2

Seungri's Blog

I smelled something! Something yummy!

It came from the kitchen and I were hungry so I rushed to the delicious aroma. On the tabble were waffles, pancakes, cupcakes and a cake, but still there were things like fried rice. Oh it all looked so seductive. "Seungri you are awake?" The food distract me so much, that I hadn't noticed Youngbae Hyung who made this breakfast. "Hyung what are you doin'!" - "You know Jiyong is still mad with me, I think it wasn't that worse what I did, but I have such a bad concience for leaving. As an excuse I made this food for you!" Taeyang smiled, I can undestand what the fans mean, his eyesmile is so cute! "Thangs Hyung, I wake the others up!"

At first I ran in Jiyongs room. "Jiyong!! Jiyong! Wake up you really need to go to the kitchen!" - "Why?" GD rubbed his eyes. "Just go and look!" With this words I left his room.I were so excited, I'm not really sure why, a part of me said 'hurry, if everybody is awake you can eat!' but the other part wanted to see Jiyong and Yongbae happy together without fights. When they two have conflicts it doesn't feel like we're Bigbang.

I opened the door of Daesung and TOPs room, they live together since they decided to let our 5th bedroom be their closet. Both Hyungs were sleepning in one bed, they are so close to each other. It's so cute... (Let me tell you a little secret: I ship them and read Todae fanfictions. Because of this fanfics it's somethimes really strange to see them, I just imagine that they are doing the thing the fans are writing.) "Get up! Youngbae Hyung made food! So much food! So delicious food! If you don't hurry Ji will eat everything!" "FOOD!" Seunghyun felt of his bed with a loud bang. "Hyung are you still alive?" I and Daesung we were really shocked, but Hyung just get up and smiled as he ran to our kitchen. "Do you think it's all ok between Youngbae and Jiyong now?" Daesung was very concerned about there fight. "Of course it is they know each other like forever, they won't become arkward because this little conflict!" I reassure him. And like always I were right. Both were sitting at the table with Seunghyun and were laughing. "Do you want to know what Jiyong told me? We will make holidays!" "Yeah CEO said he saw that lately we all have much pressure and thought holidays would be good for us. He told me that he booked flights to Thailand, we are going to a hut. But we won't get driven to it, we only are brought to a forrest with a map. And then we need to find the way!" G-Dragon reported. Holidays in a hut in a forrest? It seemed like much fun and relaxation. "That's so cool!" "Awesome!" We all were so exited and intrested. "When are this holidays?" "You know our CEO is a spontaneously Person. Our flight goes in 4 hous. So pack your thing, after breakfast and now let's eat!"

I don't know what it was like in the nature, so I'm not sure what to pack, but I think clothes, some sweets and my anorack will do it. I checked the wheather in Thailand, it was cold and snowy. Maybe we can do a snowball fight. Although it will be nice to make holidays, this came a bit sudden. I hadn't even time to say good bye to my girlfriend.

I shocked you, didn't I? To be truth, I have no girlfriend. But I'm tired of being alone, sick of being single, I think I need my a girl, I need a girl like... I'm a big fanboy of all my Hyungs so I know the whole lyrics. But back to story. We needed to pack very fast and drive to the airport. And as big suprise they were no people. Normally at the airport there where lots of fans who take pictures and upload them later with the comment 'our boys y airport fashion'. "Flight A003 will go in 20 Minutes please go in the plain!" The airportvoice said. "That's our flight! Let's go to our seats!" Our leader was th ebest leader ever! He took care of everything. I already forgot the plain number, but he would never. Every row had three seats I sat in the middle of TOP and G-Dragon, behind us sat Daesung and Youngbae, and next to them an ajumma who gave them strange looks. They were playin' a game, called 'imagine...' You have to imagine something strange and tell it the other person and if he knows something more strange he won, and it goes on like that, so there conversaition was like:

DS: Imagine we weren't Bigbang, but big dogs.

YB: Imagine if we all were big dogs, Maknae would be the only small dog, with big ears, huge eyes and his eyes would be sparkling when it's dark like in horror movies.

Daesung laught like a maniac. That wasn't funny.

DS: But imagine he wasn't just a small dog, imagine Seungri had tho colors of a panda and our owner, Yang Hyun Suk, would only give him bamboo to eat, so he can't eat what he get and steal sweets from children and became fat.

I could hear more because our conversation was:

GD: And Maknae, who do you like? *smirk*

I: I like you!

TOP: No. He means who do you love?

I: Nobody

GD: Come on Seungri! I know you like somebody. Just tell me, maybe I can help you with her.

TOP: I surelly could help

I: You can't help me. It wouldn't be good if I would date her

GD:I knew you like somebody

TOP: Why would't it be good. If you love her, it will be good

I: Yeah I love her. But she's in the same company

TOP&GD: *scream* Really?

I: Shhh not the whole world has to know

TOP: Tell us! Who is it?

GD: Someone from 2NE1? A trainee?

I: I will tell you when the time came. Please it wouldn't be good if I told you now

GD: Ok I let you be! But you need to tell me after our next song came out! So then TOP,  can I help you with the person you like?

TOP: I'm not sure if I like the person really

GD: Why? You can tell us

I: Maybe we can help

TOP: Ok. But keep everything we say a secret. This person is a very funny one. I enjoying talking with it. When I see this person I always want to touch it. I love holding hands with it.

GD: why are you always saying it?

TOP: The less you know, the less you can tell

I: We would never tell.

TOP: You know I really trust you, but it's all dificult to say. The person is from our company, too.

I&TOP: *evily smile at each other* Who are you in love with?

GD: Do you hear that, we arrived now.

He was right, we arrived in Thailand. I'm so looking forward to everything. But this flight was good, too. If Seunghyun likes a funny person, he love holding hands with, it must be Daesung. He really love handholding with him! Or he don't like man and it's a woman he hold hands with before. But I hope it's Daesung, he likes TOP so much.

There was a black car, outside the airport. It waited for us. "So I will drive you to the forrest 50 km away from here." the driver said with his deep smoker voice. "Aren't we going to eat, before we go the wilderness?" Jiyong asked, after this flight we were all hungry. "Your CEO said it would be a good trainig if you don't eat now, in your hut will be lots of food." We all were quiet, the message of waiting to eat so long was bad. Really bad, The whole ride nobody said a word.

When we arrived, I was amazed. The trees where more then 15m high and on there leaves was white snow. It sparkled due the winter sun. "Let's go!" Jiyong said and said goodbye to the driver. And we 5 began to walk in the big forrest.

AN: I'm sorry that I couldn't update yesterday, but my mom wanted me to go shopping with her.

I hope the storry is still intresting. I'm not sure if there are really forests like that in Thailand or if it's snowy in the winter there. Please stay tuned for my update!:)