8

Seungri's Blog

Awkwardness. This was totaly awkward.

Yongbae didn't say a word, and everything Top said, he wispered in Daesungs ear and vice versa. Todae knew something, I need to find out what it is. I stalked them a bit, they looked into Ji's and Bae's direction everytime they spoke. I think it's important. Even if nobody talked and Jiyong was really hurt, he wasn't himself at this moment, he was G-Dragon, our leader, that nothing frightens. He started to talk about our album.

GD: Our album will release in a bit more than a month, I think we need more songs. Since many fans request it, I thought Seunghyun and Daesung could make a duett. Is that ok for you guys?

DS: That would be cool, but who will write the lyrics?

GD: I think Teddy should compose it and you both write the lyrics, I can help, if you want.

TOP: *ertly smiling because he'll work all night with Daesung (on a song)* Ok, I think I can handle this, I already have a good idea.

I: But don't write about you relationship, none should find out, if you want to write a lovesong, please change Daesung into a girl. By the way, what should I do Hyung?

GD: *thinking* So you will work with us too. But it's important  to work on your song with 2NE1.

DS: Will Seungri sing a song with 2NE1?

GD: Yeah Chaerin asked for it, but we don't have time for a collaboration, except Maknae.

TOP: *smiled at Jiyong* Good plan Ji.

DS: Why plan? Tell me, tell me, Hyung!

TOP: Later, now we should work on our song, Daesungie.

I: Stop, you two! We need to talk!

I left the kitchen, with Todae. Jiyong left in his room. I don't know where Youngbae was going.

"So you both what do you know?" I just came out with that question. "Seungri it's a secret. We can't tell" Of course they would tell. TOP is really a bingu if he thinks, he could keep a secret infront of me. "Daesung tell me, or else I have to do it!" - "Do what?" "I'll use my 'killing aegyo'. It's so cute that it hypnotize you. And you will do everything I say!"  Yes that's my plan. I will start with my strongest move. I put all my cuteness in this. "Seungri you failed!" Seunghyun was right. Then I have to go with plan B.

"Seunghyun if you won't tell my I will tell Daesung about the fanfcition." - "Ok Maknae, you won. But tell nobody ever about thin fanfiction."

I will tell you VIPs about it. Yesterday, before CL asked for that song thing, I saw TOP in his room. He was sitting infront of his laptop and read a Fanfiction. I read a bit of it... It was a Todae fanfiction, with lots of . When I asked, why he read things like that, he answered while blushing. "You know Maknae. I love Daesung and there a things I don't really know how to do. So I read fanfics like that to lern" He is ert!!!

"We talked to Dami, she told us the secret, about the date... It wasn't one" "What? Why didn't Taeyang told us that?" He's such an idiot sometimes. "He just met Ji's sis for talking. Youngbae told her he want to confess to his love, Jiyong, and asked her how to. After that he looked for cakes, since Ji birthday is soon"

Ok, this world is crazy. Last night Jiyong hyung cried his heart out, cause he loves Youngbae. And now it came out that Younbae loves our leader to and want to confess. I couldn't believe!

I: Hyungs!! asdfghjkl!

TODAE: What?

I: That's fangirl language. They say it if they can't find words for something awesome. I think it means better than best.

TOP: Why do you think it's good?

I: Guess what Jiyong told me last night.

DS: Omo. He loves Youngbae, too!

TOP: We should couple them!

I: Let's do the best to make them happy!

We made a plan. We'll lock them in a room, in the backround, we'll play their song 'unfold at a higher place' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq2Dwq1EW6Q). I think that will bring them to talk. I really want them to be together. I need to find Jiyong know. I won't tell him anything, I just try to make him less angry and less sad.

"Hyung, Chaerin told me something. Ok she don't told it me, she told it everyone: 'Sometimes you gotta act like you don't care.' Maybe you should act like you don't care, about him dating. Maybe he doesn't know that he hurt you, or maybe you hurt him too." - "How should I hurt him? I didn't do anything." At the moment he don't know, how much Youngbae cared for him and love him. "You didn't talked to him and you didn't let him explain anything. Maybe it's just a rumor and not true." Jiyong shook his head "Didn't you see the picture. His eyes were full of love, when he showed her the clothes. But maybe I should try to act like I don't care about it. If I be so jealous, I could ruin our friendship, and my good relationship to my sister."
I hope my, Daesung and TOPs plan will work. I want them to be happy.

Bigbangs live was just like a TV drama. Maybe some of the member will share a cappuccino kiss, in near future.

 

AN: Unfold at a higher place is an awesome song. GDYB sang it 2002 featured Perry and Gummy I think. It's perfect.
I hope you liked this chapter!:)