If this is what you want...

Boy prince

SOOHYUNS POV

    I pulled away from his sweet kiss his eyes were still closed and he lingered there for a while not saying anything. "That kiss...why do I feel as though you are saying goodbye?" I whispered. His eyes opened to look at mine. "What other choice do we have?" He asked with unsteady words. "Besides you will forget me easily we haven't even spent that much time together." He said. "Why are you acting like this now so suddenly you just said that you couldn't let me go that easily?" He didn't say anything. "Are you trying to hurt me on purpose so that I will go away, do you want me to leave again overseas will that make things less confusing for you my prince-" Before I could say anything else he slapped me hard across the face.

    "Don't ever call me that again in that tone." He spat at me in anger. I grabbed his wrist and and yanked him up to look directly at me. "Then listen to me carefully. After that fortune teller told me that I would fall in love with you I spent the rest of my life wondering about you instead of chasing girls and figuring out what 'I' preferred. I wondered what you were doing, if you were happy alone in that mansion. I wondered what your favorite foods were, if you were nice, and what you were afraid of. Finally I wondered if I would ever be able to meet you, what would it be like, and would you like me. When I saved you that day many years ago it was the first time I had seen you since the party. I was scared. I felt like I was going to lose someone that I had known for years, that's why I happily threw myself through the glass doors to save you, I would take any pain." I took a second to breath.

     "But here you are for a second time trying to get away from me first by trying to kill yourself and now by pushing me away because you think this is the only right way and your excuse is that we haven't known eachother for that long! If this is what you want then fine! Just make up your mind now so we can either find a way to make this work or I will disappear far from you so I wont be a bother." I finished saying. "Soohyunssi that's not what I meant...I'm sorry." He began to cry, "I just thought now..that I...belong to someone else...you would want to stop seeing me." He finally finished saying. I sighed feeling like a real jerk but at least I got to say what I've been wanting to say for a while.

    I wanted him to know that my feelings for him haven't been something new to me I just didn't know thats what they were till now. "Dongho I wont leave you until you tell me too. Even when you are married to that girl, if you want me to, I would even help you commit a sin." I whispered that last part in his ear. "Soohyunssi we aren't going to kill her!" He almost shouted. "Ani ani! Aish I meant you know..." I said and moved my gaze to his pants so he would get the point. Just then his face became red. "Ooooooooh!" Is all he could say. "We have a year let's try to enjoy the time we have and figure it out as we go ok?" I said and he nodded.

DONGHOS POV

    I don't know whats wrong with me I've been nothing but stupid today. Ever since I got the news from my father I haven't been able to think clearly. All I've been doing is making one mistake after another and hurting Soohyun. And even now he tells me how much he has always liked me. And that even after I'm married if I want him to he will stay with me. I grab his face with both my hands. "I'm sorry Soohyunssi for being so immature do you forgive me?" I asked. "Of course I do." He said placing his hands over mine. "I still don't know what to do but I trust you." I said to him. "It's ok we will figure it out."

    "Soohyun..." I began to speak, "When I was dying everything was light but I felt heavy...then you lifted me into your arms and I felt like everything was going to be ok but then you started to disappear and I realized I had done something wrong. I never want to feel that way again. When that time comes and you leave I want to be able to smile and say 'I'll see you soon.' ok?" He smiled back at me and said "Of course." We stayed quiet for a while just holding eachother. "Dongho-ah about that guy Kris, I think he is onto us."

   "He seemed really interested in our relationship. I didn't say anything to him because I needed to talk to you about how we are going to handle it."Soohyun said. "So should I call you Hyung for now on or better Soohyun oppa so it will creep him out." I replied and gave him a creepy grin. "S-Soohyun oppa?" He stuttered and looked away from me with a strange look on his face. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Did I creep him out too? He still didn't say anything! "Hyung! I was just kidding I wont call you oppa!" I said trying to get his attention. "Yah hyung is just as weird!" He finally said, "But if you want to call me oppa when we are alone. I wont mind." I wasn't sure if I should happy or freaked out. "Yah oppa is for girls I'm not going to call you that!" I shouted at him and turned around to blush. Soohyun wanted me to call him something special it made me happy.

    "Don't worry hyung I know how to handle Kris hyung now." I said getting up and Shoohyun gave me a dirty look. "Are you going to call me that for now on?" He asked and I just laughed. "You should go now its getting late and I should be resting." I said and Soohyun got up to leave, "So does oppa get a good night kiss?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I pouted for a second and then gave him what he wanted, "Ne Oppa." I said in an annoying voice and gave him a kiss good night and he left.

KRIS' POV

    It wasn't till really late that I saw Soohyun leave. He must be well trusted by Mr. Shin to be able to stay so late alone with his son when myself and others aren't aloud alone with him. I wondered if Mr. Shin new what kind of relationship his son and Shin Soohyun had? I doubt I had imagined all this in my head. It's just a matter of me catching them. Of course I don't care what kind of relationship they have I just want to make sure they both no that when he is married to my precious sister that it's over between those two. I wont have anyone hurting my little sister. I put away the book I was reading and attempt to fall asleep in my new room.

