Exposed

Boy prince

Dongho's POV

I lock the door behind me and hide in my room, not wanting to be seen by anyone. How could I face anyone afters witnessing ious acts between my fiancee and the man that claims to like me? I know I shouldn't judge, Ha Mi has done nothing but support me and Soohyun and here I am hiding as if I had witnessed a sin, a crime. She never hid away from me but I can't give her the same support.

I feel disgusted with myself, how could I treat my only friend that way? Suddenly there is a knock at my door, "Dongho?" I hear Kris call out to me but I don't do anything and just hold my breath hoping he hasn't heard me. He goes to turn the knob and I've forgot that I've locked it. "I know your in there, you never lock your door when you leave." I bite my lip knowing I can't ignore him now.

"I'm very tired can we speak tomorrow?" I try to sound as if everything was normal. "I know you know, so just let me in." He said assertively. I unlock it and step away from the door going to my window. "Dongho let me explain," he begins and I don't want to listen I know what he's going to say, "I love her, but I don't plan on being with her. That will never happen again." I didn't dare look at him I didn't want him to see the doubt on my face.

I just wanted him to leave before I do something stupid with him again, before I betray the one I love, again. "You don't have to answer to me, besides I'm just as bad as you, sleeping with my father's friends son, and fooling around with the other. I'm not a person free of guilt." I say to him hoping he will just leave, but he doesn't. "Dongho...I know I can never convince you to look my way, but...nevermind you know what I'm going to say after all we've had this conversation before. If I can't convince you to do that much then I guess I'll have to take action." He threatens me.

"Kris you're asking me to repeatably cheat on someone that I love just because we both had a fleeting crush when Soohyun was gone!" I yell at him finally tired of being threatened constantly.

"No it was only fleeting for you, I like you too, but only having your body is all I can get from you then I will take it." He said coming closer to me and I panicked. 

"If you touch me I'm going to tell everyone, I don't want to do this with you, just leave us alone, Ha Mi loves you why can't she be enough?" I say almsot crying. "H-Ha Mi? She's the only thing I love more than myself, being with me will only hurt her, she can't have the things she wants for me, I will never defile her in anyway, the kiss was a mistake, but a mistake that will not taint her. She needs to get over me before I do something irreversable to her." He confesses to me and I knew then that his love for her was deeper than I had imagined.

"Kris I refuse to be your outlet, you don't truly care for, me so why should I give myself to you? If you want to tell my family then go ahead."

"You don't mean it you're too scared," he said getting closer to me, "too scared to get your precious Soohyun in trouble who's probably going behind your back and ing someone else, a girl." He got close enough to me and I slapped him with as much strength as I had. He didn't hit me back, but instead gave me a look that chilled me to the bone, "You're going to regret that." He said and his heel leaving me alone in my room.

Had I made a terrible mistake and a terrible enamy?

I couldn't sleep that night. All my thoughts were on Soohyun and what Kris had said, and when I wasn't worrying about that I was worrying about what Kris would do next. Was he really cheating on me? It would make sense if he did, it would make sense how patient he is with me, it would make sense why he was busy all the time. How could a man Soohyuns age be interested in a boy like me when he could have any beautiful woman he wanted? 

Suddenly I became angry and doubtful. He must be cheating on me how else could it be explain how he's been so calm although I'll be married soon? I jump out of bed and put my clothes on in a hury. Too angry to eat, I rnore the calls of my Nan and go to my instrument room, but to only become more angry, remembering the Soohyun had caught me when I fell. I go to my library, but must quickly leave because the memory of us together in there is too strong. I had nowhere to go in this house full of our memories.

I hear my father calling me and I go to him. He's with Kris and the rest of my soon to be family. "We're going out for a but and I'm sending Soohyun over to help you prepare for a few things, you're wedding is coming up soon and I imagine he's going to be your best man." My father says smiling having no idea how much those words hurt me, but Kris does because I can see him smiling.

I didn't want to see Soohyun today but if my father requested it then I had no choice because Soohyun would never deny my father and I wouldn't dare disrespect him especially in the presence of his business associates. I wave goodbye to them as they leave me behind in the mansion. Pacing back and forth I prepare for my encounter with Soohyun. 

I want to confront him, but how could I with no visible evidence, how could I tell him that it's only my gut feeling? I've never doubted him before, so why am I doubting him now?  Before I can come to a decision Soohyun is already here knocking at the door. Nan goes to open the door and I ask her to go, that I would greet him myself. She understood that I needed to be alone with him and nodded before disappearing behind the big doors to the Dining area.

I open the door and Soohyun looks surprised to see me. "What are you doing here?" He says with a smile, but I can't smile back. "Dongho what's wrong?" He asks stepping inside my home. "Soohyun..." is all I can manage to say. "Dongho what's wrong?" He asks placing his hands on my shoulder. "Soohyun is there someone else...other than me?" I say with little confidence.

"W-What?"

"Am I enough?"

"Ofcourse you are! Why are you asking, who told you you weren't?" 

"Kris...Kris said that you're a man and wouldn't be enough, you're so handsome and you could have any girl, a beautiful girl who can give you more!"

Soohyun grabs me clashing our lips together, his hands holding my face in place. He bites my bottom lip making me gasp as his tongue pushes his way through, immediately dominating my mouth. He pulls away roughly and stares at me passionately. "You are the only one for me, if it's not you then it's not enough." He confessed waiting for me to respond. So I responded in the only way that I knew best.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I pull him into, stumbling back untill my heels hit the steps of the staircase. With little balance we fall down onto the staircase and I make a little sound. Soohyun looks up from our kiss asking me if I'm ok and I just nod my head pulling him back down onto me. He starts to mess with my neatly tucked clothes, pulling my shirt free and practically ripping the buttons off. He s his pants and looses the tie on his shirt. He pulls my pants down just enough to slip his hands inside and pulls out my manhood and I push his head further until he is nibbling on my collarbone. 

Both of us were so into the other that we didn't here the car in the driveway, nor the voices outside, or the opening of the door until I hear my father scream, "DONGHO!"