5

Seungri's Blog

"Neomu neomu meotjyeo nuni nuni busyeo
Sumeul mot swigesseo tteollineun girl
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby

Oh neomu bukkeureowo chyeoda bol su eobseo
Sarange ppajyeosseo sujubeun girl
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
Gee Gee Gee Gee Be Be Be Be Be Be"

This hut got a karaoke mashine! Seunghyun was singing SNSD's Gee, I know you all would love to see that, but he's a meanie and will show none else then us. He dances to that song with much aegyo and on top of all that i made him to wear shorts (yellow ones) like in the orginal MV. Yeah I like to tease you. You need to see Daesung at this moment, red like a tomato and laughting like he's crazy, he almost felt of the couch.

TOP: Seungri it's you turn now. Sing us a song.

I: What should I sing?

GD: Sing you're favorite song.

I: I don't really have one.

YB: Ah Maknae just sing the song you listen tho most these days. And please dance to it.

I: Ok. I will. But don't start to cry, 'cause I'm better then you all.

I'll sing a very cool song.

"Nan nappeun gijibae nanan nappeun gijibae nan nappeun gijibae
Where all my bad gals at?
Nan nappeun gijibae nanan nappeun gijibae nan nappeun gijibae
Where all my bad gals at?

Eonniya~ (woh!) eonni eonni eonni hey~
Eonniya~ (woh!) eonni eonni eonni hey~

This is for all my bad girls around the world
Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good u know
Let’s light it up and let it burn like we don’t care
Let em know how it feels damn good to be bad

G I Z to the I B E
Nan nappeun gijibae cant you see?
G I Z to the I B E
Nan nappeun gijibae come with me!

Now do the unnie (hey~) now do the unnie (hey~)
Now do the unnie haega jil ttaekkaji modu dagachi"

DS: Seungri since when do you know the dance so good?

GD: He worked on the dance long. He practice all alone in his room, when he things nobody is in the dorm.

I: Hyung that should be a secret

Hyung can't keep a secret.
Now it looks like he's a bad hyung. But he isn't, if it's a important secret he would never tell, he's a person that you can trust. We both are called Bigbang's Tom&Jerry, it fits, but secretly I admire him. I really look up to him.

This day was one of the best in my live. It was not tiring. We sang a few more songs. (Daesung sang TOP's Doom  Dada [Seunghyun was proud of his dongsaeng], Taeyang sang Rain's Hip song [yes it was y], and G-Dragon sang f(x)'s Hot Summer [yeah, it was all snowy and cold]) All 5 off us ate together, our dinner was the jello we found in the frige, instead of eating we threw with it and made a food fight. At five o'clock Jiyong want to shower, but I had the idea of all showeing together.

I: Hyung we could all shower together.

GD: Seungri I'm not showering with you!

I: But it's a good idea, it could strengthen our cohesion feeling.

YB: I think Seungri is right.

DS: But instead off showering we could go to a hot spring!

TOP: We are in the middle of a forrest, where should be a hot spring?

DS: Near every hut must be a hot spring. My mom told me.

GD: Let's go searching for a hot spring.

And so we were wandering around. Suprisingly there were a sign. It said "HOT SPRING -->". Daesung were right. Steam got up the spring, I smelled this smell you can only smell near a hot spring. Fast I stripped and jumed in the warm water it was relaxing. "Come in. It's awesome!" Youngbae and Jiyong stripped too and came in. Daesung started to put down his clothes when TOP asked "Really? Do I have to take of everything?" - "Yes Hyung you need to be all " With Jiyongs word, Dae blushed, I don't want to know what he imagined with the words all in connection with Seunghyun. "You can wear your boxers, if your too shy." Daesung was really cute, he tried everything to make it nice for TOP. His bingu came in the water and we all talked. About our upcoming album, if we make a worldtour, things like that. The Hyungs talked about me and brought me to promise that if our upcoming album will be a succes I'll ask the girl that I like out.
Of course our album will be succes. We worked hard, we have our VIPs and the songs are the best! So I already made a plan, I will ask her out in the after party of our next concert, with new songs.

We played a game to 'who could longer stay under water'. It was a game normaly played by young kids. but it made fun, except of the fact that Taeyang always won. He must have big lungs! At the end GD clapped for him and hugged him, I think they forgot they were all .

We swam around, but Daesung couldn't swim well, when I first met him he was unable to swim. TOP always helped him, like a good boyfriend and that exactly was he.
TOP was Daesungs boyfriend and Daesung was TOP's.

 

At first I wanted to go sleeping early, but Jiyong and Daesung had the idea of staying up all night and make a campfire in front of the hut.
We grilled marshmallows, talked, played and ate.

TOP: Does anybody know a ghoststory?

I: I know one, it's not a really great one but I'll tell.
A young woman, with beautiful black hair went to a hotel. She asked the man who worked there if there were rooms free. The gray man cough and said there were many rooms free, but one room, 210,she wasn't allowed to go in. Thankful she walked in her room. Tired she put her head on the white pillow and tried to sleep. But what was that, a scream, the scream of a woman. The black haired sneeked around to see where the noise was coming from. room 208, 209, 210. The scream came right of this room. But she wasn't allowed to go in. She was scared, but brave she peered through the keywhole. She only saw red, nothing else and the screams weren't to hear anymore. The woman walked back to her room, she tought it was her imagination.
The next day when she checked out, she asked the worker, why room 210 was forbidden. His answer was: "It's a secret, but once a pretty woman with blonde hair lived in the room with her man. The man killed her, nobody knew the reason. After that another young couple checked in. The man was killed and his wife said the ghost of a young blonde woman murdered him. She also said that the ghosts eyes were all red."

DS: So the woman looked directly in the ghosts eyes.

GD: thats scary.

YB: I will never ge to a hotel alone! This story was good.

TOP: Your Hyung will protect you all next time we go to a hotel.

This day not only I made a promise, we all made one. The promise 'never let anyone of us go to a hotel alone.'

 

We have to go by 5 in the morning to the airport. Our vacation was over, we go back to Seoul. I was looking forward to our dorm, even to work. Long holidays wasn't the right for me. I need to work on songs and practice.

On the way home we were 'the tired Bigbang sleeping in the plane'.
 

AN: Sorry that the update took so long. None of the songs used in this chapter are mine and so are the lyrics. once my friend told me this ghost story. I changed it a bit and wrote it here.
Hope you liked this chapter. It's not so intresting, but the next will!!