7

Seungri's Blog

I read the article twice and looked a few times on the pic.

'Bigbangs Dong Youngbae, better known as Taeyang was seen with a girl. He was with her in an expensive fashion store, where he showed her a few clothes and bought something. After that they were in a cake store, it looks like there need a gateau to celebrate something, maybe they are together for a long time know. Fans recognized the young woman as Kwon Dami, G-Dragons older sister.'

The woman on the pic was definitly Hyungs sister. Why hadn't Youngbae told, I'm sure Jiyong would give him his sister as long as he really loves her. His less trust made me angry and I think it made the others,too. But GD, you really could see his pain. It was difficult for him to control himself, he looks like he wanted to throw things and scream.
"How could you date before our album come out!? And how can you not telling me that you are dating Noona!?!" He shouted. "Jiyong it's not-" - "I don't want to hear anything!" He turned and left. If he waited few seconds more to leave he would have cried. I felt like someone hit me. I could't see Ji like this.

The others eyes looked nervosly around, it hurts them, too. "I leave!" I didn't wait for an answer I have to go to G-Dragon.

He locked his door. "Hyung please open." No answer. "Hyung please, I will kick the door open if you won't let me in" He unlocked.

Leader sat on his big bed with his back to me. I sat next to him, his eyes were red and his face wet. He cried. "Hyung you can tell me everything, it breaks me to see you sad, but it kills me if you are sad all alone. You don't have to-" "Seungri... In music videos and concerts, I'm always your strong leader with a bad boy image. It's a lie, I'm weak, but the bad thing is matching. I'm bad, a bad friend and a bad brother. I don't want my sister to date Youngbae." "I'm sure he will take good care of her. He's not a player or something" "Because of that I'm a bad brother. Ri, I know that, Bae is the best, he is nice, true, has much feeling, goodlooking, talented, he works hard, he can cook and much more. I do not grudge her Youngbae. And on top of the things I do, I don't want to have anybody date him. Why, tell me? Why have I fall in love with him?" After that GD lied down.

Holy , Jiyong loves Taeyang! I never thought about that. But it seemes now so clear. I didn't know what to do, so I just lied next to him and wrapped my arms around his body. "Hyung sleep, it's late. I'll be there,I'll care for you." I heard his sob, and felt my T-Shirt getting wet. I thought this was good, so he won't keep all his tears, every single tear that Jiyong wanted to cry he should cry. I will be with him, every single time he needs me.

"Seungri, Fans call you sometimes 'evil Maknae'. You are the best Maknae. Please don't leave." This side, I never saw of him, I never saw him cry before. He was so strong, sometimes it was scary, though I adored him. But I think that brought us closer: To lie next to him, hug him, see his tears and pray in silent for them to vanish. Even if I was younger than him I need to protect him. I want protect him from everything that hurts. Protect him from all bad things in the world and give him my shoulder to cry on if he needs. "I'll close my eyes and just sleep. I hope you can rest to, you worked hard. And thank you Seungri, for just beeing there" He was so cute.

Fast he fall asleep. I wanted to close my eyes, too, as G-Dragon started talking, sleep talking. "Youngbae I'm sorry! So sorry. Don't leave me. How should I continue?" Even in his dreames he is unhappy. "Jiyong if everyone would leave I'll be still with you. I love you hyung" I wispered in his ears. It wasn't love like Ji had for Bae, it was different. It was that what you called bromance. It was a deep closeness. I hugged him tighter and slept.

"Hyung I know you are awake, get up you need to eat something, you can't lay in bed forever" Quiet he went to the bathroom, he came back with styled hair and glasses. "My eyes are swollen and red, the others should not know that I'm weak" - "You aren't week you just are not robot. Your a human with feelings. You need to love and cry, you can't say it's weakness. And now you need breakfast. Let's go!" So we were off to the kitchen, were the others were.

AN: Even if I'm totally a GDYB shipper, I love Gri, so I had to write something like this
Stay tuned for my update