3

Seungri's Blog

Krrr krr

The snow under our feet made with every step sounds. It was harmoniously, the fresh air, this feeling of freedom and beeing together with the four other member, who were like family. We were quiet, but not in an arkward way, we enjoyed this much.

60 Minutes ago, when we started our tour, we ate all the sweets I was taking with me. I was hungry, my stomach growled like a wolf, it was cold and on top of that we had at least a hour more to walk. so I broke the silence: "I'm hungry. Lets run to the hut!" "Running is so exhausting." Daesunge whined. "Please!" I used all my aegyo, so everybody will do what I want! "Ok Seungri. But we will not only run, we will make a race! This will be so cool" Jiyong suggested. "On the map is a river marked that we have to cross. Let's make our finish line the river." Taeyang added. "Ok!" Daesung shouted. "1, 2, START!" TOP made the starting signal and we all ran.

I felt the blood running through my body, sweat was on my face and I felt warm. I really must look y at this moment. I was number one... ok I'll be honest, I was the second. Yongbae is the fastest. "Yongbae don't be so fast, I want to win!!" I screamed cutely. "Well Seungri, you aegyo wont work, 'cause I don't see you face" "Is the way much longer?" - "No, Daesung. I think we just have 5 minutes to walk to our finish" Daesung sounded tired, but like Seunghyun said, it' not much till finish line.

This was the final print, I gave all what I had. And there was the blue shining river. It looked so perfect. Now the race ended. Taeyang was first, I were second, Jiyong was third, Seunghyun was fourth and Daesung was.. Wait were was Daesung? "Daesung?" I called him, but now answer. "Daesung!" the others shout. " were is he? A few time ago he were just behind us." TOP said in worry. "What should we do?" - "One of us should go and the others wait here if Daesung come here." Jiyong answered Taeyangs question. He was such a responsibly leader, who always had a plan. "I search for him. Wait for us." With this words Seunghyun left. "Do you have reseption with you phone?" Fastly I looked at my phone, like Youngbae did. "No this must be a funk hole." "What if Dae is hurt? someone needs to go to the hut there is a phone." - "Hyung you two can go I'll wait here." G-Dragon smiled and wispered something to Taeyang. "What did you say?" - "I just said that you are surely watching with your phone when we're away." - "I'm not ert. I'm an innocent, cute Maknae."

Now I was all alone... What does GD think? All I do is watching ? I never watch something like that! I'm innocent!
It was so boring, so I decided to watch some videos on my phone. Nothing ert just 2NE1 concerts.
"Geuriwo haeyo
Geuriwo haeyo
Geuriwo haeyo
Geuriwo haeyo
Geuriwo haeyo
"
I sang alone with them. Missing you is so cool. An awesome song...you all should listen to it.
15 min pass. I was still alone. I determine to search for TOP and Daesung. I need to hury up slowly it became dark. I ran next to the river, it was a bit scary, i heard the splash of it. Splash, splash, splash. I were so concentrated on the river, that I walked against a tree. This dumb tree standing in my way. "Daesung I mean it." I heard Seunghyuns voice, I didn't want to interrupt the, so I hided behind the tree. I'm not a stalker.

DS: Really Hyung?

TOP: Of course! Because of you I was worried like hell. You are important to me.

DS: *shy* Hyung you are important to me, too.

TOP: It's not only like a feeling of frienship. You are more to me then a friend.

DS: *bit nervous* How much more?

TOP: *worried* Would you hate me, if I say it's love?

DS: I never could hate you. I..I like you!!

TOP smiled so wide, I never saw him this happy before. He suddedly put his hand on the tree, Daesung was leaning against. His face came nearer to Daes face. Seunghyuns mouth slightly as he pressed his lips against the second maknaes. THEY KISSED!!!!!!! They really kissed and it wasn't just a little peck on the lips. It was like in dramas. Daesung reciprocate it and his hands pushed Tops face closer to his. Its was so passionatly. He even moaned. He just moaned because TOP kissed him, it will be so loud in the dorm at night. "Daesung. I love you."
Oh god what should I do? I need to go there, we must go to the hut. I know, I pretend to fall over a stone, they will hear me and stop, then I can talk to them. Said, done. "Hyungs let's go to the hut, Ji and Bae are waiting for us!" Both were red as an apple (now I'm singing heartbreaker. YOU'RE MY HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEARTBREAKER)
We walk quiently and a bit arkward along the way. I started to talk.

I: So you both finally kissed?

DS: Are you a stalker? How did you saw?

I: It was random. Do you say the others?

TOP: Maybe they can't understand it

I: I think you need to tell they are open minded, the will understand

DS: I hope, but I think we should tell it after our vacation, so if they don't like. We at least won't ruin our holidays

TOP: Good idea. You have nothing against it, Seungri?

I: No, I support you

I shouldn't say, that I read Todae ff and ship them.

Grrrr Grrr

My stomach

I: Let's walk faster, I'm about to starve!

And I'm tuned what GD and Taeyang are doing.

 

AN: Finally some love in this fanfic! I hope it wasn't too fast.
Please look forward to the next! :)
Btw thanks for reading, commenting and suscribing!