time” “Seungri Oppa… Let’s be an awesome couple!”

The panda finally got a girlfriend! Be happy for me VIPs!

 

AN: This is not the last chapter. I will write one next, about what happened between GDYB and about Todae. In this chapter I wanted to write more about Seungri.
I just love the Seungri CL couple, RIRIN!