    I awake to someone tapping at my door. Still jet lagged I didn't notice that I had slept in so late. "Come in." I call out to that person. Surprised, it was Dongho my soon to be brother in law. "I was asked to come greet father wants us to spend some time together before your sister, I mean my fiance arrives." He says. I smirk, this boy acting so innocent and proper, tsk. I will catch soon Shin Dongho. "Well I guess we have a whole week then." I said and smiled at him. "Then I'll let you get ready unless you need assistance." I blushed at that but then he said. "I can said someone up here for you." He finished saying. At first I thought he had meant himself. "No I will be fine on my own." I said and he left the room.

    I took my time to carefully pick out my clothes for the day and then texted my sister as I had promised to do everyday until she arrives. I still haven't got the picture she had requested I know if I don't do something soon to get one she will be mad at me when she does arrive. I head outside and Dongho is waiting for me by the staircase. "Are you hungry? Nan has some food for you prepared, follow me." He said and turned to walk toward the kitchen. I sat down across from him he had only a glass of water in front of him. "I'm sorry about last night. It was nothing against you or your family it's just that....you can really go insane sometimes being confined to one place all your life. I'm just happy you were able to save me so I could have one more chance at a better impression of myself and my family. Thank you" He said standing up and bowing.

    I watched his body language and could tell he was being sincere. "It's ok I think I understand your position. Never being able to go out into the world and your father tells you that you are getting married I'm sure it would shock anyone." I said. "Thank you for understanding." He says and sits down again. I eat and he starts to show me around.

DONGHOS POV

    I show him around my home much like the tour I gave Soohyun but I leave out my most private places like my library and music room and my mothers room. I still haven't decided if he was an enamy or not. He's polite and not pushy. He lets me decide on things to do and talk about. Maybe he is acting like a different person around me than when he was with Soohyun because I will be his younger brother soon? "Does Soohyun come over often?" He asked me breaking the silence. "Not really, in fact we've only ever hung out twice. When we met he left immediately after to America. Christmas was the first time I had seen him in three years. He's a really busy person" I told him, hoping that he would think our relationship wasn't anything too serious.

    "Really? You guys act like you have known eachother for longer than that." He responded. "Yeah well he has known my father since he was a child so I'm guessing he has heard a lot about me and I don't mind talking to strangers, I'm talking freely to you right now, aren't I?" I said. He nods his head and smiles. "Yea I guess you are." He doesn't say anything for a while. "I hope that we can become close like real brothers." He then says. I don't have much experience with people so I couldn't tell if he was being sincere or not. I wish that Soohyun was here to help me. "I do too." I say. We continue on with the day. There isn't much to do since I can't go outside but we make up for it with small talk. It is almost the end of the day and Soohyun still hasn't called me and I wonder if now he is too busy for me. He promised to help me with this "Kris" situation, I hope he can keep his promise. I don't think I can do this alone. Where are you Soohyun?

SOOHYUNS POV

    It was already late when I was finished with all the work my father had for me today. I was tired and even though I knew Dongho needed me I just didn't have the energy to go over there. I felt guilty and went to text him to let him no how sorry I was for not being there. But he doesn't have a phone. How come I never realized that he didn't have one? Maybe tomorrow I will buy him one so we can stay in contact and when I can't be there to help him with his new brother he can text me. "Good idea Soohyun." I said out loud to myself. I'll get him one like mine except white I think it will suit him the most. Thinking about him made me miss him more and I wished that he had his phone now so I could at least get sweet texts from him and see his face.

    I passed out sometime last night thinking about Dongho and woke up still sitting in my computer chair. Thankfully it wasn't late and I still had time before work to get him a phone and take it to him. I knew that Kris would be close by to see if we do anything strange. From what I read about him from my research people in his fathers company think he is a mind reader. He is really smart and apparantly know what people are thinking and can base his actions on that. That is how he has become so successfull at a young age. I knew I would have to be on guard when I am around him. I guessed dressed quickly and head out to go shopping.

    An hour later I am now outside Dongho's home. I am let is as usual and find the two talking in the main room. A room that Dongho is rarely in because it makes him uncomfortable. I want to question his behavior but I don't want to alert Kris. "Dongho-ah!" I call out and he too calls my name out. And like predicted Kris watches us closely. He bows to me from behind Dongho. "I got you gift since I will be busy for a while." I had Dongho the bag. "I was worried that you didn't call me once yesterday Soohyun hyung." He smirks at me playfully, making sure that Kris doesn't see. I want to teas him back but I can't and it makes Dongho smirk even more when he realizes that I know that I can't.

    He opens up the bag and sees the box inside. "A phone?" He says. "I've never had use for one of these I'll need you to show me how to use it." He says. I began to reply but then Kris interupts. "I can show you if you like since I'm sure Soohyunssi will be busy." I keep calm and tell Dongho that it seems like a great idea. I bow and tell Dongho that I must leave now for work and I could tell that he was disappointed that I had not given him any kind of affection during my visit. I'm sure once his "hyung" shows him how to text he will be sending me an angry text. He spoiled like that. I smile at the thought and get my mind ready for the day ahead of me.