Hold on

Boy prince

SOOHYUNS POV

I lay there staring at Dongho as he stares back at me. I try to enjoy this moment with him but I know that it has already been a couple hours since we disappeared into his mothers room. In fact I'm surprised that know one has come looking for us. Maybe we are just lucky that Kris' family is tired from traveling or maybe Nan just did a good job of distracting everyone.

His smiling face is all that is keeping me from leaving this room. I know that when we do he wont be looking at me like this not for a long time. I knew that his father and Kris' father had ideas about their stay. I knew that they had planned to marry the two heirs and even though I've known for a while I still couldn't except it. But what do I do now? I can't ignore what is going to happen, I can't ignore Kris' advances on Dongho, and now that his sister is here they will have to start aquainting themselves, they will be expected to start "falling in love".

"We should be going." Dongho says breaking the silence between us. "It's already getting dark outside. They will be looking for us eventually and I know that Kris' hyung knows we are together, he's not dumb." He says. "Please don't call him that." I say bitterly. "What, hyung?" Dongho asks. "Yes, I don't think he deserves that after what he's put us through." I say flatly. "But it will feel weird if I stop calling him that suddenly after all he's going to be my brother in law soon." I let out a sigh, Dongho was right. "Then please don't say it when you're alone with me."

He nods his head and rolls over to get off the bed. "Soohyun..." He whines. "You ruined my shirt now I'm going to have to sneak out of here some how." I look at him with my puppy eyes. "Oppa already apologized remember?" I tease giving him a smirk and in return he frowns at me. "I'm leaving now." he says buttoning up his jacket. I nod and watch him leave the room.

DONGHOS POV

I let out a sigh of relief as I walk down the hall to my room and am not caught by anyone. I open the door to my room and of course it is dark so I go to light some candles but am startled. Suddenly I'm pulled by someone in the darkness; my back connects with the wall gently and this persons body hovers closely to mine. I recognize this person quickly as Kris hyung.

"I know where you've been and from the looks of your clothes I know what you've been doing." He says in a deep tone. "But I'm his." I quietly protest. "I know this, I know you're not mine but it still makes me angry knowing you give yourself to him. I'm not angry with you, just with him for touching you." He says. I in a breath after realizing I had been holding mine. "Have you thought about what I said?" He askd me and I had been dreading this moment.

"I...I can't tell you or Soohyun...I just can't hyung please!" I start to panic as I try to find the right words to tell him. Soohyun had never told me how we were going to handle this just that we werent going to give up. I hadn't expected Kris hyung to corner me like this literally, so soon. "What can't you tell us? Is your answer no, or is there something you can't say in front of Soohyun..." No I didn't have the answer but yes there was something that I couldn't admit in front of Soohyun.

That kiss I shared with Kris, the one we shared a week ago that Soohyun doesn't know about, I didn't entirely hate it. I feel guilty even thinking about it. I can't tell Kris hyung because I know he will tell Soohyun immediately just to piss him off. I would die if Soohyun knew I might have small feelings for Kris hyung, feelings that I don't want to act on but I can't deny that they are there deeply buried away.

Kris hyung is so intimately close to me that I'm scared if he doesn't back away soon I will say something I don't want to admit out loud. "Dongho, I know you can't lie you're terrible at it just tell me what you're feeling and I'll give you and Soohyun longer to think about your options." He says to me and I look at him surpised. If I tell him that I like him will he keep his word or will he use that against me because he knows I wont be able to lie to Soohyun if my secret is revealed?

This could be a trap or a genuine promise. I know this is dangerous but if this isn't a trap I can't let this opportunity slip away, even if it's just for a little while, time is precious to us when time is running out. So I decide to make a deal with Kris hyung too. "If I give you something will you promise to keep my secret and give us more time?" I proposed my offer. "What will you give me?" He asks cocking an eyebrow. "Something I know you want." I say boldly. "Fine, I promise and I never go back on my word so you better not either." he says firmly holding onto my arms tighter.

KRIS' POV
I waited for him to reveal to me his secret. It must be really important if he's willing to tell me something that he wouldn't tell Soohyun. Dongho is quiet for so long that I start to drift into my thoughts. I wonder what he is going to give me, something that I want? What does he know that I want, is it materialistic or is it more information? I shake myself from my thoughts before I miss what Dongho is about to tell me. "Kris hyung, I don't love you.." He says.

It kind of hurts but I let it pass. "I already know that." I say. "But...I...think I had started to like you at one point. I don't know if that is the right explanation but when you kissed me I didn't hate it but after tonight I can't do that anymore with you not as long as I'm Soohyuns boyfriend." He says. What does he mean he likes me? I was sure he'd hate me and tonight? "What do you mean after tonight." I ask him. "This." He says reaching up to kiss me firmly on the lips. "This is what we can't do after tonight, it's what I'm giving you. I'm giving you myself, that which you are jealous of Soohyun." He says never breaking eye contact.

I wasn't prepared for such a reaction from him tonight. I suddenly became like a child not knowing what to say or what to do. My hands fumbled as I tried to find an apropriate place to put them. Dongho grabs my wrists and places my hands at his hips to grip them. "You know this is cheating." My voice comes out shaking as I grow with anticipation. I hadn't realized how much I wanted to touch this boy.

"Cheating? I know this is wrong but I didn't know the name for it." He says with no emotion in his tone. I know part of him doesn't want to do this, the part of him that loves Soohyun but the other part of him that was allowing him to do this, what was it feeling? Was he curious to be with another person, this boy that has never seen the world that has never had real life experiences outside of this mansion. He was constantly on my mind from the moment I heard of him I had all these questions I wanted to know about him.

"Just for tonight." He repeats. "Fine." I say. My shaking hands calm as they move up his body slipping under his jacket to feel the bare skin underneath. It was softer than I imagined. I wondered if Soohyun was this surpised as well. My lips moved back to his and then slowly made their way down his jaw tasting the skin as they moved. His arms moved up to snake around my neck making me believe that he was enjoying this too.

There would only be one way to comfirm that so one of my hands moved from his hip to creep past his waist settling over a slightly hard bulge. Donghos eyes shot up at me and I could see the fear in them, the regret but also some curiousity and pleasure. I felt bad making someone I supposedly like do something that is obviously hurting them but he did say it would only be for tonight and I wasn't going to give up this chance because of feelings.

 

a/n: short update please dont hate me or Dongho he's really confused and as for me I wanted to try something diferent than the usual innocent love that is in fanfics. apologies to those that dont like this ;u; I really am trying my best.