A part of your world

Boy prince

Soohyuns POV

     He led me to another set of large doors that led us to another area of the mansion I had never been in before. It was dimly lit unlike his fathers side of the mansion. The style was also diferent, not as modern and he used more natural lighting instead of electricity. "This place is so much diferent than what I have seen with your father." I said allowed to start a conversation. "Yeah, me and father have diferent style, he likes to be current with whats "popular" but I have more of an older style, I prefer antique things with history, especially European." I noticed that through his taste in decor. "I own some antique instruments would you like to see them?" He asked me, his face was lit up like a child who was showing off his toy collection. "Sure." I answered him with a smile. He grabbed my wrist suddenly as we vanished into a dark hall that I had not noticed was there.

     My heart raced for a moment because of the darkness around us, my curiousity was running wild in this new mysterious place. I realised that I was starting to enjoy myself with him. We finally came upon a door with light leaking from its cracks. He opened the door and released my wrist. "So this is it" He said as we entered the room. It was a small room but it was filled floor to ceiling with old instruments. You could even smell the antiqueness of them, like the smell of an old book. In the center of the room was a small harsicord.

     It had a lovely painting on the inside of it, the scene was of a picnic with two lovers. "Do you know how to play that?" I asked him. "Of course!" He said excitingly. " I can play all of them." He then said proudly. "Wow, your very talented. Will you play one for me?" I asked. his cheeks blushed a little bit as if he was embarressed and I couldn't help but laugh quietly to myself. "Its ok if your shy-" He cut me off, "No I'm not at all! It's just no ones ever heard me play so I don't know if I am good at all." He said shyly. "Well I can be the judge of that for you." I said.

     He cleared his throat, "Ok." He said as he made his way to the harpsicord. He played a little while and then the music came to a slow stop. "Wow that was amazing what is the song called?" I asked unfamiliar with that style of music. "Audite, it means listen in Latin." He said in a serious tone. "Is this song from one of your favorite artists." He was quiet for a little while. "No it's my own." His cheeks were blushing again. I was very impressed by this statement. He was young and already this talented, I couldn't imagine how talented he would become when he was an adult. I almost felt sad at the idea that all his talent would be wasted  away when he takes over his fathers company.

Donghos POV

     The song ended and I was very nervous as to what he was going to say. Even if he didn't like it I'm sure that he would say that he did to impress me. He asked me who wrote it and I was almost to embarressed to say that it was mine. I didn't want him to become bored so I suggested that we go somewhere else in the mansion that I love to go. "This is my library." I turned the light on in the room."This room actually has electricity." I joked with him. He laughed and said, "Thats good to know, it's not healthy to read in dim light." I showed him my favorites and then asked him if he had any favorite books to see if I had them. He seemed impressed with my antique collection of books. "You weren't lieing when you said you liked old things. Does that mean you like older people too?" He chuckled but I didn't laugh I was so embaressed. How do I answer that? So I did my best to, "I wouldn't know, my father doesn't let me around people, remember?" I gave him a mocking look and then laughed myself and so did he. "Yea you're right." He replied.

     As I was putting up the last book my foot slipped off the latter and I started to fall but I never hit the ground. Instead I fell into Soohyuns arms. When he caught me our faces bumped into eachother and his hands slid underneath my sweater accidently touching my bare skin. It felt weird to me to have someone else touching me. I could feel his hot breath on my cheek and it made my heart race. I'd never been this close to someone in my whole life. I've never had someone other than my father hold me as if my life depended on it. But I'm sure he was only holding me because his life depended on it. If something were to happen to me while with him I'm sure my father would punish him and his family severely. He was still holding me and I could feel him trembling. "Soohyunssi, it's ok, I'm alright. You don't have to worry now." I said nicely to him. He slowly lowered me to my feet. "Thank you." I said to him.

