9

Seungri's Blog

"Jiyong! Please I need you in the recording room!" - "ok, ok. I'm on my way!"

That was good. I'll bring GD there and TOP will bring Taeyang in the recording room.

I: So Ji will appear soon.

TOP: Youngbae is almost here.

The door opened.

DS: Hyung! We need you something is wrong with the recording room.

YB: Really? What's wrong with it?

I: The music won't come out of the speakers. Please go in and look at it!

Thank god that he is such a helpful person, he went in the room. And closed the door, to work better. So he won't see G-Dragon, who appeared a bit after.

I: Jiyong. Can you please go in the recording room. The speaker won't work, maybe you can help us.

GD: I'm not so good in fixing things.

DS: Please.

TOP: Go Jiyong, we need to record for our song! And you said if we need help, you'll help us.

GD: Ok, I look what I can do.

With little steps, he walked in the room. Before he could react we close the door and locked it. After that Daesung turned the music on, like planed. We listened to their talk.

GD: Ah. What's this? Why are we locked?

YB: I think this was a trap, of the others.
Listen, it's unfold at a higher place.

GD: Do you remember, Bae, when we where young, we always talked about becoming famous.

YB: And now we got fans all over the world. And people call us best friends in kpop.

GD: Did you know that VIPs made even a GDYB day? We got our own day!

YB: Really? We really are awesome Ji! Do you remember, I often missed my train and got to sleep at the practice room.

GD: I always accompanied you, noona got every time mad at me for not coming home... Youngbae why did you do that?

YB: What?

GD: You know dating my sister.

YB: Ji, the rumors are not true.

GD: *angry* I saw the pics. I know that you and her get on well, but you never met without me. And now you are dating her without telling me.

YB: Really I'm not dating her.

GD: Then why did you met her.

YB: I needed help.

GD: In what.

YB: Because I... I don't know how to say.

GD: I will leave know. Open the door if you don't want to die!

YB: Ji, Please wait!

GD: I can't Youngbae. You just don't know! Let me time. We can talk in a few time. But now, I just want to go to my room, alone.

YB: Ok. I hope, when you want to talk I can say what I wanted to say.

I opened the door. Both left without words. We didn't help.

DS: We screwed everything up.

TOP: I don't thinks so. They are not ready at the moment. I think Youngbae will manage this on his own.

I: I hope so.

TOP: I and Daesung will record our song.

I: I'll help you!

 

Their song was good. All Todae shipper will die of happyness. If you listen to the lyrics, you could tell it's their love song, in one line TOP said: "You make me happy, everytime you smile at me, my smiling angel!" and Daesung sang: "My Heaven, sweet like icecream" TOP was his ice cream, fans said Seunghyun's hair looked like this blue ice.

Their love was so strong!

The recording took 3 hours, after that Taeyang came in the room.

"I need to record something. Don't tell Jiyong, I will put it secretly in the album as special track." So this was his plan, a hidden track as a suprise. "Hyung how did you compose a song so fast?" - "Teddy helped me". 

 

It was beautiful, a song, for his beloved Jiyongie. I even got one line in the backround. But Taeyang didn't know it. He went to the bathroom, meanwhile I just recorded in the background of the chorus my awesome voice saying: "GDYB only one love" They said it, too, in unfold at a higher place.

Tomorrow our album wil drop. On Jiyongs birthday. Taeyang made a suprise party for him. We will all hide, while he is at the YG building. And when he come, we will scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" snd we got presents and a cake. Everybody will be their, all singers and groups who are at YG at the moment, we invited team b, Jiyong Hyungs family and friends. But Youngbae don't want to come. He said "He don't want to see me at this moment, but if somebody needs me I'm there where, I always am, when I feel like this.

How should I know to which places he went? I hope Jiyong know. After he will listen to YBs song he will go and confess. I can't contain my feels, I'm so excited for tomorrow. I feel it everything will be good. GDYB will find love and Todae are cute as ever, and I will use the time to confess to the woman I love. Everybody is going to be happy!

 

AN: I'm sorry for the late update, school started on Tuesday. I hope I can update tomorrow! Stay tuned, I think it will be the last chapter. Thanks for all your support! <3