Let you in

Boy prince

DONGHOS POV
I stared at the phone that looked just like Soohyuns. I wasn't completely stupid I knew how to call people and turn it on but I will admit to needing help texting and doing other things. Kris waited patiently for me to ask him for help. We sat on the couch quietly as he watched me playing with my toy. I was so thankfull to Soohyun for the gift it made me less anxious to be alone now. "So what do you think about it? I still can't believe you've never had one before." Kris says. "I had a house phone there was really no reason to have one since I don't go out." I replied. "But weren't you jsut curious about them you could have just bought one to see what they do." He says. "I don't buy things I don't need." I said back. He nods his head and continues to watch me.

     "I hope it's not rude for me to say this but, you are strange. You don't seem the least bit curious of the world outside of yours." He said. I didn't mind being called weird but his statement wasn't entirely true. I have been curious just not curious about his world. "I'm not offened at all but I have been curious before but that curiosity has been taken cared of." I said and thought Soohyun, though I haven't seen all of his world he's let me feel and see things I wouldn't have with out him. "Kris hyung, will you show me how to do things on here?" I asked. "Sure!" He said and he moved closer to me on the couch.

     "I'm not going to ask you what you want to learn since you will probably just say everything. So we will start with texting. Soohyunssi has already put his number in your phone so all you have to do is...." He continued to explain to me everything I needed to know about texting including picture texting and of course I immediately wanted to send Soohyun a cute picture of me but I didn't want him to see me do it. So I will just do that later when I am alone. "Also I put my number in there too incase you want to text me late at night since your father doesn't allow ayone to visit with you at that time." He showed me how to use the internet and download songs and other things. "Thanks hyung." I said with a smile. I actually enjoyed his help very much. He smiled at me genuinely and saw that he too is very handsome like Soohyun. He doesn't seem like a bad person.

KRIS' POV

     After spending more time with Dongho I realized he wasn't the annoying brat I thought he would be. Even the way he treated the house staff was more polite than I have ever been. He was a good listener and didn't ask too many questions like I thought he would. It made me think that maybe we could really be like brothers. My sister marrying him doesn't seem like such a bad idea now I just have to make sure his other "hyung" isn't a problem. It has only been my second day here and my sister will be here in five days but if I don't get a picture soon I know she will be sending me angry texts soon. "Donghossi, do you think it would be ok if I got a picture with you to send to my sister? She really has been bugging me to send her one." I asked, uncerntain of his answer.

     "Um sure, but I'll pick the picture I don't want to look stupid." He said and I got my phone out ready to take pictures. He moved closer to me so we could fit in the screen shot. We took the first picture but it looked really awkward. Fifteen minutes later and we were still taking pictures but somehow we had ended up taking funny pictures every way we could think of. "Ok one last picture." He finally said as he was sitting himself on the back of the and flipped over. "Yah hurry and take the picture I'm slipping!" He said as his face was turning red from being upside down. I was laughing at his silly face that I almost couldn't hold the camera still enough. "Ok ok I got it." I said laughing. "Yah I can't pull myself back up." Donghos said laughing. His face was really red now. I went to turn to him and help him up but he just fell and I leapt forward to catch him before he rolled off the couch.

     He was laughing really hard as we ended up both falling off the couch holding onto each other. We both layed there surprisingly for a long while and then it got really quiet. "Donghossi?" I called out to the boy laying on top of me. He raised up to look at me. "It's nothing." He said getting up and then helped me up. I wondered what he was thinking about as he layed quietly on me. "Thanks hyung for trying to catch me." He said, "And I had a lot of fun taking pictures with you. I'm going to go to my room now." He left quickly before I could ask him to pick a picture to send to my sister. I guess I will decide alone. I ended up sending her a very smiley picture of Dongho and deleted the rest except for Donghos ridiculous upside down picture. This one I will keep for myself.

SOOHYUNS POV

     It was late at night and I still hadn't got a text but I refused to text him first. After putting my phone down for the millionth time my phone lit up and buzzed. It was a picture text file? I opened it and was happy to be alone since I know my face must be blushing red. It was Dongho cuddled up in his bed with his sleeping shirt loosley hanging to one side showing some skin and the text read "Bet you regret not hugging me when you had the chance." I couldn't believe how bold this Dongho was being. I give the boy a phone and he becomes a big tease. I decide to text him back.

To: Dongho

Yah you know I know many ways to get into your home without your other hyung finding out right? So be a good boy and go to sleep.

...

To: Soohyun oppa

I don't believe you...come over and prove it.

....

To: Dongho

Go to sleep, I'll try to come see you tomorrow.

...

To: Soohyun oppa

Fine.

     He didn't text me back after that. I hope I didn't disappoint him, though the picture he sent me was really tempting. I continued on my work trying to get as much done before tomorrow so I could see him.

DONGHOS POV

     I really wanted Soohyun to be here. Partly because I missed him and partly because I didn't know how to explain to him that I was starting to like my new hyung, that I actually wanted to open up to him and be real friends. I didin't want enamies and I know that this would be hard to accomplish without having to lie to Kris hyung. I know I've only known him for two days now but that's how long I knew Soohyun too. I really needed him here for advice and to tell me it's ok. I laid in bed but I couldn't sleep. Then there was a knock at my door. Soohyun? I  stumbled out of my bed my clothes and hair was disheveled but I didn't care. I opened the door but it was Kris hyung holding a tray of steaming aromic tea.

     "Sorry to bother you, I couldn't sleep so I made some of my favorite tea I brought with me from China and I wanted to share it with you." I hurried him into my room. "Yah your not suppose to be in here even if you are going to be my brother my father will be mad! He doesn't trust anyone!" I scolded him. "But he trusts Soohyunssi." He said. I roll my eyes as I try to explain from my fathers point of view. "That's because my father controls Soohyuns family, Soohyun knows that he has no room for mess ups and my father knows he understands that. It's no offense to you it's just my father has trust issues ever since my accident." I told him.

     "Can we sit somewhere, I'd really like to hear about it if that's ok with you?" He said still holding the tray of tea. "Ah yes sorry it's  just you surprised me." I motioned him to my bed which was the only other furniture I had in my room besides a vanity,desks and bookshelves. We carefully sat down on the bed and he put the tray in the center so we could set our cups on it. "Well I've never had tea in bed like this with a friend before." He said. "Me neither." I replied. I took a sip of the warm tea and it was very flavorfull. "Wow this is really good." I told him. "Good I'm glad you like it."

     I told him about my childhood "friend" the one that tried to kill me out of jealousy and that after that I wasn't aloud to have friends. Even my vast amount of teachers were dwindled down to just one tutor and Nan. "Wow I had no idea that happened to you." He said and then grabbed my hand. "Donghossi I would never do that to you!" I gently pulled my hand away. "I know that but my father doesn't." I said to him. "I hope that when I officially become your brother your father will trust me like family." He said and poured us another cup of tea. We ended up staying up till dawn talking and listening to his stories of his childhood in China. I enjoyed myself so much that I didn't realize what time it was. I looked over at Kris when it suddenly became quiet and saw that he had fallen asleep.

     I'm sure my father would be to busy to see that he was missing from his own room so I picked up the tray of tea, covered him up and decided I would sleep in my mothers room. I looked over at my new hyungs sleeping face as I was writing a note for Nan. He looked like a peaceful child it was really cute. I taped the note to my door and left to finally get some sleep for myself.

Authors note: I kind of want to have Soohyun give Dongho a pet name to but I don't knwo what I want it to be, ideas? ;u; And also as always thank  you for reading!