     He straighten my sweater for me and pushed my hair out of my face. I laughed at his gesture, "I'm not a child I can do that myself babo." I accidently let that slip from my mouth, I felt really immature but I couldn't help myself he was being silly. "You called me by my name and then called me an idiot, does this make us friends now?" He said as he smiled. "I thought men weren't friends with children." I said as I stepped closer to him to straighten his clothes as he did mine. "I wasn't aware that you were a child." He said in a deep voice that gave me chills. My hands lingered on his chest. I felt really weird but I didn't want to move, he had this affect on me that I've never felt before. We were dangerously close and it was making me nervous. If I didn't say something now I knew I would do something to anger my father. "We should go." I said quickly and led us out of the library to another room.

Soohyuns POV

     Strangely I wanted to stop him from leaving. I wasn't ready to move from our spot because I was curious with myself as to what our conversation would lead to. I felt a strange sense of longing when his back was to me like I wanted to turn him around and make him look at me. I tried shaking these thoughts from my head but they lingered all night. It was starting to get late but he didn't seem tired at all so I just followed his lead. Lastly he showed me to his room which was also dimly lit by lanterns and a fireplace. It was raining hard and the sound echoed throughout his room. He lit more candles in his room so it would be easier for us to see. "Sorry again for the lack of lighting. I prefer the natural lighting since I can't go out into the sunshine." I nodded my head to let him know I understood. Suddenly the glass doors to his terrace flew open rain and wind blew inside and it scared us both. "You can't go out onto the terrace can you?" I asked. "No, I've never used it." He replied.

     "Then I'm guessing you've never felt the rain either." I kind of whispered to myself. "Know I haven't, both times I had been outside have been in the spring or summer. I've never felt the snow either. I've even been to scared to stick my hands outside too" He sighed as if he was unhappy and I wished I had never brought that up. I felt bad for him especially seeing his sadden face. Then an idea came to my mind. I walked over to his terrace doors and opened them up the wind had calmed down thankfully. "Dongho-ya come here." I said to him as I stepped out onto the terrace. "Are you crazy you know I can't go out there!" He said. "I'm not trying to trick you out here I'm going to help you feel the rain." I said. "I know what water on my skin feels like, I take showers." He protested. "It's not the same silly, the smell and feel is much diferent, trust me." I said to him holding out both my hands.

     He slowly made his way over to me. "What are you going to do?" He asked me timidly. "Hold your hand." I said to him. "Only your hands and wrist will be out of the building and if you start to feel sick you can tell me and I will make sure you are ok." I hoped that he would be ok like I told him, because I had no idea how his sickness worked. His father never told us about it only that he could never go outside not even to be transported in a car. His exact words were "He can never leave this mansion." He raised his hands closer to mine still scared to bring them outside into the rain. I had been standing out in the rain for a few minutes now, my suit was ruined but I didn't mind. I wanted to do something nice for him. Finaly his hands lightly touched mine and I held them with a reassuring hold, enlacing our fingers together. "How do you feel?" I asked him. Again his cheeks were blushing and it made my heart skip a beat.

     "I feel fine." He said quietly. I slid my hands out from our hold and turned his palms to the sky so the rain could fall on them. "And that?" I asked. He smiled at me, "That feels amazing too, thank you Soohyunssi. Thank you for letting me trust you with my life and showing me amazing things. You should come out of the rain now so you don't get sick." My heart fluttered when he said that and I'm sure he could see the shocked look on my face. "Your welcome Dongho-ya, but I want to show you one more thing." He looked at me confused. "I want to show you what its like to feel the rain on your face." He looked a bit nervous, "You know I can't go outside it's to dangerous." He said panicking. "No, I know that! I would never make you go outside." I explained to him quickly. I stepped into his room quickly and pulled him close to me, one of my arms wrapped around his waiste.

     I used my other hand to lift his chin up to face me as if we were going to kiss and the water from my rain soaked hair dripped onto his face like droplets of rain. He was tense at first and stared into my eyes without blinking. His beautiful gaze made me nervous. And then his eyes slowly closed and he moved closer to me and waited as if something was going to happen. LIke a kiss. I didn't know what the right thing to do was. Do I make him happy like my father said to, or make him happy because I want to make him happy? Did I even have those kinds of feelings for him? I panicked on my decision and lightly kissed his forehead. And then whispered in his ear, "Good night my prince. When I return I will show you what the snow feels like" And rushed out of his room quickly. It was not a proper goodbye but I did not have the answers to any of the questions he might ask me.