I never wanted to let you down

Boy prince

DONGHO'S POV

-flashback-

In the end I couldn't do it.

In the end I was too weak to protect him.

We were on the bed already in just our underwear. His hot breath ghosted across my skin as his hands roamed my body. "This is for the one I love, I have to protect him, Kris will keep his promise." I had to remind myself as I squeezed my eyes shut. But that was a mistake, I could see the smiling face of my love and suddenly I felt sick with anxiety. His face wouldn't be smiling if he knew what I was doing, no matter the reason, it would break his heart to know I've betrayed him like this. "I belong to Soohyun, what are you doing Dongho?" My conscience warns me.

"No..."

"No..." I start to beg. Quickly I raise my arms up between our chests and push him away from me. "I can't, I can't do this." My voice trembles. He looks at me with mixed emotions. "I can't do this to him, not even if it is to protect. I can't hurt him this way if he finds out..." I try to hold back from crying but I fail. I feel weak and useless. "My heart hurts thinking about what if he new what I've done. I'm sorry Kris, but we can't do this." He doesn't say anything but simply gets up and walks out, not even stopping to grab his clothes.

-end of flashback-

It's the next day and I'm still too scared to come out of my room. I'm afraid of what might happen or what has already happened. I know that I should have went to Soohyun immediately last night to tell him what I've done and almost done but I was too scared, scared that he will hate me. I know that I will have to tell him eventually and I know that it needs to be done today.

I take a deep breath and crawl out of bed, still in just my underwear I search around for my pajama bottoms and put them on. Then there is a knock at my door. "Dongho-ya.." The familiar voice of my love calls out. I'm speechless, I'm not ready for this. "I'm coming in." He says and walks through shutting the door behind him. "What's taking you so long, are you not feeling good?" He asks inching his way closer to me and I hesitantly step back.

"What's wrong, why aren't you saying anything?" He calls out again. "Soohyun I've done something..." I say quietly. "What?"

"I've done something bad and...please don't hate me." My eyes become wet and blurry.

He casts his gaze to the floor and his eyes become wide. At first I don't know why but then I realized that I had never put away Mine and Kris' clothes from last night. The way they layed carelessly around my room really made things worse and I know what Soohyun must be thinking.

"Soohyun hyung, it's not what your thinking I swear!" I quickly defend.

"Really and I'm guessing these clothes have nothing to do with whatever it is you did wrong?" He scrutinizes.

"Soo-"

"No, I can't believe this." He says and quickly leaves the room.

The rest of the day was awkward having to pretend that there was nothing wrong between me and the men that now sat across from me at the dinner table. Even more so I had to play nicely with Kris' little sister, which I'm sure was awkward for the three of us. Every once in a while I felt someone staring at me but I would just shake off the feeling and smile at "Ha mi", which is the Korean name Kris' sister wanted to called by.

"Will you show me around more after dinner?" Ha mi asks breaking me from my thoughts. "Ne." I simply answer and smile at her. We finish eating and I stand up to offer my hand to her. She giggles at my politeness and takes my hand. I don't bother to look over at Soohyun because I know he must still be upset with me and seeing me with Ha mi doesn't make our situation any better.

SOOHYUN'S POV

All day I watched Dongho and Kris for any sign that something might have changed between them but all I saw was tension. The same kind of tension that was between me and Dongho, they didn't speak to each other unless necessary and avoided any physical contact. Even Kris' attitude towards me changed he no longer teased me or tried to upset me and just completely ignored my existance like I did with Dongho. Maybe Dongho was telling the truth. Maybe there had been nothing between them but why was his clothes all over his room?

I mentally kick myself, why didn't I just listen to Dongho, why am I not trusting him, do I not really love him? No, I know I do. I can't believe I had acted so rash toward Dongho. He must be hurt and confused, why am I always doing this to him? I have to find out from him, like I should have done originally but now I have to wait until him and Ha mi are apart.

