Meeting you for the first time?

Boy prince

Soohyuns POV

     It was such a short notice but for the sake of my fathers job I was able to squeaze time in to see Mr. Shins son before I had left to America.  It was so sudden that the boy had wanted to meet me I could not think of any proper reason. Accept for one, maybe, but I doubt it. That was two years ago and he wasn't even concious when I showed up. Unless someone had told him about the accident. But still, why now? I continued to get ready not sure of what to wear, so I dressed formaly as to not offend anyone. I thought to myself what would I talk about or do with a child? I myself did not have time to be one. I was always busy learning from my father, going with him to meetings, and chatting with his associates. I never had friends my own age. I became nervous, what if he doesn't enjoy my company and he complains to his father what kind of harship could his father give to us. His father controlled everything he was practically a king. He could destroy any working mans life in Korea, this was his Kingdom.

     I remember the conversation I had with my father, "Become friends with him, shower him with gifts, do whatever it takes to make this boy happy. He is his fathers gem, if anything is to happen to him while in your care our family will suffer. Just remember what his father did to that boys family. Even his Uncles and distant cousins suffered."  I also remember that day his father had rewarded me, well my family with many things including an advancement in our status. My father was already his best friend but the loyalty and bond between us strengthened and we had benefited greatly from it. Truthfully there is another reason I am nervous, a reason that is so absurd that I don't even want to think about it.  Many years later and her words still ring in my head. This night was important all I know is that whatever I did was for the sake of my Companie's business. Even if I had to fake my feelings around him.

Donghos POV

     That day I woke up still in the sweater he had given to me as a gift. I had Nan get the wrinkles out of it so I could wear it again for when we meet. It was long into the day when my father told me we would be meeting that night. I also did not expect it to be so soon. I rushed around nervously, picking out things to wear with my sweater. I had finally settled with black fitted slacks and my suede loafers. Nan had fixed my hair as usual and this time added just a little make up to give my complexion a healthier look. She was...is very prideful with me. Always making sure that I look  my best even if there was no one around. We had settled on bringing him to my wing of the mansion to have dinner, it would give me more privacy. I didn't want him to feel like he had to be professional around me because my father was lingering around. There we could just relax.

     Nan had everything specially prepared that, she had the cook prepare both of our favorite things, the table was set with my favorite decor, it was really perfect almost like too perfect as if I was meeting with my fiance perfect. I had blushed at that thought, hopefully he doesn't feel the same. He arrived just as Nan finished the final touches on the room. I thought I had everything figured out but as soon as I knew he was here my mind went blank and I didn't remember what I wanted to talk to him about or show him. Nan decided on me staying in my room while she seated him so I could regain my composure. I took ten deep breaths and then walked into dining area. I kept an unflustered look on my face as I was taught and did a small bow. He stood up and bowed deeper to me and introduced himself and I did too.

     We had sat down and Nan brought out our first course. We went through the first and second when he finally broke the silence. he was just as nervous as I was. " I'm glad the sweater fits you nicely. Do you like it?" He asked. I wanted to sound enthusiastic but as father taught me before I had to control my feelings in these kind of situations so they aren't used against me later. "Yes." I replied  calmly. "It's very nice, thank you." He grinned and continued to eat. "You must be wondering why you are here." I finally said. He paused as if I had put him on the spot and was caught. Which is what I did. He nodded so I continued, "I saw you and father walking in the garden with your father, you were all laughing and smiling and I wanted to be a part of that. I'm not allowed outside and father doesn't allow people alone with me so I asked him if it was just you would that be ok. And here we are." I said to him leaving out unnecessary details.

Soohyuns POV.

He was much diferent than I had imagined. He was so refined for his age and his demeanor was serene. He wasn't like the other people his age. It made me wonder things about him. I shouldn't have been surprised with the amount of politeness he gave me, with his status I was sure he would have looked down on me like many others in his position have before. I had asked him about his gift and he said he had liked it though he was very calm about it. Personally I thought he looked handsome but I didn't want to tell him that and make things weird between us. He was much prettier than what the rumors had said about him. He wasn't skinny and sickly, his face wasn't mishapen, it was actually quite pretty for a boys. And he didn't walk like a cripled. He looked perfectly healthy to me.

He finally told me why I was here and he went on to talk about his upbringing and that his illness didn't allow him outside. But I already new that since I had experienced it first hand. I didn't want to tell him that right away, I didn't want him to feel obligated to thank me for something he doesn't remember clearly and it was years ago. "By the way, how did you know my size, did Nan help you?" He asked me suddenly, it was an odd question but I answered anyways. " I had seen you before, well to better put it, I had saved you 2 years ago. When that boy had pushed you outside I had picked you up and hurried back into your house." I decided to tell him now so I wouldn't have to lie to him. "But those doors were locked how did you get me inside?" I cleared my throat and told him the truth, "I threw myself through the doors and used my body to shield you. I had cut myself and gotten blood on your sweater, it was similar to the one I had given you. It became ruined because of my blood so I wanted to repay."

He looked at me shocked. Finally he had shown me some expression. "Why would you do that?" He said sternly, setting down his utensils. I didn't expect this kind of reaction. "Because you were dying, because you are my fathers boss's son. I couldn't just let you die in front of me." His face became unreadable again and he replied, "I see. Thank you." It was silent again as we ate through our courses. "So we aren't meeting for the first time, technically." He said clearing his throat and I replied with a nod.  "Would you like a tour? I can show you the things I do, you must be wondering what someone like me has to do all day. Surprisingly I do not study all the time. Not like my father would like me to anyways." He said with a little grin. I felt like he was trying to open up to me with this new behavior he was showing me.

next chapter will be a little more fun 2shin will start to open up a little bit and not be so serious. It is late, I do apologize for not getting to the fun stuff yet. thank you for reading ;u;