Prologue

Seungri's Blog

It was dark and quiet, except for the raindrops that were blown against the window.

03:00 AM

G-Dragon stared at his digital clock. It was in the middle of the night, but he couldn’t sleep. Therefore he put on a cool head (even if everybody else were sleeping, he was still a fashion leader) and sneaked quietly, in his boxers with animal-print-style and a big black shirt, to his computer.

He looked up a site were VIPs could have conversation together. With a smile on his face he read the comments: “GD is like the hottest guy ever”, “he is so freaking talented” and “Kwon Jiyong = y as hell”. But he found a new topic: “Seungri’s blog, is it real?”Interested he entered the conversation and read what the fans were writing.

“Did you read Seungri’s blog. It’s one of the most awesome things ever.”

“Yeah I read it. Since when is the blog on the net?”

“Idk. But it’s really cool. Do you think it’s real?”

“I’m not sure, but I hope it is real. BigBangs interactions are so cute, it would be perfect if really Seungri wrote it!”

“YESSS. But I think his Hyungs would kill him for that. XDDD”

Seungri’s Blog? GD must read it and he soon found the site. So he started with reading:

 

AN: I tried to use a background image, but it ended as a failXD. If you want to see it it's here:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X11GVFgDloM/T2iAfvfC6MI/AAAAAAAADjQ/ag8MTMWlp1M/s1600/200312_BIGBANG_G+Market+00+%5Bb2st&b2uty%5D.jpg

I will try to upload the really first chapter soon!