I'm walking side by side with Kris now with his and Dongho's father in front of us. It's well lit outside in the garden that I can see his shadow turning in my direction as if he is going to say something but then stops himself. Finally I make the first move. "Sir, I'd like to excuse myself and Kris." The two fathers nod and we spilt apart from them.

"So I'm sure you've noticed." Kris says first.

"The weird behavior between you and Dongho? Even if I didn't I saw the evidence in his room." I say.

Kris freezes in his place but quickly regains himself. "Tsk, calm down, that boy is so devoted to you, you don't have anything to worry about. Besides I already got a taste of him and that's enough." He smirks. "What are you saying?" I grab him and shove him against one fo the many tall bushes. "You don't need to hear it from me but I will tell you he never gave it up to me so don't worry you're still the only one." He smiles and shoves me back, dusting himself off and walked away.

"."

DONGHO'S POV

I took Ha mi to my private library and showed her all my favorite books. She smiled as if she was enjoying herself. Afterwards we went to the room that I had taken her brother before to paint, I hadn't been back since and the giant sheet still hung from the wall I had placed it. "Oh what's this?" She points to it. Just then I hear the door open and turn around to see that it is Kris. He looks at it like he is surprised to still see it here.

"It's a painting between two people." I tell her, looking at Kris for any sign at all since he had been avoiding me. He looks so calm I can't read him at all. "It looks like fun, I want to try it some time." She says beaming in our direction. "No way, not till you're married and it's with your husband." He walks over to me and pats me on the shoulder. "But I want to do it now, gege make one with me." She whines and skips over to Kris to hold onto his arm affectionately.

"Ahh, maybe when gege isn't too busy." He smiles and kisses the top of her head. "Do you need something?" I ask him, casually acting as though he had interupted my precious time with his little sister. "Ani, I was just making sure my little sister was ok." He says and takes one more look at our painting before leaving the room.

"He's always busy." Ha mi sighs before she continues. "I just want him to have time for me." Her voice grows quiet and in that moment I know what she is feeling because I too have someone I love that is too busy. "But you wont be, we'll live in here together right?" She grabs onto my hand. I look directly into her eyes and nod. "If you don't love me it's ok I will understand." She says suddenly and I hear something in her voice that tells me that she already has someone that she loves too.

SOOHYUN'S POV

It's already late as I check the time on my phone. Dongho should be coming back to his room anytime. I had been a fool once again and I hope that he forgives me once again. All we've been doing is fighting over one misunderstanding after another. I hate myself sometimes for being so vulnerable, I don't want Dongho to think that this is what all relationships are I want to show him the happiness of being in love but I always up. He is always getting hurt because of me.

His door opens and he doesn't notice me as he walks solemnly to his bed where I am sitting and falls into my lap. Immediately he jumps out of my lap like a scared cat and screams. "Dongho-ya it's me!" I call out loudly in a hushed voice. "Yah! Why didn't you say anything to me?" He yells back at me. "Mianhe." I say.

"So...what are you doing here?" He asks. "I thought you were mad at me." His eyes are looking to his hands. "I was wrong. I should have listened to you first." I say to him getting straight to the point. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that our relationship is like this, you're always getting hurt, this isn't what it's suppose to be like." I say to him.

He walks over to me and takes my hands, raising his head only enough to look me in the eyes. "But this is our relationship and if it's going to hurt me...I will bear it." He says it so strongly his voice doesn't sway. "I love you, Dongho-ya."

Short update to keep you guys happy. Thank you for waiting so long. I've been having issues and am finally able to write again. I'm working on the next chapter right now. I just wanted to dish this out so you guys have something to think about/read while I write the next chapter. Also a few questions:I know this is angsty so far but would you like to see some fluff or something...else just let me know so I don't make this too boring. Also would you like to have more kris/sister background content and what do you guys think of ha mi? And who do you think is the one she loves? dont be afraid to leave a comment with your thoughts, no thoughts are stupid and all are welcome thank you!

gege= elder brother

meimei= little sister