6

Seungri's Blog

"Seungri!" I turned around. Bigbang were back at YGEnt, the others worked on songs, while I was practicing. The person who called me was CL. "What's up Chaerinnie?" - "I'm searching for Jiyong or Youngbae. Have you seen them, Seungrie..Seungrili? Ah this cute thing doesn't work with your name" Everybody is always searching for them. Ok Ji is the leader and Bae is something like a second leader, but they could talk with me. "My name is already cute. Anyhow I don't know where they could be. You can tell me, what's wrong?" - "You know, we are preparing our new album and I would like to have a 2NE1 Bigbang collab." What a great idea, we didn't collab for a long time, it would make fans very happy and sounds like much fun. This is something I love about YG, this entertainment is not only an entertainment, it's like a family. We can always ask for help. "That would be fun. But I'm not sure if the others have time. Seunghyun and Youngbae are preparing for their albums. Let's ask Ji." - "Ok. Let's go!"

This was one point why everyone was talking with GD he know if we have time and everything. On the way to him, we talked. About 2NE1s new album, it got some fantastic songs, I'm looking forward. Chaerin also changed the topic to my album 'Let's talk about love'. "Seungri, your music is great, but you forgot something" What did I forgot, I worked hard on all tracks. "I wanted to sing a song with you." CL smiled at me, I did not know, if she meant it or if it was just a joke. "Sorry, you worked on 'Falling in love' and 'Do you love me?' that time.

It took uf 20 minutes to find the others, and it was an unfavorable moment. TODAE where confessing to the other both that they are in a relationship.

GD: Look there is Maknae and Chaerin, if it's really that important they need to know, too

DS: Seungri already knows.

CL: I can leave if this is something privat Bigbang thing.

TOP: Don't leave, We are all like family here. We shouldn't keep it a secret, should we?

DS: Yeah, ok let's tell, Hyung.

So it won't be a secret anymore.

YB: Wait if it's really THAT important let's tell it everyone

I: Just get 2NE1. We can tell the others afterwards.

DS: Chaerin could you bring them, please

And there went CL. I don't think telling Ceo, Teddy, Winner and all other would be good. If they don't accept it. 5 min later 2NE1 was with us. Bom in a pink long shirt with black shorts, Sandara wore flowered jumpsuit and Minji was in her training clothes. Chaerin was still in her big sweater with leggings, she only put her glases down.

TOP: I really hope you would accept this, because I don't want to keep it a secret, it's important to me. I'm in a relationship

All were suprised and there mouth were open. <--This sounds funny

TOP: I'm in a relationship, with my cute Daesungie

He was such a romantic. All, except me were shocked for a moment. 2NE1 first started to talk again.

Bom: *blush* A that's so cute!

CL: *smiling* I always felt it, you are made for each other

Dara: *smirk* You owe me 10$ Maknae.

Min: I should have known they were gay

DS: Really you both bet about us beeing gay

Min: And I lost, I thought TOP would like Bom unnie

TOP: I must dissapoint you, Dae is the only one for me

2NE1 accept them, but what about G-Dragon and Taeyang?

I: Do you accept them too, Hyungs

GD: Hm.

His face looked like this: o_-

GD: If you continue work and don't be too loud at night, it's okay with me

Youngbae looks really thoughtfull but then he only said:
I've read something like that before in Japan. It's called and the guys are always loud. I think we need to sleep with earflaps in future.

Did that mean he accept it? YES IT MEANT! Even we have now a couple in our group, we are like always. Bigbang is the best! Noonas, CL and Minji are very openminded. I'm relieved that everything went this good.

Later that day Jiyong talked to me: "Maknae, CL told me about her plan for the new album, but we don't have time, so I said only you could work with them. Since you like a member, you could make up with her."
Where did he know? I've only said somone from our company. "Hyung, I never said a member of 2NE1" - "I was on your computer. You always watch 2NE1 MVs, concerts, shows with them and 2NE1 TV. If you would like a trainee you would watch more videos of them." He was such a stalker. If he wanted to know something he'll find it out. "Thanks, my best Leader!" I'm thankful that he helped me. He don't knows if it works for me and her, but help me being happy. Not only this time, he does it everytime. "Now, let's go with the other in our training room!"

Weightlifting, situps, walking and pushups. To have a y body, you have to work. We trained much, until Yang Hyun Suk came. He was angry, very angry. "Youngbae, don't you have a mind?! Couldn't you wait after all your album releases?" - "What have I done?" - "What you have done?! Look at this!" Ceo gave us a tablet where news where opened: 'Bigbangs member Taeyang was seen dating a none idol girl, which is not a stranger for VIPs'
, that was bad, more than bad.

AN: At this point I want to that all readers, suscribers and commenters!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

I'm looking forward to this year so many new album. And would be a Bigbang and 2NE1 collab great?